1. #37241
    The Insane Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    19,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Call it whatever. The only word we should concern ourselves with is "qualified."
    Any reason she isn't and Devos is? All you have to do is look at Michigans education to see how "qualified" Devos is
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

  2. #37242
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    So has this whack-a-doo done her thing in GA yet? it was supposed to be today, someone a few pages back posted it was sometime today. can't find anything about it. and it's almost 7pm there. uhhhhhh
    I can’t find a thing on her today.

    Now I’m just irritated that my state (PA) just had a judge hold up certifications because a Republican wants to say the legislation allowing mail in ballots without an excuse is unconstitutional, despite the fact it was signed a year ago and they had 180 days to bring up any issue with it

  3. #37243
    Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post
    I can’t find a thing on her today.

    Now I’m just irritated that my state (PA) just had a judge hold up certifications because a Republican wants to say the legislation allowing mail in ballots without an excuse is unconstitutional, despite the fact it was signed a year ago and they had 180 days to bring up any issue with it ������
    I guess since she's not on the payroll anymore, we won't be hearing from her till her next grift comes along.

    As for PA didn't your Gov already certify? That's kinda fucked up, but I would expect it to get overturned, like that other two times, cause when the GoP think they win, they still lose. Sounds like your state appellate sucks.

  4. #37244
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    As for PA didn't your Gov already certify? That's kinda fucked up, but I would expect it to get overturned, like that other two times, cause when the GoP think they win, they still lose. Sounds like your state appellate sucks.
    I think I said this before, but it looks like the hold is for the down-ballot contest certification. The presidential contest vote is certified.

  5. #37245
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I think I said this before, but it looks like the hold is for the down-ballot contest certification. The presidential contest vote is certified.
    yup looks like your right

    https://www.wfmz.com/news/area/penns...0ebef1c05.html

    It wasn’t immediately clear if the order from Commonwealth Court Judge Patricia McCullough could hold up the certification of state and local contests on the ballot or interrupt the scheduled Dec. 14 meeting of the state’s 20 electors.
    Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro said in a Twitter post the judge's order does not impact Tuesday's appointment of electors.
    still, it does sound like the lower courts in PA aren't great. Thankfully the Supreme court doesn't agree with shitty rulings.

  6. #37246
    The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    22,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Call it whatever. The only word we should concern ourselves with is "qualified."
    "doctorate-holding acting professor of education" sounds pretty qualified to opine on education in the united states to me. Especially someone who has served as a community college professor, and knows what a system like that that is critical to the education of nearly half the higher-education seeking population, especially those who are financially less well-off.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  7. #37247
    Banned Saninicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Iron city of Dis
    Posts
    6,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    In those same school systems, the textbooks will discuss how the Continental Army stormed the airports of the hated British back during the American Revolution and Obama's birthplace will be listed as Kenya.
    You forgot with trump's space force doing deep strike like the codex astartes mentions. They call this maneuver steel rain! Spess mahrins advarce

  8. #37248
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I think I said this before, but it looks like the hold is for the down-ballot contest certification. The presidential contest vote is certified.
    You are mostly correct, though I might be wrong here, there’s apparently some procedural things that need done even after the presidential certification that this court ruling holds up.

  9. #37249
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    You forgot with trump's space force doing deep strike like the codex astartes mentions. They call this maneuver steel rain! Spess mahrins advarce
    If Trump is the God Emperor of the Imperium then sign me up for Chaos because then I know the Imperium is the true evil in the universe.

  10. #37250
    Banned Saninicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Iron city of Dis
    Posts
    6,296
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    If Trump is the God Emperor of the Imperium then sign me up for Chaos because then I know the Imperium is the true evil in the universe.
    Blood for the blood god
    Skulls for the skull throne is all I have to say.

    Could go tau and pilot a XV104 with a rail gun.

  11. #37251
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    20,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Blood for the blood god
    Skulls for the skull throne is all I have to say.

    Could go tau and pilot a XV104 with a rail gun.
    Gue'Vesa don't get to pilot battlesuits

  12. #37252
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Blood for the blood god
    Skulls for the skull throne is all I have to say.

    Could go tau and pilot a XV104 with a rail gun.
    Oh shit you are right that will really piss off the Cheetos dusted Imperium if I join the Space Communists plus getting to pilot a badass Tau battlesuit would be pretty awesome. That is it screw Chaos I am going SPACE COMMUNIST!

  13. #37253
    Banned Saninicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Iron city of Dis
    Posts
    6,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Gue'Vesa don't get to pilot battlesuits
    Chaos it is then.

  14. #37254
    Scarab Lord Zaydin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    4,057
    So apparently Sidney Powell (the lawyer too crazy even for Trump) finally filed her "Kraken" lawsuit in Georgia. From all accounts, it's an utter disaster and embarrassment for her.

    I feel sorry for the Trump supporters who were pinning all their hopes on this.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

  15. #37255

    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

  16. #37256
    Scarab Lord Zaydin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    4,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    This is glorious!
    She somehow managed to misspell "District" twice in the god damn header.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

  17. #37257
    Does anyone have any good sites that are keeping track of these lawsuits and explains them to some of us laypeople on court proceedings? Case in point - Lin Wood is praising the fact that he won an appeal in Georgia, but news about it states that judges want him to explain why they should ignore the lower court ruling. I can't tell whether or not this is a good thing for Trump, or if Lin Wood is just doing the whole "I'm gonna say a bunch of shit in the media that I'd never dare say to a judge". Probably answered my own question, lol, but it'd be nice to find a site tracking all these damn things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Man, there really should have been an Xzibit cameo in Inception.

  18. #37258
    Scarab Lord Zaydin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    4,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    Does anyone have any good sites that are keeping track of these lawsuits and explains them to some of us laypeople on court proceedings? Case in point - Lin Wood is praising the fact that he won an appeal in Georgia, but news about it states that judges want him to explain why they should ignore the lower court ruling. I can't tell whether or not this is a good thing for Trump, or if Lin Wood is just doing the whole "I'm gonna say a bunch of shit in the media that I'd never dare say to a judge". Probably answered my own question, lol, but it'd be nice to find a site tracking all these damn things.
    They are desperate to convince the MAGA cult that these lawsuits aren't just theater designed to wring money out of them and so try and spin everything as a huge win.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

  19. #37259
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    Does anyone have any good sites that are keeping track of these lawsuits and explains them to some of us laypeople on court proceedings? Case in point - Lin Wood is praising the fact that he won an appeal in Georgia, but news about it states that judges want him to explain why they should ignore the lower court ruling. I can't tell whether or not this is a good thing for Trump, or if Lin Wood is just doing the whole "I'm gonna say a bunch of shit in the media that I'd never dare say to a judge". Probably answered my own question, lol, but it'd be nice to find a site tracking all these damn things.
    For the long and short of it this whole thing is basically one giant grift on the cult of Trump. Rile the cult into a frenzy that the election is being stolen and that they need "donations" to fight it in court. When you read the fine print for the donations you find that the vast majority of it isn't even going to the actual legal funds. It is going to pay for Trump's and partially the RNC campaign debts so that Trump is going to get out his debts again. A part of me should feel bad that Trumpsters are being swindled out of their money by a conman. Then I remember that they are fanatical religious zealots who gladly support a racist dictator wanna exactly because he is a racist dictator wanna be and I hope they are all left penniless homeless beggars after giving everything to Trump.

    Also yes every single lawsuit filed by Trumps crack legal team at the office of Literally, Fucking and Retarded screams at the top of their lungs that they have mountains of evidence of voter and election fraud that will overturn the election results while in front of a camera. Yet when they get in the court room is always turns into one of three things 1. 'Ah, no your honor, everything during the voter tallying process was on the up and up.', 2. 'Ah, no your honor, we have no evidence of voter or election fraud but if you give us more time we swearsies we will find some." and 3. 'Ah, yes your honor, our witness says she heard from a friend's, sister's, boyfriend's, nephew's, classmate's, mother's, spin teacher's, cousin twice removed that thousands of fake ballots were being brought into the voter tallying center by a truck with a giant slogan for Biden/Harris on the side.'

  20. #37260
    Dreadlord Iphie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Suomi/Nederland
    Posts
    822
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    If Trump is the God Emperor of the Imperium then sign me up for Chaos because then I know the Imperium is the true evil in the universe.
    +1, happily that coincides with my preferences anyway...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •