1. #36341
    Scarab Lord PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    4,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    To that end, is it necessary that we give every president a library? Can we just skip out on Trump's?
    It'd have to be picture-books...
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  2. #36342
    If I was Dominion right about now I'd be suing guilliani for defamation. It'd be an easy case to prosecute.

  3. #36343
    The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,321
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    It'd have to be picture-books...
    More like a collection of cum stained porno mags on the book cart at Leavenworth.

  4. #36344
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I'm hoping they become so disillusioned with the process that they either split the republican ticket or decide to sit politics out altogether.

    As far as who's writing the history books, flailing attempts at revision aside from the right wing, the appreciation for American history is becoming more nuanced than it was, not less.

    And absolutely no nuanced interpretation of history paints Trump as a good... human being, even, let alone president.



    When has that ever stopped Trump from wanting to have a giant thing with his name on it?

    My top guess is that it gets built on some stinking tract of peat in Florida on a structurally unsound foundation because they skimped on the development.
    This is exactly what I'm hoping for. Trump has already disenfranchised many voters from every using mail in, now I hope this election fraud nonsense will disenfranchise his voters from, well, voting at all. especially in GA in jan, and let it spread further down the road. He basically did a hostile takeover of the entire GOP over the last half decade, now let him burn the entire party down.

  5. #36345
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    More like a collection of cum stained porno mags on the book cart at Leavenworth.
    I was thinking the tabloid and porn magazine racks at a corner newsstand.

  6. #36346
    Scarab Lord PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    4,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I was thinking the tabloid and porn magazine racks at a corner newsstand.
    Right, so... picture-books.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  7. #36347
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    It'd have to be picture-books...
    Every issue of time of Time Magazine he's on the cover of!

  8. #36348
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Every issue of time of Time Magazine he's on the cover of!
    Even the fake ones...
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...gazine-n777546

  9. #36349
    Also random question...per Sydney Powell, Hugo Chavez is part of the scheme to rig the election.

    Except he died in 2013. So...is he back from the dead? Secretly alive the whole time and in hiding? Could he see into the future?

  10. #36350
    The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    22,346
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    This is exactly what I'm hoping for. Trump has already disenfranchised many voters from every using mail in, now I hope this election fraud nonsense will disenfranchise his voters from, well, voting at all. especially in GA in jan, and let it spread further down the road. He basically did a hostile takeover of the entire GOP over the last half decade, now let him burn the entire party down.
    Unfortunately the GOP and Trump (though I doubt Trump would stick his neck out for any candidate other than himself, but say, if he runs for president again) probably just have to say "we made extra bigly sure this time to make sure the illegal immigrant socialist liberals aren't messing up this election!" and that'd be enough for a decent number of their followers to vote again.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  11. #36351
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Also random question...per Sydney Powell, Hugo Chavez is part of the scheme to rig the election.

    Except he died in 2013. So...is he back from the dead? Secretly alive the whole time and in hiding? Could he see into the future?
    I thought he was Tweeting for Herman Cain.

  12. #36352
    Merely a Setback Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    29,949
    Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) said Thursday that baseless allegations from Sidney Powell, an attorney working with the Trump campaign, claiming that down-ballot candidates paid to rig elections are "offensive."

    "To insinuate that Republican and Democratic candidates paid to throw off this election I think is absolutely outrageous, and I do take offense to that," Ernst said during an interview with Fox News Radio's Guy Benson.

    Ernst was asked about comments Powell made earlier during a press conference where she alleged, without evidence, that "we have no idea how many Republican or Democratic candidates … paid to have the system rigged to work for them.”

    Ernst, a member of GOP leadership who won reelection earlier this month, added that she believed the accusation was an "offensive comment."

    "For those of us that do stand up and represent our states in a dignified manner, we believe in honesty. We believe in the integrity of our election system which is why I do believe that if there is fraud out there it should be brought to the court's attention," Ernst said.

    "To have that accusation just offhandedly thrown out there, just to confuse our voters across the United States, I think that is absolutely wrong," she added.

    Pressed if she had seen proof, Ernst indicated that she hadn't.

    "I haven't seen proof yet. There are a lot of allegations out there and that's exactly why we have the court system," she said. "I have not seen it personally. I'm sure they'll be able to present it to a judge."
    Also, NBC News lists things top Republicans have said, that suggest they're inching close to saying "Okay yes, Biden won, can we get back to fucking poor people?"

    “We’re going to have an orderly transfer from this administration to the next one,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., told reporters on Tuesday. “What we all say about it is, frankly, irrelevant.”

    Sen. Thom Tillis, R-N.C., who narrowly won his re-election race, told NBC News that Biden is “probably” the president-elect based on the results, but added that Trump is “entitled” to mount legal challenges

    Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa., who has said it's likely that Biden will be president, told a Capitol Hill reporter he didn’t think much of Trump team’s lawsuit in his state.

    “I don’t think they have a strong case,” he said.

    Asked if the president's repeated cries of election fraud may dampen turnout, Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, suggested Trump is merely speaking for his voters.

    "I lost track but 72 million people voted for him so there are a lot of people who support this effort," Cornyn told NBC News, adding that the timeline for all election-related issues to be resolved ultimately extends to next year. "I’m confident on Jan. 20 we’ll have a peaceful transition of power and that’ll be the next normal, whatever it turns out to be.”
    I do have to say, that argument Cornyn makes is sickening. "We got a lot of votes" is not important as "Someone else got more".

  13. #36353
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    History being written by the victors is no longer an accurate statement.
    The myth of Ronald Reagan still persisting to this day says different even among the "reasonable" republicans he is still cited as a shining example of conservatism when t truth he was a horrible president.

  14. #36354
    The only reason I'm posting this article is because I love the choice they went with for the picture.

    Rudy Giuliani straight up asked a federal judge to ignore Pennsylvania voters and declare Trump won the state

    I think one of the reasons I love it so much is that it's not explained in the slightest anywhere in the article.

  15. #36355
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    55,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The myth of Ronald Reagan still persisting to this day says different even among the "reasonable" republicans he is still cited as a shining example of conservatism when t truth he was a horrible president.
    He is the last Republican, to win the popular vote, without being an incumbent. They literally have no one else...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  16. #36356
    Look everyone. I can explain everything that happened today with Giuliani's conference today. There's only been 2 other instances in which a man will suddenly leak black fluid from the top of their head. One is today from Rudy. The other?



    That's right: Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg

    We live in the Fifth Element universe and Mr. Shadow is speaking through Rudy.

    You're welcome.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

  17. #36357
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    That's right: Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg

    We live in the Fifth Element universe and Mr. Shadow is speaking through Rudy.

    Your welcome.
    Miiiight wanna check a few pages back. You were beaten to it by several hours.

  18. #36358
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I'm hoping they become so disillusioned with the process that they either split the republican ticket or decide to sit politics out altogether.

    As far as who's writing the history books, flailing attempts at revision aside from the right wing, the appreciation for American history is becoming more nuanced than it was, not less.

    And absolutely no nuanced interpretation of history paints Trump as a good... human being, even, let alone president.

    It really will all depend on the cons Trump runs after leaving the white house and his possible 2024 run for president again, this is not over by any means. That's why Biden wanting to "move on" and not holding Trump accountable is bad for the long run Trump needs to face consequences go for the kill instead of letting him walk away he is far too dangerous left free.

    The world we live in now we have half the country living in an alternate version of reality considering how good republicans are at white washing their own history I would not so readily discount it.

    When has that ever stopped Trump from wanting to have a giant thing with his name on it?

    My top guess is that it gets built on some stinking tract of peat in Florida on a structurally unsound foundation because they skimped on the development.
    Well knowing Trump he would want his to be the biggest and most expensive considering his inability to get anything built it would be just a scheme for him to steal money from suckers I mean donors which is very apropos monument to his presidency.

  19. #36359
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Also random question...per Sydney Powell, Hugo Chavez is part of the scheme to rig the election.

    Except he died in 2013. So...is he back from the dead? Secretly alive the whole time and in hiding? Could he see into the future?
    Yeah, I was laughing at this part. She said Hugo Chavez, George Soros, the Clinton Foundation and Venezuela did this against Trump. And this is supposed to be her fucking evidence? How much fucking crack is she smoking to push this bullshit?

  20. #36360
    Scarab Lord PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    4,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    The only reason I'm posting this article is because I love the choice they went with for the picture.

    Rudy Giuliani straight up asked a federal judge to ignore Pennsylvania voters and declare Trump won the state

    I think one of the reasons I love it so much is that it's not explained in the slightest anywhere in the article.
    The MSN version of the link didn't include the picture. Here's the original Business Insider link.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." --Alexandre Dumas-fils

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •