https://twitter.com/bradheath/status...54677314707463

So the "Kraken" lawsuit is literally just a bunch of internet comments and, "I was hangin around back and I saw a dump truck come and pick up one dumpster and leave...BUT THERE 50 DUMPSTERS SOMETHING IS FISHY!"

Also, unredacted names/DoB's because Sidney Powell and Lin Wood suck at their jobs.

Also I guess crazy people in Georgia are literally just tailing trucks everywhere now because they're convinced they'll find...I don't even fucking know.

Jesus christ people are derranged. Truly, deeply derranged. This is a national mental health crisis we're not talking about, but we should be.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...eillance-video

And that GA video of the "suitcases filled with ballots" that were totally fraudulent and that poll watchers were told to leave for...well...yeah, there's video of them counting them all. And observers saw all those cases brought in, which are the normal cases they use for mail-in votes. Most of the folks that left were simply "cutters" that open the envelope, the remaining folks were scanners.

All of which still ignores that there's been a recount certifying the vote, and that there's been no evidence of voting irregularity despite the sensational claims.

Womp womp.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/bradheath/status...54677314707463

So the "Kraken" lawsuit is literally just a bunch of internet comments and, "I was hangin around back and I saw a dump truck come and pick up one dumpster and leave...BUT THERE 50 DUMPSTERS SOMETHING IS FISHY!"

Also, unredacted names/DoB's because Sidney Powell and Lin Wood suck at their jobs.

Also I guess crazy people in Georgia are literally just tailing trucks everywhere now because they're convinced they'll find...I don't even fucking know.

Jesus christ people are derranged. Truly, deeply derranged. This is a national mental health crisis we're not talking about, but we should be.
    Is she updating filings in court? Like the stuff that guy is showing on twitter is some sort of court filing?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Is she updating filings in court? Like the stuff that guy is showing on twitter is some sort of court filing?
    Apparently these are the 1,000 or so affidavits that were submitted. Seen some dropbox links but they seem to be dead now.

So I guess Kellyanne Conway has hopped off the train and acknowledged that Biden will be the next President.

Gotta say, I figured her crazy ass would be going down with the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    So I guess Kellyanne Conway has hopped off the train and acknowledged that Biden will be the next President.

Gotta say, I figured her crazy ass would be going down with the ship.
    She abandoned that ship earlier this year IIRC, she ain't going down with shit.

She abandoned that ship earlier this year IIRC, she ain't going down with shit.
    She didn't abandon it but she was certainly standing by the lifeboats with a life preserver on.

She left her role at the White House in August but was still shouting "YAY TEAM TRUMP" from the rooftops up until recently.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't get a link, but apparently one of the typos in Powell's suit is that they want votes for Trump turned into votes for Biden?

https://www.azleg.gov/press/house/54...4STATEMENT.pdf

Republican Speaker of the House in AZ says hell no to the anarchists demanding Republicans ignore the rule of law. Good on him for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    "suitcases filled with ballots"
    Wow. I didn't think we'd top "binders filled with women". And yet, here we are.

https://www.azleg.gov/press/house/54...4STATEMENT.pdf

Republican Speaker of the House in AZ says hell no to the anarchists demanding Republicans ignore the rule of law. Good on him for this.
    Meh, I'm not feeling charitable enough to give kudos to GOP for literally doing the thing they get paid to do. Especially when they invoke Reagan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I didn't get a link, but apparently one of the typos in Powell's suit is that they want votes for Trump turned into votes for Biden?
    This is the best I could find.

Sidney Powell's new lawsuit puzzlingly alleges voter fraud benefited Trump

In a filing as part of her voter fraud lawsuit in Georgia, Powell writes that "machine-controlled algorithms deliberately run by Dominion Voting Systems ... took more than 2.5 percent of the votes from Mr. Biden and flipped them to Mr. Trump, for a more than 5 percent fraudulent vote increase for Mr. Biden." Beyond the fact that Powell hasn't provided any actual evidence of this alleged flipping, it's also confusing that she'd claim voter fraud actually benefited Trump. But since she flips back to Trump's favor by the end of the sentence, it seems the contradictory allegation was likely a typo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sincerely hope Biden can remedy US politics. If it stays at US/EU once again seeing eye to eye while 1/3 of the population think the election was stolen and vaccines are the spawn of Satan will just play right into our enemies hands.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bla bla bla Michigan appeals court bla bla bla Trump campaign loses bla bla bla provided no evidence bla bla bla pffffffffffffft.

- - - Updated - - -

California certifies.

Okay so each step we used to take for granted is not a huge relief. Yes, it could still go wrong, but it'd take Pelosi losing her mind or an act of Nergul.

And while I can't find a list of current lawsuits this one from six days ago doesn't give any options I can see that actually help.

It's not over till the 20th...but...yeah, it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Snipped your image to make the post smaller, but just to add to this, OMG they used fucking FACEBOOK POSTS and random ignorant affidavits of people scoping out loading docks saying they could use them as a place to bring in ballots, not that they actually saw them doing it.

https://www.businessinsider.in/polit...w/79575339.cms

Seriously? This is their fucking evidence? Along with that video that has already been debunked?

Literally this guy Brad Heath has posted some of the stuff they used as evidence. From things like basically Reddit posts, Facebook threads, badly redacted affidavits, and affidavits of people following trucks on the highway. If this is their kraken, it is literally the tiniest octopus species alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Snipped your image to make the post smaller, but just to add to this, OMG they used fucking FACEBOOK POSTS and random ignorant affidavits of people scoping out loading docks saying they could use them as a place to bring in ballots, not that they actually saw them doing it.

Seriously? This is their fucking evidence? Along with that video that has already been debunked?

Literally this guy Brad Heath has posted some of the stuff they used as evidence. From things like basically Reddit posts, Facebook threads, badly redacted affidavits, and affidavits of people following trucks on the highway. If this is their kraken, it is literally the tiniest octopus species alive.
    Seriously, people are mispronouncing it. It's not "The Kraken", it's "The Crackhead".
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Seriously, people are mispronouncing it. It's not "The Kraken", it's "The Crackhead".
    I mean, it would have to be a crackhead at this rate, because nothing else is resembling anything kraken-like. And with the "witnesses" they have produced, it would be closer to crackhead. Considering they have had drunk people and racist people on the witness stand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post

And once again, it’s a good thing that this pathetic nonsense’s ability to convince Trumps yokel fanbase of mass fraud is wholly separate from its ability to convince a judge or any acting body with any actual ability to affect the election outcome of such thing.

Well, other than “convincing” people to send trump their money, but... there’s a sucker born every minute, I guess.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    other than “convincing” people to send trump their money
    Hence the 2024 run being basically announced before he concedes.

Already not everyone's happy about it. Trump has done such lasting damage to a party I at least used to respect had a point, even if I disagreed with them, that at time of writing nobody else is willing to run.

- - - Updated - - -

WaPo took a census of all 249 Senators and Representatives in the Party of Trump, asking who won the election.

Two of them said Trump won. One was Mo Brooks.

Twenty-five said Biden won.

And the remaining two-hundred twenty-two refused to answer.

So the craven cowardice of refusing 24-hour challenge is apparently systematic. Ninety percent of lawmakers calling themselves Republicans refused to answer, even as California certifies giving Biden 279.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    And, naturally, Trump declared them all RINOs on Twitter and asked for a list of their names.
    "We have just begun to fight"

I mean...how do you respond to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Sincerely hope Biden can remedy US politics. If it stays at US/EU once again seeing eye to eye while 1/3 of the population think the election was stolen and vaccines are the spawn of Satan will just play right into our enemies hands.
    Dude, I just hope stuff can get back to normal. All I've learned over the last four years is that we have screaming children on all sides of this country who refuse to acknowledge a legitimate winner. Trump won in 2016, and people refused to believe it, for YEARS, and now Biden won in 2020, and people refuse to believe it. It's just yet another thing disillusioning me from politics as a whole, and my dad, who was 100% in the tank for Trump, probably won't even vote again. This kind of shit needs to end. I want a president who everyone points to and says "that's our president, and we want him to succeed." I remember when Hugo Chavez was trashing George Bush Jr, and democrat politicians were some of the biggest defenders of Bush, saying we are americans, and we defend our own. Say what you will about Bush as a president, but that's our own business to deal with. That shit isn't happening anymore. Outside observers who may not understand our process might see an article talking about irregularities with the election and might really think our election process is flawed and Biden isn't a legitimate president. That shit needs to stop. If there are problems with our election system, they need to be fixed. I don't care who ends up as president. I just want everyone to see them as a legitimate winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.