10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Money... How much did Perdue and Loafler make since taking office? They only care about money...
    That's why I said "in a sane world".
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Most here do understand but this is insurrection. Trump, the piece of shit that he is; doing something that no foreign government was ever able to accomplish. Hey Trumpkins, you are not makin us look like a stable democracy. Your Orange Moron is embarrassing ourselves. Traitors to our nation.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    It's a shame they haven't tried setting the capitol building on fire yet.
    mods when you gonna start banning nazis on this forum? they dont post ironicly they mean it when they say people should be killed like this poster has in the past

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Previous avatar was not enough of a dog whistle so you went with one drawn by a nazi artist?
    INB4 "it's just my pagan religious symbol"

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    mods when you gonna start banning nazis on this forum? they dont post ironicly they mean it when they say people should be killed like this poster has in the past
    None of them are online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who ever made jokes about liberal tears in 2016, could you please stand up so we can laugh at you?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    None of them are online.
    I wonder if they are at DC.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose it’s good they’re giving the FBI a long list of people to round of for jail after this nonsense passes. Decreases the chance of them nucleating trouble down the line.

Regardless of their attempts at insurrection, Biden will still be president. Protests and occupation won’t stop that.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Everyone one of these terrorists should be charged with felonies, and barred from voting ever again.

"This is not Maga" -Brad Parscale

https://twitter.com/parscale/status/1346915043695276034

No, you fucking idiot, this is pure MAGA.

10+ Year Old Account
    National Guard on the way according to WH.

Considering the source, it's unknown who they're going to help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicalcrab View Post
    Anyone who ever made jokes about liberal tears in 2016, could you please stand up so we can laugh at you?
    Like I said earlier... they are making every meme about over reacting liberals... even the super cringe crying liberal... completely justified. They were right to react that way...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    "This is not Maga" -Brad Parscale

https://twitter.com/parscale/status/1346915043695276034

No, you fucking idiot, this is pure MAGA.
    This is exactly what MAGA stands for. Violence, insurrection, and anti-democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Watching CNN live. They just said that this is an armed coup by trump and his supporters. This is crazy.
    Not sure what else you can call it. He's deliberately incited this and is refusing to stop it. Not deploying the national guard to defend against a historic attack on Congress is inexplicable except as explicit support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Liberal tears vs. conservative terrorism...

aka A Tale of Two Parties.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    National Guard on the way according to WH.

Considering the source, it's unknown who they're going to help.
    Even with the most cynical take, the national guard probably has a lot more allegiance to the standing congress than they do to trump, specifically.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I forget, who was the person with the "crying liberal" signature?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

black guy in a maga hat I guess got in, that's too far, so now the police are taking the building back.

this is what happens when you get in bed with the far right, you cant control them. fucking stupid gop cunts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I forget, who was the person with the "crying liberal" signature?
    I tried to find it weeks ago... I don’t remember...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi