Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You act as if I don't expect the Trumpsters to once again vote for that racist piece of shit. Your argument boils down to, "Just watch, I can be stupid, twice."

Oh, I believe you.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhh, are you still upset that the First Amendment exists?

Sorry, if you don't like the First Amendment, then perhaps another location would be best for you. I look forward to your next attempt to show me just how consistent I am. I get that you Trumpsters find concepts like liberty, freedom of speech, and freedom of association to be utterly reprehensible... and that's just one of the many reasons why I would never vote for a fascist like him.
    Will you be voting for Biden then?
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    I wouldn't bother, it's like trying to talk to a wall... I'm not sure how to describe it, but there is a certain high level of stubbornness that I observe with people who complain about people not voting Biden, while not voting Biden themselves, which I only recognize in other robot-like people. At some point the argument will devolve into "No I didn't, I said the truth, you are lying"... ad nauseum.

At least the others in this section are consistent with their preferences. They don't round berating voters for expressing their reservations about Biden when they are not actually voting for Biden themselves like this disgusting hypocrite does. This scum actually has the cheek to insult his own mother and boast about ending ties with friends and colleagues just to "vote trump out". Then when it comes to the crunch, tada!

Biden is a creepy old dude, and represents almost none of the political stances I want. I will not be voting for the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    I wouldn't bother, it's like trying to talk to a wall... I'm not sure how to describe it, but there is a certain high level of stubbornness that I observe with people who complain about people not voting Biden, while not voting Biden themselves, which I only recognize in other robot-like people. At some point the argument will devolve into "No I didn't, I said the truth, you are lying"... ad nauseum.

- - - Updated - - -

I also believe that a black woman is capable of being a VP, as much as a white man.

But I also know, going by the track record of politics in the US, that they're likely to just toss her up as a token, and then continue ignoring the actual real issues.

Ergo the: "My job here is done"-meme.
    You are an admitted Trump supporter who completely undermined all your arguments about rape and sexual assault.

Let's not forget that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    At least the others in this section are consistent with their preferences. They don't round berating voters for expressing their reservations about Biden when they are not actually voting for Biden themselves like this disgusting hypocrite does. This scum actually has the cheek to insult his own mother and boast about ending ties with friends and colleagues just to "vote trump out". Then when it comes to the crunch, tada!
    So, you agree that it is reasonable that I have expressed my reservations about voting for Biden. Thanks for agreeing with me.

I have no problem insulting racists, and she just happens to be a racist. Do you not support my freedom of speech to insult racists? Are you saying racists should be beyond condemnation?

How very interesting...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Will you be voting for Biden then?
    I already stated I will not.

We all know you'll be supporting Trump, no matter what lie you may try and push.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    “Hold my beer”... Oh and thanks for getting this stuck in my head...
    I always laugh when Trump supporters threaten November, as if we don't already know the depths at which they are willing to go.

We already know that they support racism, sexual assault, misogyny, incompetence, corruption, ethno-nationalism, and demagoguery.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    @Machismo as are you by not voting for Biden. There’s exactly 1 candidate who can unseat Trump and you won’t be voting to do that. Stop pretending you’re somehow better than DocSavageFan and other Trump supporters.
    Except, I'm not a Trump supporter. I understand there's more than two options. If people believe there's only two options, then there's little need for any real competition to actually provide quality candidates.

Now, due to the Electoral College, my vote is worthless. Biden has nearly a 100% chance to win my state, regardless of how I vote. If I lived in North Carolina, Arizona, or Wisconsin, I would have a different stance on such things. But, since my state will be voting for Biden, my options are less limited.

No, you are a Trump supporter in this election unless you vote to remove him. Everything else is you obfuscating.
    Are we going to push this nonsense, again?

Doesn't that mean I'm also a Biden supporter, because I'm not voting for Trump?

So, let me know if you are willing to also say I'm a Biden supporter, per your logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we going to push this nonsense, again?

Doesn't that mean I'm also a Biden supporter, because I'm not voting for Trump?

So, let me know if you are willing to also say I'm a Biden supporter, per your logic.
    It’s the same logic used against Bernie bro’s... ‘Cmon... I don’t think Biden is a good candidate and I’d rather not vote for him, but will defend his dumb ass, until Trump is out of office. People can find plenty of quotes of me shitting on Biden before he won the nomination... but, I always made sure it was clear... it didn’t mater who won the nomination. This isn’t a normal election year...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Never even implied such a thing. Have fun supporting Trump in the election.
    That's literally your logic. If I'm not voting for Biden, that makes me a Trump supporter in your eyes.

So, if I'm not voting for Trump, that must also make me a Biden supporter in your eyes.

Heck, if that's the case, then literally everyone who isn't voting, or isn't an American... must also be a Trump supporter in your eyes. Your logic is trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s the same logic used against Bernie bro’s... ‘Cmon... I don’t think Biden is a good candidate and I’d rather not vote for him, but will defend his dumb ass, until Trump is out of office. People can find plenty of quotes of me shitting on Biden before he won the nomination... but, I always made sure it was clear... it didn’t mater who won the nomination. This isn’t a normal election year...
    Oh, I would agree a thousand times over that Biden is better than Trump. It's not even close. If I only had two choices, I'd vote for a fucking turnip over Trump. But, we have more than two options, and my vote is utterly worthless to the overall total in my state.

I hope Biden wins, because he's better than Trump. But, my vote is not going to help or hurt such a push, so I am in the lucky position to not feel compelled to "vote for the lesser of two evils."

Now, my mind can be changed with bribery. I'm a sucker for a good burrito.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-07-22 at 01:18 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Except, I'm not a Trump supporter. I understand there's more than two options. If people believe there's only two options, then there's little need for any real competition to actually provide quality candidates.

Now, due to the Electoral College, my vote is worthless. Biden has nearly a 100% chance to win my state, regardless of how I vote. If I lived in North Carolina, Arizona, or Wisconsin, I would have a different stance on such things. But, since my state will be voting for Biden, my options are less limited.
    So you would indeed vote for Biden if you were located in a highly contested swing State?
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

So you would indeed vote for Biden if you were located in a highly contested swing State?
    It would only be more likely than I am where I live. I'd rather they just get rid of the shitty EC.

I'm still waiting for you to admit who you are voting for. Who are you voting for?
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-07-22 at 01:23 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    It would only be more likely than I am where I live. I'd rather they just get rid of the shitty EC.

I'm still waiting for you to admit who you are voting for. Who are you voting for?
    Although I didn't vote for Trump last election, I'll likely vote for him this one.

Although I didn't vote for Trump last election, I'll likely vote for him this one.
    Thanks for confirming you are a die-hard Trumpster.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair... you had no way of knowing Trump’s tact on lowering social security expenses. Won’t hold not voting for him the first time against you...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for confirming you are a die-hard Trumpster.
    I'll be voting for my self-interests.

I'll be voting for my self-interests.
    Sorry, I don't vote for racists.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I don't vote for racists.
    Nor Nazis either I imagine. lol

Nor Nazis either I imagine. lol
    Well, one would hope.

It's a shame you are voting for a racist piece of shit. But hey... self-interests, and all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, one would hope.

It's a shame you are voting for a racist piece of shit.
    ...and a facist to boot! lol

...and a facist to boot! lol
    If that makes you happy. At least we know why you love him so much.

Personally, I oppose those things, but I support your freedom to love those things.

7+ Year Old Account
    If that makes you happy. At least we know why you love him so much.

Personally, I oppose those things, but I support your freedom to love those things.
    Personally, I oppose simple-minded caricatures used to rationalize hatred, but I support your freedom to love those things.

Biden isn’t on the ballot. Trump is. It’s a 2 man race. You either vote for Biden to remove Trump or you tacitly support Trump being re-elected. Sorry, but that’s how our system works. You can either grow up and accept it or keep behaving like a child.
    Umm... Biden is on the ballot.

Once again, by your very same logic, if I'm not voting for Trump, then I clearly have to be a Biden supporter, because I want him out.

Once again, your logic isn't working the way you hope. I do love that you being inconsistent and hypocritical makes me a child in your eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, I oppose simple-minded caricatures used to "rationalize" hatred.
    Well, maybe you shouldn't support racists. It seems like you want to rationalize hatred.

Just a thought.