1. #5221
    Quote Originally Posted by fringist View Post
    Obama did fuck all for minorities-their socioeconomic situation got worse under his presidency. Biden will be worse.
    And trump rapes little brown children for his pleasure, but you love that you pedo.

  2. #5222
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Aelia Capitolina
    Posts
    59,434
    Quote Originally Posted by fringist View Post
    Obama did fuck all for minorities-their socioeconomic situation got worse under his presidency. Biden will be worse.
    Okay burner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

  3. #5223
    I would also add Tammy Duckworth into consideration. She's in talks for VP, she isn't black but she is a minority, she's a war vet, and her seat is safe. I've said before, Warren isn't an option for anything but senator because her seat will go red.

  4. #5224
    Suck for Warren...I would have loved her as VP.

  5. #5225
    Trump is using China and WHO now as a diversion for his covid failings.

  6. #5226
    Well, this is entertaining, we have two burners from the same dude arguing against himself.

    Seriously, is this what he's sunk to?

  7. #5227
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, this is entertaining, we have two burners from the same dude arguing against himself.

    Seriously, is this what he's sunk to?
    Remember, if trump gets away with his idiotic EO and somehow its enforced, you can say bye bye to all of those burner accounts.
    Which would be effing neat by the way
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  8. #5228
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Remember, if trump gets away with his idiotic EO and somehow its enforced, you can say bye bye to all of those burner accounts.
    Which would be effing neat by the way
    If Trump gets his way, you can say goodbye to the Internet as we know it.

    If Section 230 goes away (which is what he called for), then all internet sites will be legally liable for anything any poster says on that site. If someone threatens murder, the site would also be liable. If someone makes a libelous claim, the site would be legally responsible, and could be successfully sued.

    You can say goodbye to chat forums. Period. Any site that is based in the United States, or possibly even available, would be subject to it. People seem to think this would only apply to Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, but it's literally any side (or even app store) that allows users to "publish" anything, including comments. Yes, that means this site.

    That's why Trump and people who support this are fascists.

  9. #5229
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, this is entertaining, we have two burners from the same dude arguing against himself.
    One of which is obviously you.

    It is notable that literally any time any one posts anything critical of Biden the Biden echo chamber here

    a) tries to get their pet moderators to remove it
    b) troll, post memes etc
    c) talk to each about how bad the person criticizing Biden is.
    d) whine about imaginary breaches of forum etiquette.
    e) Go on about how bad Trump is, like any one was suggesting he wasn't.
    f) Do anything to actually avoid discussing the issue.

    What you literally NEVER do is counter the argument, because all any one has to do is look at Biden's wiki to confirm he is a vile and disgusting human being and so are those defending him. You have nothing.

    I'd ask anybody thinking of voting for Biden to consider whether you want a president who has supporters like this: people who are literally incapable of any kind of rational argument, and can't even come up with a reason to vote for their favored candidate.
    Last edited by Voidtrant; 2020-05-30 at 09:33 AM.

  10. #5230
    [QUOTE=Voidtrant;52383056...[/QUOTE]

    I'm curious, are you that devoid of pride and a life that you make ban evading alts to shoot the breeze here?

  11. #5231
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidtrant View Post
    One of which is obviously you.

    It is notable that literally any time any one posts anything critical of Biden the Biden echo chamber here

    a) tries to get their pet moderators to remove it
    b) troll, post memes etc
    c) talk to each about how bad the person criticizing Biden is.
    d) whine about imaginary breaches of forum etiquette.
    e) Go on about how bad Trump is, like any one was suggesting he wasn't.
    f) Do anything to actually avoid discussing the issue.

    What you literally NEVER do is counter the argument, because all any one has to do is look at Biden's wiki to confirm he is a vile and disgusting human being and so are those defending him. You have nothing.

    I'd ask anybody thinking of voting for Biden to consider whether you want a president who has supporters like this: people who are literally incapable of any kind of rational argument, and can't even come up with a reason to vote for their favored candidate.
    Except, when you get pressed for evidence, you insult, get banned, and come back on another burner.

    When you get countered, you flame.

    You are the perfect definition of a bad-faith poster. Your name isn't on any of this, it's random postings from someone who doesn't have to stick by what they actually say, because those words will be gone in an hour, or a day. What you say doesn't matter, because it's written in disappearing ink, and has no weight. There's no logical consistency behind it, you are nothing more than an amorphous blob of bad intent. Post history matters, because it points to whether someone actually believes what they say. They are held to account for they post. You, on the other hand, hide from that history, and for good reason.

    An argument from you means nothing, because it is based on a lie. You cannot post on your main account, and after the hundreds that you have spawned, I doubt you could even state the username of that account. When you do, let me know what it is. Maybe then, the rest of us will take you seriously.

  12. #5232
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Except, when you get pressed for evidence, you insult, get banned, and come back on another burner.
    You ask for evidence, then ignore any evidence that is presented and call for your pet moderators to delete that and any post that makes you look stupid. Which happens almost daily.
    That is the sort of person who supports Biden: a sneakly little prick who tells tales to teacher about his classmates.

    For any one who is actually curious about the truth you simply have to google Biden. You don't have to take my word for it: his history of white supremacy, homophobia, criminal-level plagiarism and warmongering is a matter of public record.

  13. #5233
    Quote Originally Posted by tristlast View Post
    -snip-
    And when I pointed to that evidence, showing that it doesn't back what you claimed, you tried to blame me for your own evidence.

    That's very intellectually dishonest of you. Then again, that's what one should expect from dudes who edit other people's comments, lie about what they say, and spam burner accounts.

    I guess you got caught lying one too many times.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-05-30 at 05:03 PM.

  14. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    spam burner accounts
    Just stop responding to it. Report and move on.

  15. #5235
    Quote Originally Posted by fringist View Post
    We've been through this a thousand fucking times: he supported segregation, homophobia, worked with white supremacists, cheerleaded for Bush wars, is accused of rape, plagiarized his way through college and a 1988 campaign speech. Most of this isn't even contestable, it is just historical record.

    Any of those things would be enough to sink a candidate if they didn't have the patronage of Wall St, which is the only reason we are discussing this vile, disgusting horrible human being.

    - - - Updated - - -



    The Democrats are spinning this fiction that Trump will pack the Supreme Court with conservatives and they will outlaw gayness or something.

    In fact it makes very little difference who is on the Supreme Court. The most liberal piece of legislation in recent history (Roe vs Wade) was passed by 5 conservative judges.

    The Democrats push this a lot because it is one of a few areas where there is an actual policy difference.
    kinda made the point, conservative majority scotus got us things like Bush elected, citizens united, voter rights gutting, ect. So yes Trump will indead put more "i luv beer" brets on teh bench and as many as he can cram in, as long as they are activist judges loyal to him.

    and your "biden is so bad" rant is hilarous when even if all those where 1000% accurate in context as you claim still doesn't compare to an average trump week, let alone 4 years

  16. #5236
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidtrant View Post
    It is notable that literally any time any one posts anything critical of Biden the Biden echo chamber here

    a) tries to get their pet moderators to remove it
    b) troll, post memes etc
    c) talk to each about how bad the person criticizing Biden is.
    d) whine about imaginary breaches of forum etiquette.
    e) Go on about how bad Trump is, like any one was suggesting he wasn't.
    f) Do anything to actually avoid discussing the issue.

    What you literally NEVER do is counter the argument...
    I have a 12 page test case from this morning that effectively proves this out. While I have not yet been banned, I was infracted for a reply so inconsequential as compared to the objectionable behavior on the other side that it is clear there is bias on the part of the moderators. Of course, they could literally not have this forum, but instead what they do is control it in particular way. See:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...2#post52383452

    Sure, seems tepid to me. When I tried to appeal it for being a mild statement, the link said I wasn't authorized or some such thing. Yeah, that's not absurd or anything...

    And then the thread was closed and all discussion corralled to here. This is the way these forums have always been.

  17. #5237
    Titan Lenonis's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    14,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Bannon View Post
    , I was infracted for a reply so inconsequential as compared to the objectionable behavior on the other side that it is clear there is bias on the part of the moderators.
    you don't know the other posts were reported and you broke the rules.

    And then the thread was closed and all discussion corralled to here. This is the way these forums have always been.
    as they should be. We don't need 300 threads each talking about Biden.

    Feel free to find a forum whose rules you like.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

  18. #5238
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Aelia Capitolina
    Posts
    59,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    you don't know the other posts were reported and you broke the rules.

    as they should be. We don't need 300 threads each talking about Biden.

    Feel free to find a forum whose rules you like.
    Nope, seems the alternative strategy to making shitsquillion threads about Biden is to just try and turn every existing thread into a discussion about Biden.

    I swear if these people had spent even one iota of the energy they spend hating white centrists into hating like...actual white supremacists...We might not have a Trump presidency.

    But no, the real crime isn't being a bigoted piece of shit, it's negotiating an overly globalistic trade deal with Japan. /s What a crock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

  19. #5239
    Herald of the Titans D Luniz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Coastal Plaguelands
    Posts
    2,987
    For all the attempts to say "don't vote for anyone cause they both are trash"

    I point out this, african-americans have rarely looked at either candidate and thought they were a great person, it was normally "we might see things get a little better, or at least not worse"

    Trump supporters tried to claim he was making things better with the endless chants of "lowest black unemployment" ignoring our parents and grandparents love to tell us their stories. during that "lowest" our unemployment was, as always, double white unemployment.

    And we grew up being warned that often we'd be the last hired and the first fired.

    Well, on the BLS site, AA unemployment in Apr 2020 was 16.7%, and white unemployment was 14.2%

    between that, and recent events

    Trump asked, "what have you got to lose?"
    That answer is being made rather clear.



    now, prove to me that Biden will be worse.

  20. #5240
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    For all the attempts to say "don't vote for anyone cause they both are trash"

    I point out this, african-americans have rarely looked at either candidate and thought they were a great person, it was normally "we might see things get a little better, or at least not worse"

    Trump supporters tried to claim he was making things better with the endless chants of "lowest black unemployment" ignoring our parents and grandparents love to tell us their stories. during that "lowest" our unemployment was, as always, double white unemployment.

    And we grew up being warned that often we'd be the last hired and the first fired.

    Well, on the BLS site, AA unemployment in Apr 2020 was 16.7%, and white unemployment was 14.2%

    between that, and recent events

    Trump asked, "what have you got to lose?"
    That answer is being made rather clear.



    now, prove to me that Biden will be worse.
    See! Trump hates whites almost as much as he hates blacks!

    What have you got to lose <by voting for Trump>???

    EVERYTHING

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •