1. #5041
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Aelia Capitolina
    Posts
    59,345
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    I was being facetious. But hey, you think I am a sociopath, so clearly I struck a nerve somehow.
    Not really. I ascribe that flaw to anyone who still identifies as a Republican in the year of our Lord twenty twenty, especially given their...

    *checks numbers*

    9/11 Times One Hundred death count, at present.

    Be glad I am not one of the complainers who overuses the ! link at the bottom of every post. I can't use certain words to describe them anymore, they reported me for calling them something that rhymes with shiners and I got banned. I am sure you'll do the same. Complainer.


    "I could totally do X if I wanted to, but I won't. I'm just telling you to show you how unbothered and secure I am." seems to be the mantra of the Trump era.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

  2. #5042
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    I disagree. According to the complete and utter contempt you guys show for anyone who supports Trump
    To be fair you people deserve the contempt. Virtually everyone on the planet is either laughing at you or incredulous in disgust for voting such a vile human being.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post

    9/11 Times One Hundred death count, at present..
    The numbers might be 5-10% better at Biden at most. Basically any one who didn't support national healthcare is equally guilty and has been condemning their fellow citizens to death for a long time now. You didn't get to lecture the redneck because you are marginally less genocidal.

  3. #5043
    Quote Originally Posted by Voitnoight View Post
    Basically any one who didn't support national healthcare is equally guilty and has been condemning their fellow citizens to death for a long time now. You didn't get to lecture the redneck because you are marginally less genocidal.
    I basically agree with this part.

    So many of you foam at the mouth over Biden. But why? What do you imagine he will actually do for you? And no, I'm not going to go read his empty promises. Point to his record or piss off.

  4. #5044
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Bannon View Post
    I basically agree with this part.

    So many of you foam at the mouth over Biden. But why? What do you imagine he will actually do for you? And no, I'm not going to go read his empty promises. Point to his record or piss off.
    Yes, foaming over Biden, by saying voting for him to stop Trump. By the way, who defines if promises are empty? I’m guessing that’s you?

    Let’s speak on the issues... Will Trump sign the violence against women act, Biden sponsored, but GOP has been blocking since last year? Do you think Biden will give corporations another massive tax cut, to save the economy? Do you think Trump’s suggested defaulting on the debt, will harm or help people? Do you believe that Biden would increase the number of insured, or drop it by millions as Trump has done? Why exactly should I remove my self from the electorate, instead of voting to stop Trump?

    Why are you foaming over people voting to stop Trump, while you choose to do the equivalent of nothing?

    Edit: What’s even more fucked up... you ask for policy of Biden, while right before it, calling anyone who dares say anything remotely to voting Biden to stop Trump, “foaming at the mouth”. What’s sort of damned if you do, damned if you don’t, circular logic are you trying to pull?
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-05-28 at 01:11 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  5. #5045
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Bannon View Post
    I basically agree with this part.

    So many of you foam at the mouth over Biden. But why? What do you imagine he will actually do for you? And no, I'm not going to go read his empty promises. Point to his record or piss off.
    What do people actually imagine Bernie will do for them?

  6. #5046
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    What do people actually imagine Bernie will do for them?
    I love the loaded logic... ‘Anyone saying anything positive about Biden is foaming at the mouth... now tell me something positive about Biden?’ That’s insulting no mater what you do...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  7. #5047
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I love the loaded logic... ‘Anyone saying anything positive about Biden is foaming at the mouth... now tell me something positive about Biden?’ That’s insulting no mater what you do...
    It's why I simply ask them to answer the same question about the guy they are clearly foaming at the mouth over.

    In the end, for me, I don't think any of them will do much that I like, because I want less government. And, as we've seen... politicians tend to like more government.

  8. #5048
    TLDR:
    *Mail carrier Thomas Cooper altered the party affiliation of 5 absentee ballot applications from Democrat to Republican.
    *Yep, its that simple. He says he did it as a joke.

    https://time.com/5843088/west-virgin...inkId=89524172

  9. #5049
    The Unstoppable Force Gaidax's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    20,850
    So I did not follow all this US nonsense for a time being.

    What's all that Biden rapist nonsense? Is that yet another land whale who got dragged out to the light just because she and Biden-boi shagged 40 years ago and now she suddenly decided it was forced to get her 2 minutes of infamy?

    - - - Updated - - -

    P.S. Instead of stocking on N95 masks, I'd rather stock on popcorn for the autumn, cuz it's gonna be hilarious.

  10. #5050
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    So I did not follow all this US nonsense for a time being.

    What's all that Biden rapist nonsense? Is that yet another land whale who got dragged out to the light just because she and Biden-boi shagged 40 years ago and now she suddenly decided it was forced to get her 2 minutes of infamy?

    - - - Updated - - -

    P.S. Instead of stocking on N95 masks, I'd rather stock on popcorn for the autumn, cuz it's gonna be hilarious.
    Ahh, yes... Trumpsters pretending to totally be out of the loop on issues.

  11. #5051
    The Unstoppable Force Gaidax's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    20,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Ahh, yes... Trumpsters pretending to totally be out of the loop on issues.
    uwotm8?

    Sheesh... some people here seem to be totally out of whack. Crazies galore. Rabid much, ma boi?

  12. #5052
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    uwotm8?

    Sheesh... some people here seem to be totally out of whack. Rabid much, ma boi?
    Are you saying you are not a Trumpster?

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ampaign-Thread

    Because you seem to be disagreeing with yourself:

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/poll.ph...do=showresults

  13. #5053
    The Unstoppable Force Gaidax's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    20,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Are you saying you are not a Trumpster?

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ampaign-Thread

    Because you seem to be disagreeing with yourself:

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/poll.ph...do=showresults
    By the very definition I'm not a "hurr duurr Trumpsturrr", you dolt. I'm not even citizen of fucking US of A to be "trumpster".

    I have my opinions and my personal beliefs, some align with what would be a blue side and some with what would be red and believe it or not - that's fine.

    You don't have to be rabidly aggressive, nobody is attacking you and your precious beliefs here. I asked the question because I genuinely did not follow that shit and I know people here would be just too happy to fill me in.

  14. #5054
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    By the very definition I'm not a "hurr duurr Trumpsturrr", you dolt. I'm not even citizen of fucking US of A to be "trumpster".

    I have my opinions and my personal beliefs, some align with what would be a blue side and some with what would be red and believe it or not - that's fine.

    You don't have to be rabidly aggressive, nobody is attacking you and your precious beliefs here.
    I'm well aware that you are not an American. That doesn't mean you cannot be a Trumpster. This site has lots of Trump supporters from overseas.

    You seem to take exception to being called a Trumpster, and yet, the evidence backs me up.

    Good luck on informing yourself on the accusations against Biden!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    -snip-
    Nope, I did not post that. The quote you edited out was:

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Are you saying you are not a Trumpster?

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ampaign-Thread

    Because you seem to be disagreeing with yourself:

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/poll.ph...do=showresults
    Are you upset that you keep getting caught lying? Or, was it that you got caught actually spamming racist nonsense on one of your burners?

  15. #5055
    The Unstoppable Force Gaidax's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    20,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Good luck on informing yourself on the accusations against Biden!!!
    Thanks, breh. Now can you please buzz off and let people who don't spoil for a fight answer?

    Ridiculous.

  16. #5056
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Thanks, breh. Now can you please buzz off and let people who don't spoil for a fight answer?

    Ridiculous.
    Well, since you are clearly out of the loop, feel free to look back through the thread, the answer is there.

    Good luck!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    -snip-
    Evidence, please.

  17. #5057
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Unconfirmed short list for Biden's VP picks:

    1. Gretchen Whitmer (Michigan Governor)
    2. Kamala Harris (California Senator)
    3. Amy Klobuchar (Minnesota Senator)
    4. Elizabeth Warren (Massachusetts Senator)
    5. Stacey Abrams (Georgia House Rep - former, Georgia gubernatorial candidate)

    There has been talk, even from the Biden camp, that Biden, if he wins, will only stick around for one term - making his VP choice a natural frontrunner as the Democratic nominee for the 2024 election.
    I favor Warren, but there is one complication with her being picked which is the Mass governor. In Massachusetts the governor can appoint a person to fill an empty seat in the house or senate till a special election is allowed to take place. With him being a republican it is believed he'll fill Warren's seat with a republican, until a special election can take place which is required to be done 145 - 245 days after the seat made empty.

    With the senate after the 2020's election excepted to be more 50/50. This could tip things in the republican's favor for part of 2021 year, until the special election is allowed to take place.

  18. #5058
    The Unstoppable Force Gaidax's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    20,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    I favor Warren
    Highly unlikely. I just don't see what exactly she would give him.

    The better strategy would be actually someone with a tint of red to give alternative to the voters who aren't faction nuts. If anything can be clear - this election can't be won just by being blue through and through. Going deeper left is a risk and some people don't seem to understand that.

    You don't need to convince those who will vote for you anyway by default, you need to convince those who don't give their vote for free. There are plenty of people on the fence who are not exactly impressed by Bernie-style flavor of extremist left and they are at least those valuable 5-10% that are needed to secure the win.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2020-05-28 at 02:46 PM.

  19. #5059
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Highly unlikely. I just don't see what exactly she would give him.

    The better strategy would be actually someone with a tint of red to give alternative to the voters who aren't faction nuts. If anything can be clear - this election can't be won just by being blue through and through. Going deeper left is a risk and some people don't seem to understand that.

    You don't need to convince those who will vote for you anyway by default, you need to convince those who don't give their vote for free.
    Biden has plenty of hints of red, he's a moderate Democrat.

  20. #5060
    The Unstoppable Force Gaidax's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    20,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden has plenty of hints of red, he's a moderate Democrat.
    Which is a good thing. It's about time US wakes up from this factional nightmare, people really gone crazy with that Red vs Blue crap. It did not use to be this way 2 decades ago.

    Deep left, aside from absolute crazies will vote Biden. No point propping that side, instead he should go for blue-collar republicans, which are a fair bet.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2020-05-28 at 02:51 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •