1. #39121
    So something a little more lighthearted while we are dealing with the most open criminal action Trump has taken in the aftermath of his failure of a re-election. Ted Cruz one of the 11 Cult of Trump Senators who have said they will back the Cult of Trump Representatives in trying to overthrow our Democratic election. Well he doesn't like that he is getting rightfully attacked by everyone who isn't a card carrying member of the C.M.S.(Cheetos Mushroom Sucker) or is absolutely mortified by the blatant attempts to overthrow democracy. So he went on Fox News to cry that everyone is being mean to him and that his mommy calls him a special boy so people can't say mean things about him.

    https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...d-to-calm-down
    Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) on Sunday called for critics of his challenge to the results of the presidential election to “tone down the rhetoric.”

    “I think everyone needs to calm down,” Cruz, who on Saturday led a group of 11 GOP senators who said they would challenge the results of the presidential election in several states, said on Fox News’s “Sunday Morning Futures.”

    “I think we need to tone down the rhetoric. This is already a volatile situation. It's like a tinderbox and throwing lit matches into it," Cruz said.

    Cruz criticized “hyperbole” and “angry language” in response to his statement Saturday, accusing Democrats of “urging that I should be arrested and tried for sedition and treason.”

    “That’s not helpful ... at a time when we’re pitted against each other. Just relax, and let’s do our jobs,” he said. “We have a responsibility to follow the law.”

    Cruz and the other GOP senators have come under criticism for saying they would challenge the results, including from other Republicans. GOP Sens. Ben Sasse (Neb.) and Mitt Romney (Utah) have both said political ambition is outweighing principle in the challenges.

    Cruz joined 10 other GOP senators on the letter, including Sens. Ron Johnson (Wis.), Marsha Blackburn (Tenn.) and John Kennedy (La.). It came on the heels of Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) announcing he would object to the certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s Electoral College victory, forcing a formal vote in both chambers of Congress.

    Hawley and Cruz are both seen as potential 2024 presidential candidates.
    I just find it hilarious to see Cruz crying like the little bitch he is that people are being to mean to him because he is trying to help Trump to literally steal the election. Maybe stop being such a masochistic simp for Trump who sells out his country for another spanking from his spray tan daddy and maybe people won't be so mean to you.

  2. #39122
    It’s literally just the same old outrage politics Senators backing this move to reject votes. There’s no chance of it going anyway. The presence of Sasse, Romney and Toomey alone will provide enough opposition, nevermind all the other GOP Senators who aren’t interesting in destroying their political careers to help an outgoing President.

  3. #39123

  4. #39124
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    65,746
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    So something a little more lighthearted while we are dealing with the most open criminal action Trump has taken in the aftermath of his failure of a re-election. Ted Cruz one of the 11 Cult of Trump Senators who have said they will back the Cult of Trump Representatives in trying to overthrow our Democratic election. Well he doesn't like that he is getting rightfully attacked by everyone who isn't a card carrying member of the C.M.S.(Cheetos Mushroom Sucker) or is absolutely mortified by the blatant attempts to overthrow democracy. So he went on Fox News to cry that everyone is being mean to him and that his mommy calls him a special boy so people can't say mean things about him.

    https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...d-to-calm-down


    I just find it hilarious to see Cruz crying like the little bitch he is that people are being to mean to him because he is trying to help Trump to literally steal the election. Maybe stop being such a masochistic simp for Trump who sells out his country for another spanking from his spray tan daddy and maybe people won't be so mean to you.
    He's pulling the "everyone needs to calm down" horseshit because he and his cronies are breaking the fucking law and probably a short step away from being sent to serious prison terms. And he knows it. That's the "talk" he wants to "calm down".

    Sorry, fucko, the way we calm this situation down is by ensuring you and your friends only get to see the sky through a set of bars for at least a few years or so.

    Watergate, Nixon didn't go to prison.
    That led us to Iran-Contra, and Reagan didn't go to prison.
    That led us to Cheney et al lying about the facts to drag the USA into the War in Iraq on false pretenses, nobody went to prison.
    Now, it's this.
    If you don't charge these assholes with the crimes they commit, then you're tacitly stating that their actions were proper and set a precedent for how future actions will be conducted. You want to change that? You start charging these assholes with their crimes, and let the legal system operate as it should, rather than tying the courts' hands because the individuals in question are above the law.

    It's baffling that you live in a country where this kind of blatant sedition and corruption doesn't get prosecuted, but you get caught with a little weed, you can go to prison for 5+ years.

  5. #39125
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    5,805
    They say democracy dies in darkness. Seems to me it's being murder in broad daylight.

  6. #39126
    Elemental Lord Kathranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    8,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    The call also addresses the suspicion I've had all along as to why nothing ever happened. Like when those Michigan lawmakers had a meeting with Trump :https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...eting-n1248396
    As I recall, that meeting, too, turned out to be a mixture of Donny alternating between pleading and threatening. They claimed that they only attended in hopes of him supporting some stimulus for Michigan, but that he was too focused on the election results to actually have any sort of fruitful conversation about anything else.

  7. #39127
    A few more days and all this crap will be over, and we get Mr. Trump, this failure of a one-term president, out of the White House.

  8. #39128
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    20,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    If Georgia's side had shitty speakerphones, then their side of the conversation would sound clear and Trump wouldn't. This is the reverse.
    ...no?

    This sounds like the call line itself was recorded, not that someone was standing next to a phone with a recorder. It's not uncommon in big conference calls like this to just put it on hands free, meaning the input device becomes the shitty conf-call speakerphone. The audio from the other sides can still be good while yours is ass.

    It sounds like Trump is holding his phone while everyone else is trying to multitask while this imbecile rambles on and put him on hands free.
    Source: I spent more time than I'd want to admit on boring work calls.

  9. #39129
    I wonder what the "other side" is thinking while "the president" goes on a 30-minute monologue spouting one false fact after another...

  10. #39130
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    30,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    It’s literally just the same old outrage politics
    Name any time pre-2020 this happend. Because I don't remember the "same old outrage" going to court dozens of times, etc, in any previuos Presidential election.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    I wonder what the "other side" is thinking while "the president" goes on a 30-minute monologue spouting one false fact after another...
    "We have a country to fix"

  11. #39131
    Elemental Lord Kathranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    8,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    I wonder what the "other side" is thinking while "the president" goes on a 30-minute monologue spouting one false fact after another...
    They think he's telling the truth and the "lamestream media" is misrepresenting him. Guarantee it.

  12. #39132
    Yesterday I read about Trump trying to steal and disenfranchise votes in Georgia. Then I listened to some of the tape. This guy! It is so difficult to listen to this guy for 2 minutes. Just he shit that comes from his mouth and stupidity is torture to me.

    So Trump just wanted enough votes to win by 1 vote? Well, I guess this moron didn't want to win by a landslide, even though later on he talked about shredding votes.
    “There is a cult of ignorance in the United States…. [It is] nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.’”

    -Isaac Asimov

  13. #39133
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Yesterday I read about Trump trying to steal and disenfranchise votes in Georgia. Then I listened to some of the tape. This guy! It is so difficult to listen to this guy for 2 minutes. Just he shit that comes from his mouth and stupidity is torture to me.

    So Trump just wanted enough votes to win by 1 vote? Well, I guess this moron didn't want to win by a landslide, even though later on he talked about shredding votes.
    His threats didn’t even make sense... If they don’t find the votes for Trump to win, then Trump supporters will vote ‘no’ in GA election? WTF does that even mean?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  14. #39134
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    20,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    His threats didn’t even make sense... If they don’t find the votes for Trump to win, then Trump supporters will vote ‘no’ in GA election? WTF does that even mean?
    Trump doesn't give a shit about the GOP. So this is him threatening Republicans with "Do as I say, or I'm fucking you out of spite."
    Last edited by Belize; 2021-01-04 at 02:16 PM.

  15. #39135
    I actually hope Georgian Trump supporters are dumb enough to follow their dear leader's instructions and not vote so they throw the Senate. Their doing nothing would actually be their greatest contribution to the US.

  16. #39136
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    30,452
    Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    I actually hope Georgian Trump supporters are dumb enough to follow their dear leader's instructions and not vote so they throw the Senate.
    I think there's legit fear in what's left of the Republican Party that Trump will do exactly this shit.

  17. #39137
    The amount of eye-rolls and face palms from the Georgian side of the call must have been epic. And the restraint for them to not call him a dumbass would have made me pass out from shear effort to hold my tongue and be "respectful" to the office.

  18. #39138
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    30,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    The amount of eye-rolls and face palms from the Georgian side of the call must have been epic.
    Yeah, thank goodness Trump is too egotistical to use Face Time. The only face he wants on the screen is his own.

  19. #39139
    Fully support violence in the streets because you're too comfy sat at home in another country behind your PC screen to actually do anything about things you claim to be against Nobody is obsessed with you. Nobody really even cares about you. You're simply the joke that keeps on giving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence/Arch-Angel of Riots/rmfAcc/Rochana View Post
    I admit I'm an absolute lunatic who is in favor of chaos, because I don't like what is currently going on - despite being in a privileged and elated position in this supposed state of "normalcy".

  20. #39140
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,565
    I just realized something... GOP at least used to give grades on their important issues for candidates. Like, someone who is pontificating against gay rights and abortion would get an A if they are loud enough. The same goes for all conservative values, from trickle down to unregulated trade.

    I think starting with 2022, we will see ‘level of supporting Trump’ as a new conservative value they can use as a distinguishing measure between candidates.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •