The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStones View Post
    Where was it posted?
    Don't be daft.

What have you done for rape and sexual assault victims?

What's your main? I'd like to see how you treat women in light of how you've behaved here. Let's see how much of an ally you really are, sweetie.

Where was it posted? What have you done (as if that matters)? See, you condemn me for attacking you, but you do the same. This is the usual hypocrisy of MMO-C.
    How would you know? Your account is brand new.

Also, evidence please.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Don't be daft.

What have you done for rape and sexual assault victims?

What's your main? I'd like to see how you treat women in light of how you've behaved here. Let's see how much of an ally you really are, sweetie.

First of all, I am female. Secondly, I was raped. I think the majority of the women having experienced it don't need the fake attention people like you give it. YOU are the one causing people to relive it, with YOUR constant need to post "ifs".

First of all, I am female. Secondly, I was raped. I think the majority of the women having experienced it don't need the fake attention people like you give it. YOU are the one causing people to relive it, with YOUR constant need to post "ifs".
    So, now you don't want to talk about the possible sexual assault that Biden is being accused of?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, now you don't want to talk about the possible sexual assault that Biden is being accused of?
    No, why would I? This man is self destructing in so many ways....

7+ Year Old Account
    And I'm 3 ducks in a man costume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

No, why would I? This man is self destructing in so many ways....
    Then, why are you here talking about it?

You spammed a burner account to talk about it, and lie... so methinks you may have a motive.

5+ Year Old Account
    First of all, I am female. Secondly, I was raped.
    But, you're questioning the potential trauma of other women having to face their accusers?

I think the majority of the women having experienced it don't need the fake attention people like you give it. YOU are the one causing people to relive it, with YOUR constant need to post "ifs".
    Funny that. I was a volunteer (as my posting history will indicate) with LGBTQ youth right up until my wife's difficult pregnancy. I'm well trained and versed in how to handle sexual assault and rape, and you'll note I didn't even step into Reade's accusation. If you think accusing someone of rape protects you against shitty behavior -- which Reade has a long history of accusations against her -- you're more foolish than I already think you are.

Whats your main, sweetie?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Then, why are you here talking about it?

You spammed a burner account to talk about it, and lie... so methinks you may have a motive.
    I am showing you that all those "if" about Reade's claim are just bullshit. Not talking about Biden, but again you show your lack of reading comprehension. Time and again I show you that I don't like people saying her false statements are "bad for the cause".

I am showing you that all those "if" about Reade's claim are just bullshit. Not talking about Biden, but again you show your lack of reading comprehension. Time and again I show you that I don't like people saying her false statements are "bad for the cause".
    Well, you sure did ignore the evidence... what a shame.

Maybe she shouldn't have made false statements... just a thought.

But, you're questioning the potential trauma of other women having to face their accusers?

Funny that. I was a volunteer (as my posting history will indicate) with LGBTQ youth right up until my wife's difficult pregnancy. I'm well trained and versed in how to handle sexual assault and rape, and you'll note I didn't even step into Reade's accusation. If you think accusing someone of rape protects you against shitty behavior -- which Reade has a long history of accusations against her -- you're more foolish than I already think you are.

Whats your main, sweetie?
    I am not questioning the potential trauma, I am questioning you saying there IS trauma. You are stating possibilities as fact!

If, as you claim, you were a volunteer and well trained, you should know your behavior isn't really wanted.

Your behavior doesn't do the "cause" any good, but I guess you don't want that. You just want to play the victim (as indeed shown on these forums).

-edit- I know what it means to be send home from the police station, because you are not believed. I also know the fake behavior of so called help groups. Nine out of ten of these women are doing this for themselves, not to help.
    Last edited by BigStones; 2020-05-24 at 04:54 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    I am not questioning the potential trauma, I am questioning you saying there IS trauma. You are stating possibilities as fact!
    I've used "potentially" about a half dozen times in this thread.

If, as you claim, you were a volunteer and well trained, you should know your behavior isn't really wanted.
    Wrong. You were abusive to me, and that was unwarranted. Note how of the three people who responded to you saying you were raped I'm the one who didn't question it. I don't. I also don't excuse your shitty behavior here just as I didn't excuse kids who turned to drugs or other means of coping with abuse. Just like I don't excuse Tara Reade being an absolute dogshit of a person.

I've used "potentially" about a half dozen times in this thread.

Wrong. You were abusive to me, and that was unwarranted. Note how of the three people who responded to you saying you were raped I'm the one who didn't question it. I don't. I also don't excuse your shitty behavior here just as I didn't excuse kids who turned to drugs or other means of coping with abuse. Just like I don't excuse Tara Reade being an absolute dogshit of a person.
    Sorry for my outburst, but I have had it with people who think to tell you what to feel, what to say, how to behave, what effect actions of people have on others. Tell someone you have been raped, and automatically your are not treated as "full" anymore (all those help groups wanting you to be yourself again. I am still myself).

-edit- But a lot of posters here didn't believe Reade BEFORE any statements where made. That's sad. In hindsight they now all can claim they were right, but they showed to believe when they want to believe. In this case it was against Biden, so could NEVER be believed.
    Last edited by BigStones; 2020-05-24 at 05:08 PM.

Sorry for my outburst, but I have had it with people who think to tell you what to feel, what to say, how to behave, what effect actions of people have on others. Tell someone you have been raped, and automatically your are not treated as "full" anymore (all those help groups wanting you to be yourself again. I am still myself).
    No one believes people who makes alt accounts about anything. You're a man who rapes people as far as your credibility is concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsi2024 View Post
    Can someone please decipher this for me?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/jackallis...16493609168897
    Like I said before, Biden doesn't need any accusations. He is self destructive. I'd like to see a count of the lies he has told and gaffes he has made, like the one Trump has.

5+ Year Old Account

-edit- But a lot of posters here didn't believe Reade BEFORE any statements where made. That's sad. In hindsight they now all can claim they were right, but they showed to believe when they want to believe. In this case it was against Biden, so could NEVER be believed.
    Well, what pisses me off about Reade is that to both sides it doesn't matter whether she is being truthful or not. As soon as her credibility took a hit folks like Nathan Robinson and Ryan Grim (I think? I know there were others) began deleting tweets. They abandoned her, and they're the ones who amplified her claims in the first place. It's the same as that communism guy sliding in here and calling everyone a "rape apologist." Everyone plays political football with rape now (on all sides, regardless of ideology), and it does nothing but hurt victims. They're who I care about specifically because all of this is going to keep at least some women from coming forward.

And no worries at all. I know the lat few years have been tough on victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    No one believes people who makes alt accounts about anything. You're a man who rapes people as far as your credibility is concerned.
    Completely agree, nobody makes alt accounts for honest discussion. Especially in regards to politics. Just another lying burner account, reported and hopefully gone soon. They all have the credibility of Larry Nassar.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Hey, i'm just working with your logic now. You defend Biden, so that means you support every terrible thing he has and will do.
    Innocent until proven guilty is not something you are familiar with? But then again neither was Stalin nor Lenin.

Evidence, please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty is not something you are familiar with? But then again neither was Stalin nor Lenin.
    So, you think Hillary is innocent?

- - - Updated - - -

Man, look at the spam of burner accounts we have rolling today.

We have two burner accounts, admitted troll accounts, and Trumpsters pretending to be Bernie supporters.