1. #38921
    The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    22,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Which Dominion came out and said it was.

    Because she was hired through a temp agency to...clean glass. For a day.

    Which I imagine comes as a surprise to nobody.

    https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/mel...face-a-lawsuit
    I'm hoping these lawsuits go through. Like I said earlier, these people need to learn that denigrating the democratic process to score petty political currency will be punished.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  2. #38922
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I have said for years that insurrection and rebellion have been coming. I have been banned several times for this. You should be careful when discussing these matters. People even mock me for mentioning it.
    Because you have no evidence for it and have been wrong many times. Remember how you said "If Trump is impeached riots will start" and none of that happened? Gee, I wonder why some would do that.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  3. #38923
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The entire basis for their bullshit is people testifying through affidavits about fraud. Hell, drunk lady in MI claimed she’d go to jail if her statement was wrong.
    Well it has long been held in the history of the U.S. justice system that testifying that you heard from your cousin's, best friend's, brother's, football coach's, daughter's, third grade teacher's, dog's, groomer that they totes saw a person taking giant bags marked with "fake ballots for Biden" on the side out of a truck that said "Biden/Harris 2020" on the side of the truck is accepted and true as if it was spoken from the mouth of Jesus.

  4. #38924
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    33,938
    Imagine being a Trumper and believing that Pence is going to overthrow the election results on the 6th. Hell, imagine being Trump and believing this. Trump WORKS WITH Pence. If Pence does actually do this, as pointed out it's a 14th amendment violation, and would immediately be taken to the Supreme Court who would immediately bitch slap anyone involved and bar them from serving office.
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

  5. #38925
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Imagine being a Trumper and believing that Pence is going to overthrow the election results on the 6th. Hell, imagine being Trump and believing this. Trump WORKS WITH Pence. If Pence does actually do this, as pointed out it's a 14th amendment violation, and would immediately be taken to the Supreme Court who would immediately bitch slap anyone involved and bar them from serving office.
    Its a 12th Amendment violation, but you were right. Even then, if Pence doesn't follow the constitution, Trump doesn't win, it goes to Pelosi.

  6. #38926
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Posts
    5,277
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Its a 12th Amendment violation, but you were right. Even then, if Pence doesn't follow the constitution, Trump doesn't win, it goes to Pelosi.
    what with Pelosi then ? she becomes President, but how to proper "delegate" office to Biden again ?

  7. #38927
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Which Dominion came out and said it was.

    Because she was hired through a temp agency to...clean glass. For a day.

    Which I imagine comes as a surprise to nobody.

    https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/mel...face-a-lawsuit
    Considering she lied about her education I’m not surprised she lied about her employment.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    what with Pelosi then ? she becomes President, but how to proper "delegate" office to Biden again ?
    She couldn’t. But there’s basically a 0% chance someone other than Biden is confirmed.

  8. #38928
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Posts
    5,277
    6th jan and Biden/Harris confirmed: is the shitshow over by then ?
    somebody might sue Congress over confirmation or what's he next "last straw" in this ongoing charade ?
    Last edited by ranzino; 2021-01-01 at 03:31 PM.

  9. #38929
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    30,863
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    how to proper "delegate" office to Biden again ?
    I'm not sure that's a direct, legal option. But she could bring on any number of Cabinet members and advisors without any kind of approval. I mean, Trump did it for four years, surely they'll be okay if Pelosi does.

    All irrelevant. Republicans and Trumpers alike fear President Pelosi more than fire and sunlight.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    6th jan and Biden/Harris confirmed: is the shitshow over by then ?
    No, Trump will have two weeks to write as many checks to himself as possible. Then hold a rally during the inauguration.

  10. #38930
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    6th jan and Biden/Harris confirmed: is the shitshow over by then ?
    somebody might sue Congress over confirmation or what's he next "last staw" in this ongoing charade ?
    The last straw will be Jan 6th. Once congress confirms the EC total they may try to appeal to SCOTUS, but that will be fruitless.

  11. #38931
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    57,509
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    6th jan and Biden/Harris confirmed: is the shitshow over by then ?
    somebody might sue Congress over confirmation or what's he next "last staw" in this ongoing charade ?
    This is the start of a racket that Barron will be riding into his old age. Trumps just got an infinite source of income, where all they have to do, is stand in front of an audience, screaming about how awesome they are, to roaring applause. Trump is the boomer PewDie Pie...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  12. #38932
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Posts
    5,277
    nice info and insight, thx
    someone please hurry up calendar to wednesday

  13. #38933
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    6th jan and Biden/Harris confirmed: is the shitshow over by then ?
    somebody might sue Congress over confirmation or what's he next "last straw" in this ongoing charade ?
    No, the Trump Shitshow won't really be over, until all the Trumpsters cease to exist.

    They have moved the goalposts so many times when it comes to these things, that there's no reason to believe it will ever end. It was going to be Election Day... then one of dozens of court cases... then the day the votes were recounted... then when they were certified... then when they were re-certified... then when the Electoral College voted... then when Congress meets on the 6th... then Jan 20th...

    This is what happens when you are dealing with cultists and conspiracy theorists. Reality is irrelevant. When the facts and evidence ruin their narrative, they simply move on to the next one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  14. #38934
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Which Dominion came out and said it was.

    Because she was hired through a temp agency to...clean glass. For a day.

    Which I imagine comes as a surprise to nobody.

    https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/mel...face-a-lawsuit
    I remember when the story about her being a stripper getting out thinking "Well at least she took that to a decent job in IT"

    Why did it take this long to find out she didn't do any work on computers lol?

  15. #38935
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    30,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Why did it take this long to find out she didn't do any work on computers lol?
    “A lie can travel around the world and back again while the truth is lacing up its boots."
    -- Abraham Lincoln, 1925

    Simply put, evidence takes a while to find. Seriously if I tasked you with finding one of the dozen-plus posts where I stated my profession, how long would it take you to search the thousands of pages on this forum to find it?

    Making up shit is fast and easy. Proving your case is typically less so.

    - - - Updated - - -

    This Party of Trump Rep-elect demonstrates moving the goalposts, in a nearly literal sense.

    Rep.-elect Burgess Owens (R-Utah) expressed his support to challenge the Electoral College vote that certified President-elect Joe Biden’s win, saying Thursday that there’s “no question” that President Trump won reelection.

    Owens, who was endorsed by Trump, told The Salt Lake Tribune in an interview that he “absolutely” believes Trump won the presidential election, despite Biden being widely recognized as the president-elect since November.

    “There’s no question in my mind that I think he won,” he said.

    The incoming Utah representative’s comments come as Congress is scheduled to certify the election results on Wednesday, a move that several lawmakers plan to block in a long-shot effort to overturn the election.

    Owens, a former NFL player, compared the fight to his experience in football, saying he plans “to leave everything on the field” for the president.

    “In 10 years in the NFL, I played in a lot of losing games,” he said. “If you leave everything on the field and you’ve done everything you can and there’s nothing left, then it’s a winning game regardless of what the score might be.”
    Yep, there you go. Trump played well. He tried his best bestiest best. He's a winner, no matter what the scoreboard says. It's okay, you tried really hard. Hey, why don't we go get some ice cream, huh? Maybe that'll make you feel better. Of course you can have two scoops. No, don't worry about the other team and how loudly they're cheering, you did good, good try, really good try.

    Yeah in case that wasn't obvious enough, this is what you say just before the participation trophies come out. How does an NFL player come away with this attitude? Since when is "we made the playoffs in spirit" anything other than laughworthy? Tell me this snowflake safe-space attitude didn't come from the Eagles.

    (checks stats)

    Oh, Jets. That explains a lot.

  16. #38936
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    33,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    “A lie can travel around the world and back again while the truth is lacing up its boots."
    -- Abraham Lincoln, 1925

    Simply put, evidence takes a while to find. Seriously if I tasked you with finding one of the dozen-plus posts where I stated my profession, how long would it take you to search the thousands of pages on this forum to find it?

    Making up shit is fast and easy. Proving your case is typically less so.

    - - - Updated - - -

    This Party of Trump Rep-elect demonstrates moving the goalposts, in a nearly literal sense.



    Yep, there you go. Trump played well. He tried his best bestiest best. He's a winner, no matter what the scoreboard says. It's okay, you tried really hard. Hey, why don't we go get some ice cream, huh? Maybe that'll make you feel better. Of course you can have two scoops. No, don't worry about the other team and how loudly they're cheering, you did good, good try, really good try.

    Yeah in case that wasn't obvious enough, this is what you say just before the participation trophies come out. How does an NFL player come away with this attitude? Since when is "we made the playoffs in spirit" anything other than laughworthy? Tell me this snowflake safe-space attitude didn't come from the Eagles.

    (checks stats)

    Oh, Jets. That explains a lot.
    I never thought I'd see the day when the right gave themselves a participation trophy.
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

  17. #38937
    Elemental Lord Kathranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    8,605
    I just love this quote: "There’s no question in my mind that I think he won."

  18. #38938
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    I never thought I'd see the day when the right gave themselves a participation trophy.
    Judging by all the statues and named buildings referencing the Confederacy, I’d say they’ve been doing it for quite some time now.

  19. #38939
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I just love this quote: "There’s no question in my mind that I think he won."
    CTE is a very real condition. As is Trumpism apparently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    Judging by all the statues and named buildings referencing the Confederacy, I’d say they’ve been doing it for quite some time now.
    Got em!

  20. #38940
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yeah in case that wasn't obvious enough, this is what you say just before the participation trophies come out. How does an NFL player come away with this attitude? Since when is "we made the playoffs in spirit" anything other than laughworthy? Tell me this snowflake safe-space attitude didn't come from the Eagles.
    Team loses 232 to 306, refuses to leave football field and blocks other team from getting superbowl trophy, 'we won regardless of the score'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •