The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthtelling View Post
    Most people are of the opinion we don't really want to go back to "No Irish, No Blacks" because it is racist.

i'm not sure why I have to explain this.
    If someone wants to treat all races the same. Is that racism?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    So easy to trigger this anti-intellectuals
    I'm merely stating the facts, you entered the thread and were being ignored.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you guys are going to play with the burner accounts can you at least report them so the cleanup happens faster? You've made the last 10 pages of this thread unreadable.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    If someone wants to treat all races the same. Is that racism?
    If someone wants to serve some people on the basis of their race and not others, that is racism.

If someone wants to serve some people on the basis of their race and not others, that is racism.
    Yes, and as I said in that very quote, those people would be racist for doing that.

It would appear you got conned by that burner account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    If you guys are going to play with the burner accounts can you at least report them so the cleanup happens faster? You've made the last 10 pages of this thread unreadable.
    That's a given to be honest.

Are you really so intimidated by someone challenging your opinions that you have to run to the moderator at every opportunity? You have a very infantile mindset: you seem to run to Mummy every time you think people were mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be on the people that choose to serve people based on race. Not on someone that is ok with all races being treated equally.

While I disagree with Machismo, what he is proposing isn't racism in itself, but it does allow racist people to show themselves. His idea being a free market would push those bad people out and they wouldn't be able to run a business.

I seem to remember having this exact convo with him before.

Again if I'm wrong on any of this feel free to correct me @Machismo
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

That would be on the people that choose to serve people based on race. Not on someone that is ok with all races being treated equally.

While I disagree with Machismo, what he is proposing isn't racism in itself, but it does allow racist people to show themselves. His idea being a free market would push those bad people out and they wouldn't be able to run a business.

I seem to remember having this exact convo with him before.

Again if I'm wrong on any of this feel free to correct me @Machismo
    Nope, you are right on the money.

Can't reply again.. Man man. Oh well Machismo. Thanks for proving my point that all your claims of hating racists to be complete bs and lies. That quote I've provided exposed you as the hypocritical racist that you are. A hypocrite who is in favor of the abuse of the goodwill of the Amendment that allows the promotion of racial discrimination and exclusion. You remind me of a certain guy who abuses the Amendment all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiStooge View Post
    Can't reply again.. Man man. Oh well Machismo. Thanks for proving my point that all your claims of hating racists to be complete bs and lies. That quote I've provided exposed you as the hypocritical racist that you are. A hypocrite who is in favor of the abuse of the goodwill of the Amendment that allows the promotion of racial discrimination and exclusion. You remind me of a certain guy who abuses the Amendment all the time.
    Yeah... nope... Try agian

Yes but in the interim while the freemarket is supposed to work its magic, ethnic minorities would be kept down. You would be restricting public access to commercial services which would damage those races also. And the racists don't care if it hurts them financially as long as they get hurt other races. This is a big part of why Trump got elected.

Yeah... nope... Try agian
    He has no objections to the misuse of the Amendment that leads to the promotion of racism. And you are defending him. Or are you saying the Amendment is supposed to be used like that? Birds of a feather I guess?

He has no objections to the misuse of the Amendment that leads to the promotion of racism. And you are defending him. Or are you saying the Amendment is supposed to be used like that? Birds of a feather I guess?
    You keep lying, shame on you.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...5#post52295025

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    But you support policies that encourages racism and exclusion. That makes you a Trumpster. Sugarcoating doesn't hide anything. You are a Trumpster that favors racist policies.

The Amendment can be abused by bs racist policies like that. And you favor that. You are a Trumpster. To think I used to look up to you as my senpai. You disappoint me. I'm devastated and need some time alone now. My world is dead.
    [Infraction]
    So you favor the abuse of the Amendment so as to encourage racism and racial exclusion? Can't fucking believe a you are a Trumpster, mate. You disappoint me my man

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't really matter when the clean up happens so long as the root issue is not addressed, If he gets banned and still want to respond he'll be back 5 minuter later with a fresh account anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but in the interim while the freemarket is supposed to work its magic, ethnic minorities would be kept down. You would be restricting public access to commercial services which would damage those races also. And the racists don't care if it hurts them financially as long as they get hurt other races. This is a big part of why Trump got elected.
    I don't disagree with that, but that still doesn't make machismo racist.

If you had looked at that quote, and not edited it out, then you'd have the answer. Don't blame me, because you got caught being disingenuous.

- - - Updated - - -

So, who am I racist against?

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean. I just went over exactly what he thought with said amendment. It's not racist.

I don't disagree with that, but that still doesn't make machismo racist.
    Possibly on some kind of philosophical level, but I'd like to see him agree that in front of audience of black people.

Given that he's clearly been implying that those who oppose Biden are all Trumpists, I don't feel especially generous towards interpreting his comments favorably.

Possibly on some kind of philosophical level, but I'd like to see him agree that in front of audience of black people.

Given that he's clearly been implying that those who oppose Biden are all Trumpists, I don't feel especially generous towards interpreting his comments favorably.
    It's already been explained... your willful ignorance really isn't my fault.

I feel like David Duchovny in Zoolander.