1. #40541
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    I'm already sensing the excuses coming as to why they suddenly stopped pushing all those progressive bills they've been passing in the House the past 4 years.

    "Uh, progressive bills pushed by us in the House? What bills? Who are you?"
    Rochana making predictions. looks like I'll be updating my sig. Love how Biden being president makes you.

  2. #40542
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Could people in the US stop spreading every conspiracy based on the flimsiest evidence? (There might have been a few and as always some people who didn't care about anything but destruction, there were also attacks on the BLM; but to claim that all or the majority of the unrest earlier was due to infiltrators has no real evidence.)

    That mindset is the same mindset that cause people to believe that the election was rigged.
    The worst part about Trump's campaign and 4 years is that he really empowered the Trumpster's mindset of "if I don't like it, it's not real". I'm more than aware that there are bias and potential misinformation, but that's why you get closer to the truth by comparing notes with everyone. The pattern below gets very tiring
    A: "cites a conspiracy theory"
    B: "can you please provide evidence"
    A: "it's everywhere you just need to look. I'm not going to do your work for you"

    ??????
    Last edited by david0925; 2021-01-08 at 11:10 AM.

  3. #40543
    Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    The worst part about Trump's campaign and 4 years is that he really empowered the Trumpster's mindset of "if I don't like it, it's not real". I'm more than aware that there are bias and potential misinformation, but that's why you get closer to the truth by comparing notes with everyone. The pattern below gets very tiring
    A: "cites a conspiracy theory"
    B: "can you please provide evidence"
    A: "it's everywhere you just need to look. I'm not going to do your work for you"

    ??????
    Yep, literally had a friend post that there were Antifa members there at the Capitol, despite all of them waving Trump and Confederate flags.

  4. #40544
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    I'm already sensing the excuses coming as to why they suddenly stopped pushing all those progressive bills they've been passing in the House the past 4 years.

    "Uh, progressive bills pushed by us in the House? What bills? Who are you?"
    Of course a Trump supporter like you is going to whine when the other side is in power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  5. #40545
    I am Murloc! Pro-Violence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In your swimming pool after midnight
    Posts
    5,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Of course a Trump supporter like you is going to whine when the other side is in power.
    My whine will be valid if they indeed all of a sudden pushing the sorts of bills they've been pushing in the House the past 4 years -only- because they know it would get blocked by the Senate anyhow.

    There is a word for that: pandering.

    And a word for the people who fall for that: gullible.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Rochana making predictions. looks like I'll be updating my sig. Love how Biden being president makes you.
    If you were honest and read my posts since Biden was the nominee, then you'd know and admit that this has been my criticism of him since forever.
    - The One and Only, the Legendary, the Mighty - You might recognize me from the forum signatures of lesser mortals obsessed with me. -
    Vexing little man-babies and normies on the internet since before you were born.

  6. #40546
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    My whine will be valid if they indeed all of a sudden pushing the sorts of bills they've been pushing in the House the past 4 years -only- because they know it would get blocked by the Senate anyhow.

    There is a word for that: pandering.

    And a word for the people who fall for that: gullible.

    - - - Updated - - -



    If you were honest and read my posts since Biden was the nominee, then you'd know and admit that this has been my criticism of him since forever.
    You mean like how you pander to your fellow Trump supporters by laughing about sexual assault and promising to come here just to illegally vote for Trump?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  7. #40547
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    My whine will be valid if they indeed all of a sudden pushing the sorts of bills they've been pushing in the House the past 4 years -only- because they know it would get blocked by the Senate anyhow.

    There is a word for that: pandering.

    And a word for the people who fall for that: gullible.

    - - - Updated - - -



    If you were honest and read my posts since Biden was the nominee, then you'd know and admit that this has been my criticism of him since forever.
    All i care to know about you is that what you claimed you are in my sig. Just knowing how it makes you feel gives me the opposite emotion

  8. #40548
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    The inciting incidents (the Auto Zone vandalism, and the burning of the Minneapolis police precinct, in Minneapolis) were definitively linked to far right infiltrators though.

    And of the "19 murders," at least 2 were done by a Boogaloo Boy, another was done by a Pinkerton security guard after a Trump voter went for the bear mace (don't know what happened to that one), and most of them were by looters and thugs using the protests as cover. I'd actually love some follow up on what far right people count as the "19 murders" - they tend to count David Dorn, killed by looters well away from a peaceful BLM protest, but not, say, the Louisville man killed by police for serving food to protesters after curfew.

    But then there's the thousands of people maimed, many permanently, by the police.
    Do you really think the guys in videos rushing into supermarkets, stores, business who are almost all black and there to loot new tvs and cool stuff are mostly right terrorists?

  9. #40549
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    All i care to know about you is that what you claimed you are in my sig. Just knowing how it makes you feel gives me the opposite emotion
    He tried to report me to the mods, and literally PMed me in the process, because his post history refutes his bullshit.

    This is what happens when you literally declare you will come here to illegally vote for Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  10. #40550
    I am Murloc! Pro-Violence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In your swimming pool after midnight
    Posts
    5,614
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    All i care to know about you is that what you claimed you are in my sig. Just knowing how it makes you feel gives me the opposite emotion
    I'll take a moment of time to explain to you how emotions work.

    At the time I was indeed very pissed and annoyed that someone as conservative as Biden won the nomination of the Democratic Party. Joe Biden is by all means for example much more conservative than Joe Rogan is, yet here the neolibs / center Democrats were throwing a fit because he endorsed Bernie. That was my emotion at the time and at that time I did and said a bunch of things which was the equivalent of having a verbal lashing out.

    At this very moment, I'm very much the opposite of angry that Biden won the elections over Trump. I've always stated, countless times, that Trump is an absolute piece of shit. When Biden was elected over Trump, I was elated and happy, because for all his flaws he is indeed better than that idiot manchild called Trump.

    However, I'm still very suspicious of Biden. He is a conservative and I suspect that he'll mostly push for conservative sorts of bills and legislation during his time as a president. -If- he proves me wrong, I'll also be happy to find out that the USA gambled on someone changing for the better while in office. Currently I'm curious to see now that the Democrats hold the power in the House and Senate, if they'll keep pushing all those 'radical' bills they've been trying to push in the House, something tells me they won't, but again -if- they proove me wrong, I'll be happy to find out so.

    I hope that clarifies a number of things for you.
    - The One and Only, the Legendary, the Mighty - You might recognize me from the forum signatures of lesser mortals obsessed with me. -
    Vexing little man-babies and normies on the internet since before you were born.

  11. #40551
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    I'll take a moment of time to explain to you how emotions work.

    At the time I was indeed very pissed and annoyed that someone as conservative as Biden won the nomination of the Democratic Party. Joe Biden is by all means for example much more conservative than Joe Rogan is, yet here the neolibs / center Democrats were throwing a fit because he endorsed Bernie. That was my emotion at the time and at that time I did and said a bunch of things which was the equivalent of having a verbal lashing out.

    At this very moment, I'm very much the opposite of angry that Biden won the elections over Trump. I've always stated, countless times, that Trump is an absolute piece of shit. When Biden was elected over Trump, I was elated and happy, because for all his flaws he is indeed better than that idiot manchild called Trump.

    However, I'm still very suspicious of Biden. He is a conservative and I suspect that he'll mostly push for conservative sorts of bills and legislation during his time as a president. -If- he proves me wrong, I'll also be happy to find out that the USA gambled on someone changing for the better while in office. Currently I'm curious to see now that the Democrats hold the power in the House and Senate, if they'll keep pushing all those 'radical' bills they've been trying to push in the House, something tells me they won't, but again -if- they proove me wrong, I'll be happy to find out so.

    I hope that clarifies a number of things for you.
    So, why did you spend months supporting Trump, saying you were going to vote for him, and said you looked forward to Trump winning? Why did you try to use the accusations of sexual assault to condemn Biden, but then cheer at Trump when he did the same thing... although many more times?

    Don't blame others for your posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  12. #40552
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    snip
    As i said, the only thing i care about with regards to you, is your emotional state right now, which is clear as day to anyone who wants to read my siggy. didn't even read your post.

  13. #40553
    I am Murloc! Pro-Violence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In your swimming pool after midnight
    Posts
    5,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, why did you spend months supporting Trump, saying you were going to vote for him, and said you looked forward to Trump winning?
    Read again:

    At the time I was indeed very pissed and annoyed that someone as conservative as Biden won the nomination of the Democratic Party. Joe Biden is by all means for example much more conservative than Joe Rogan is, yet here the neolibs / center Democrats were throwing a fit because he endorsed Bernie. That was my emotion at the time and at that time I did and said a bunch of things which was the equivalent of having a verbal lashing out.
    I also contend that I did it for many months, in my mind it was a short period, a few weeks, in which I was disappointed with Biden winning the nomination.

    Why did you try to use the accusations of sexual assault to condemn Biden, but then cheer at Trump when he did the same thing... although many more times?
    I've literally no idea what you are talking about here. I expressed my doubts at the story of Biden being accused for sexual assault a number of times as well. I never had a super-strong position on it and I did reread and question certain events as well as the credibility of the accuser, among other things.

    I know I'm explaining this to you, but I also know that it probably won't matter, because you'll keep making obnoxious and empty "You're a Trump supporter" spam most likely. Since you have an obsessive online personality and keep clinging unto your own false narratives until it kills you. If Biden can change then other people can too, including you. No?
    Last edited by Pro-Violence; 2021-01-08 at 12:34 PM.
    - The One and Only, the Legendary, the Mighty - You might recognize me from the forum signatures of lesser mortals obsessed with me. -
    Vexing little man-babies and normies on the internet since before you were born.

  14. #40554
    I don't believe everyone can change, because stupidity can't be fixed.

  15. #40555
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    I'm already sensing the excuses coming as to why they suddenly stopped pushing all those progressive bills they've been passing in the House the past 4 years.
    Because pro-violence fascist halted congress... why did you change your name again? You spoiled the milk by calling us normies, in your excitement that fascist were in congress.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  16. #40556
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    Read again:



    I also contend that I did it for many months, in my mind it was a short period, a few weeks, in which I was disappointed with Biden winning the nomination.



    I've literally no idea what you are talking about here. I expressed my doubts at the story of Biden being accused for sexual assault a number of times as well. I never had a super-strong position on it and I did reread and question certain events as well as the credibility of the accuser, among other things.

    I know I'm explaining this to you, but I also know that it probably won't matter, because you'll keep making obnoxious and empty "You're a Trump supporter" spam most likely. Since you have an obsessive online personality and keep clinging unto your own false narratives until it kills you. If Biden can change then other people can too, including you. No?
    Don't blame others for the things you say. Be a man, and take some responsibility for your actions. It's been established that changing your username isn't going to cause people to forget. Deleting your old comments also doesn't work, The internet is forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  17. #40557
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    I've literally no idea what you are talking about here. I expressed my doubts at the story of Biden being accused for sexual assault a number of times as well. I never had a super-strong position on it and I did reread and question certain events as well as the credibility of the accuser, among other things.
    You were insulting anyone not supporting Trump, as a rape apologist... which is hard to find, because... Why did you change your name again?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  18. #40558
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    30,453
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Yep, literally had a friend post that there were Antifa members there at the Capitol, despite all of them waving Trump and Confederate flags.
    It would take a very dedicated person to:
    1) first of all, find this "Antifa" organization and sign up with its leader who is...uh...
    2) anyhow, then go Derp Cover and join the Trump rally at which Trump said Trump wants you to march to the House/Senate, take your country back, show strength, trial by combat, etc.
    3) then somehow, when Trump's encouragement doesn't lead to violence, somehow say "hey Trump supporters, I am not Trump, but I think you should be violent!" and have people who are Trump supporters, whol do not know this guy, say "Well we weren't ready to commit violence on Trump's request, despite being Trump supporters, but we'll follow you whereever, random person we don't know!"
    **
    THah's the big one, right here. I find it "winning the lottery while having sex with Eliza Dushku" levels of unlikely that Trump could mobilize a crowd of his followers to march on the House/Senate, but somehow, it's some other person who convinces them all to be violent insurrectionists "against Trump's wishes for nonviolence". Cults don't have Vice Cult Leaders.
    **
    4) violently attack the police, murdering one and injuring others
    5) disrupt a vote that, left unchecked, would have exposed a large group of US Reps and Senators as supporting dictatorship, and instead force half or so to change their mind and no longer support dictatorship -- something that does sound a litle Antifa-y now that I read it back.

    and doing all of that while somehow:

    6) never being caught on camera, including posting pictures of themselves
    7) never being caught by the police, National Guard, or Secret Service
    8) not themselves being killed
    9) not talking to reporters and giving their name
    10) not being recognized by their friends and family who immediately rat them out

    False flag operations don't just fail, they're counterproductive when they're exposed. If it were to be found out that an Antifa activist sparked and led the insurrection, then not only would they be in trouble for, you know, leading the insurrection (20 years in federal butt-fucking prison plus whatever else @cubby throws at them) but it also turns the story from "impeach Trump" to "Antifa attacked democracy". The tables turn instantly, and the calls to have Trump impeached or 25th'd instantly end.

    Not only does that sound like a risk Antifa wouldn't take -- a very real risk considering how secure that building's supposed to be -- and would not need to take, considering the levels of aggression Trump supporters have already shown. Hell, even if there were Antifa false flag plants in Trump's rally's crowd, when they heard Trump's inspriing words, they probably would have said "Yep, we're done here" and would have gotten to a nearby vantage point and started filming instead.

    So let's all keep our eyes on the news. Already there's been something like 100 charges filed. More are surely on the way. If they catch one Antifa, BLM, Bernie Bro or, I dunno, cast member of Glee in the mix, it will make every front page, even in the "Fake News Media".

    But I'm not holding my breath until I turn Blue Lives Matter.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    And a word for the people who fall for that: gullible.
    You mean, like, the vast majority of conspiracy-theory-wielding Trump supporters, with whom you've sided?

    Do you know what I'd like to see from you? Removing the name Pro-Violence while being a Trump supporter, after the insurrection of Jan 6th. Until you do that, the very label you've applied to yourself will ruin every single point you try to make.

    I don't care why you took that name. It doesn't matter anymore. You're a Trump supporter, with the name Pro-Violence.

    I don't care if that name was directed at Muslims, Alliance, Scourge or cockroaches.

    I don't care if it's sarcastic.

    You're a Trump supporter, and your name is Pro-Violence.

    Scrape that shit off the Politics forums, or accept the image you've chosen to place on yourself.

  19. #40559
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence View Post
    And a word for the people who fall for that: gullible.
    Says the one that swore Trump would win a 2nd term...

  20. #40560
    I am Murloc! Pro-Violence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In your swimming pool after midnight
    Posts
    5,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Says the one that swore Trump would win a 2nd term...
    Yeah, I don't honestly believe you believe what you just wrote there, considering I never stated anything along those lines, and if I did I really wouldn't remember it. (And I don't do drugs much at all).
    - The One and Only, the Legendary, the Mighty - You might recognize me from the forum signatures of lesser mortals obsessed with me. -
    Vexing little man-babies and normies on the internet since before you were born.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •