10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthtelling View Post
    There is a good chance of support for a third party candidate translating into something productive, even if it doesn't capture the presidency.
    Based on what? All signs and reason point to the only chance Trump has of winning, is that people refuse to vote for his opponent, not increase Trump’s vote count to surpass what Hillary did in popular vote. Trump supporters know his inaptitude, but for some ungodly reason are willing to lie to American people, to prop up an oligarch.

There is absolute zero chance of electoral reform happening without a third party candidate being elected.
    Hog wash... a third party can’t get elected in this election, since they are not represented in all national ballots. It’s how Ross Perrot got double digits in popular vote percentages, but got 0 electoral votes. An Indian chief and Colin Powell got more electoral votes in 2016, than Ross Parrot in 1992 with double digit popular vote, 1996 with 8% popular vote and full state representation on the ballot.

You are objectively wrong. With electoral college, a third party candidate, can’t win.

I didn't attack any one. I simply said I understood his position.
    You are permitted to believe what ever you want, but anyone can read your posts... even on just this account... to see for them selfs.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I'd add most alt.right types seem to want to discuss how their video games are being repressed by feminists.
    Which is usually bullshit. They offended over any sort of woman in games that is not fanservice. Just a bunch of snowflakes.
    Liberal feminism is terrible(just look at how they are defending Biden), but they have close to no effect on the video game industry. What would they even make games abouth? A political simulator where you justify war crimes as long as woman also gets to do them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Your inability to understand the motivations of individuals should not be an excuse to disregard the arguments and ideas that conflict with your own.
    Arguments that polar opposite political ideology is united under a conspiracy based ideology, that functionally disagrees with both on authoritarian principles? No, my ability to understand it, is why milk spoils.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Just because the alt-right uses anti-neolib points to further whatever politics they hold does not mean they are not valid points. They will hold anything Biden does against him. Does that suddenly mean he can anything and be okay in the eyes of the liberal right?
    I’m sorry, you called me voting for Biden, supporting rapists. But, alt right, the proponents of the great replacement, whose foundation in attacking “neoliberals” is based on open borders and the black man taking over their country by fucking white women, until the white race is gone? Wonderful...

I'd add most alt.right types seem to want to discuss how their video games are being repressed by feminists.
    Good point... lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Which is usually bullshit. They offended over any sort of woman in games that is not fanservice. Just a bunch of snowflakes.
    Liberal feminism is terrible(just look at how they are defending Biden), but they have close to no effect on the video game industry. What would they even make games abouth? A political simulator where you justify war crimes as long as woman also gets to do them?
    I'm so pleased someone said that. I get so tired of it on youtube.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

I’m sorry, you called me voting for Biden, supporting rapists. But, alt right, the proponents of the great replacement, whose foundation in attacking “neoliberals” is based on open borders and the black man taking over their country by fucking white women, until the white race is gone? Wonderful...
    Obviously we don't agree with that bit. Where there is some crossover is on trying to present the destruction of the working classes. The solutions are completely different obviously with the left favouring redistribution of wealth and the alt.right wanting some kind of demented handmaid's tale type shit most of us would die trying to stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so pleased someone said that. I get so tired of it on youtube.
    Did someone say I didn’t understand?

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously we don't agree with that bit. Where there is some crossover is on trying to present the destruction of the working classes. The solutions are completely different obviously with the left favouring redistribution of wealth and the alt.right wanting some kind of demented handmaid's tale type shit most of us would die trying to stop.
    Based on race... they explain that the rise for Trump, wasn’t economic... it was based on race. The fact that you have cross over, should be a red flag. You know, how you just asked if me agreeing with a tea party poster, was problematic? One guess in what this post just did.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Rochana you don’t have to stop posting every time I say “milk is spoiling”... these normies don’t understand.

Edit: Outside of his move, how many hours does Thunderf00t spend on Anita Sarcisian to this day, per week? Oh man, one day she will destroy the working class! Alt right has the answers to help the middle class! Anita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Felya; 2020-05-09 at 02:11 PM.

Based on race... they explain that the rise for Trump, wasn’t economic... it was based on race.
    About 30% of the electorate is systemically racist and most voted for Trump. That isn't enough to win however. The balance comes from disaffected economically displaced individuals, many of whom voted for Obama.

Corporate democrats keep being told this and they continue to stick their fingers in their ears. They will keep losing.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiStooge View Post
    Machismo my boy~~~ Did you tell your mod buddy to silence me lmao? I can't even reply to your bs directly. So yeah. The point is simple. Does not matter how you twist and turn your words and hide behind the Amendment as your shield. You support the implementation of racist policies like that. I did not say the amendment is racist. But you undoubtedly have no objection to the abusement of the Amendment that make leeway for racist policies. You have zero respect for the amendment and have no qualms about people misusing it for malicious purposes. So stop fucking using it as a shield for your disgusting racist outlook. You've said black and white that

Enjoy the above evidence buddy!
    Lockybalboa, we've already had this conversation, and you got beat down. That's what happens when you get caught lying, and trying to edit comments.

I support the First Amendment, you think the First Amendment is racist. We've already covered that.

You'll notice in that quote you tried to edit out, I made my hatred for racists very well known. It's a shame you got caught.... again.

10+ Year Old Account
    About 30% of the electorate is systemically racist and most voted for Trump. That isn't enough to win however. The balance comes from disaffected economically displaced individuals, many of whom voted for Obama.
    Really? That just meant they needed to full around 15%... that’s two thirds to winning, based on race alone. That means that the representation of Trump voters, voting based on economic issues, as around only a third of his support. It makes it even clearer, that it wasn’t the American workers who elected Trump, but the American racist.

Corporate democrats keep being told this and they continue to stick their fingers in their ears. They will keep losing.
    I’m sorry, democrats had no access to 30% of electoral voters, without racist appeals of Trump Corporation. Working class needs to unite, because we have 30% to make up, of those that will vote a corporation into office due to race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignoring the anti-intellectual dialogue from the burners.

Something i have to ask, how does the democratic party winning an election end up being a negative for all those involved in the democratic party?

Since i cannot see it, everyone in that party wins and every movement in there wins not everyone by a whole lot but vastly more than losing an election. Those who are supposedly democrats and in favour of Biden not winning may explain that to me.

Did someone say I didn’t understand?
    You really need to remember other people can't read the thoughts in your mind. I don't know what you mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Ignoring the anti-intellectual dialogue from the burners..
    You are a Belgian eurofascist. Your political information comes from a handful of sources, mainly television and the internet. You have probably not finished a book in the last five years. You do not how research is done and can't tell the difference between a primary and secondary sources. Repeated discussions have revealed a complete ignorance of any basic political thinker or standard text...you don't know what Marxism, utilitarianism, classical liberalism etc actually are. If you were an American you would be a Trump supporter..the only difference being the generally higher levels of state education in Belgian schools vs the US.

I'm not being a dick here, most people don't know these things, but you aren't even remotely intellectual despite your snide implication to the contrary, and communicate in a series of tweets conducted in limited English that probably comes from a translation program.
    Last edited by Truthtelling; 2020-05-09 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Lockybalboa, we've already had this conversation, and you got beat down. That's what happens when you get caught lying, and trying to edit comments.

I support the First Amendment, you think the First Amendment is racist. We've already covered that.

You'll notice in that quote you tried to edit out, I made my hatred for racists very well known. It's a shame you got caught.... again.

Someone said he hates racism and but at the same time said he has no objections to the implementation of racist policies. Fucking wow man. Who's the hypocrite that get caught lmao. And quit using the Amendment as your bs excuse for your racist outlook. And are you saying the Amendment is created with the encouragement of racist policies like that in mind? If you really respect the Amendment you wouldn't be in favor it being defiled in this manner. Unless you are a racist who wants to use it as the Amendment as a shield to be abused for the implementation of disgusting policies like that.

Really? That just meant they needed to full around 15%... that’s two thirds to winning, based on race alone. That means that the representation of Trump voters, voting based on economic issues, as around only a third of his support. It makes it even clearer, that it wasn’t the American workers who elected Trump, but the American racist.
    You could look at it that way. However, their beliefs are entrenched so it would be difficult to run an effective campaign targetting that group. Though that may in fact be the reason Biden has been put up as a candidate. All those racist Dixiecrats will vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiStooge View Post
    Someone said he hates racism and but at the same time said he has no objections to the implementation of racist policies. Fucking wow man. Who's the hypocrite that get caught lmao. And quit using the Amendment as your bs excuse for your racist outlook. And are you saying the Amendment is created with the encouragement of racist policies like that in mind? If you really respect the Amendment you wouldn't be in favor it being defiled in this manner. Unless you are a racist who wants to use it as the Amendment as a shield to be abused for the implementation of disgusting policies like that.
    Nope, not what I said, maybe you shouldn't edit out the parts you don't like. You seem to be projecting and building straw men.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...5#post52295025

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    But you support policies that encourages racism and exclusion. That makes you a Trumpster. Sugarcoating doesn't hide anything. You are a Trumpster that favors racist policies.

The Amendment can be abused by bs racist policies like that. And you favor that. You are a Trumpster. To think I used to look up to you as my senpai. You disappoint me. I'm devastated and need some time alone now. My world is dead.
    [Infraction]
    So you favor the abuse of the Amendment so as to encourage racism and racial exclusion? Can't fucking believe a you are a Trumpster, mate. You disappoint me my man
    Yeah, you got caught. Feel free to continue this when that account is off of forum vacation.

I’m sorry, democrats had no access to 30% of electoral voters, without racist appeals of Trump Corporation. Working class needs to unite, because we have 30% to make up, of those that will vote a corporation into office due to race.
    43% and 25% of Democrats are unambiguously racist. So that's not really true. You have less racist Democrats but you still have a lot of racist democrats.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, not what I said, maybe you shouldn't edit out the parts you don't like. You seem to be projecting and building straw men.
    Most people who aren't racist think black people should be allowed to buy stuff.

Maybe you are not racist in your own mind or something, but good luck convincing any one else of that.

43% and 25% of Democrats are unambiguously racist. So that's not really true. You have less racist Democrats but you still have a lot of racist democrats.

- - - Updated - - -

Most people who aren't racist think black people should be allowed to buy stuff.

Maybe you are not racist in your own mind or something, but good luck convincing any one else of that.
    I also think that, so it looks like I'm good.

My hatred of racists is very well known in these forums... mmmkay.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm willing to bet he would also say they should be allowed to refuse white, black, brown, yellow, christian, muslim, and so on.

@Machismo can correct me if I'm wrong.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I'm willing to bet he would also say they should be allowed to refuse white, black, brown, yellow, christian, muslim, and so on.

I do not need to correct you, you are right. I support everyone's freedom of association.

I support my freedom to not serve racist trash, which I exercised with my own business. It was awesome.

I also think that, so it looks like I'm good.

My hatred of racists is very well known in these forums... mmmkay.
    Thanks for reinforcing my point again. You go round saying you hate racists but the quote I gave exposed you as the hypocrite that you are. Even have to resort to using the Amendment to hide your shame lmao. Man man, the Amendment isn't racist, but people like you who favor the abuse of it and it being used as a tool to promote racial exclusion are without doubt racists. How are you any different from Trump? He abuses the Amendment all the time and you are in favor of it being abused. Wow shocker!

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post

Most people are of the opinion we don't really want to go back to "No Irish, No Blacks" because it is racist.

i'm not sure why I have to explain this.

10+ Year Old Account

You are a Belgian eurofascist. Your political information comes from a handful of sources, mainly television and the internet. You have probably not finished a book in the last five years. You do not how research is done and can't tell the difference between a primary and secondary sources. Repeated discussions have revealed a complete ignorance of any basic political thinker or standard text...you don't know what Marxism, utilitarianism, classical liberalism etc actually are. If you were an American you would be a Trump supporter..the only difference being the generally higher levels of state education in Belgian schools vs the US.

I'm not being a dick here, most people don't know these things, but you aren't even remotely intellectual despite your snide implication to the contrary, and communicate in a series of tweets conducted in limited English that probably comes from a translation program.
    So easy to trigger these anti-intellectuals

DANCE MONKEY DANCE! Haha