10+ Year Old Account
    You're either totally ok with the Trump administration, or you going to take a stand against it. This picture is going to be historic. You will see this picture in books for the next 100+ years.

Video and audio if you want to hear what a deranged person sounds like. Instead of reading their posts.

Two off-duty nurses protest the Trump inspired nonsense.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    This might obviously not be factual, but elections are about sentiments and messages, not about facts or logic (else Ben Shapiro would be president right now *ba-dum-tish*)
    Shapiro in the same sentence with logic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    You're either totally ok with the Trump administration, or you going to take a stand against it. This picture is going to be historic. You will see this picture in books for the next 100+ years.

Video and audio if you want to hear what a deranged person sounds like. Instead of reading their posts.

This has fuck all to do with the election.

Is that a normal traffic road? Is there no police removing that moron from the street? You know some people need to get to work otherwise Corona is the least of your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Is that a normal traffic road? Is there no police removing that moron from the street? You know some people need to get to work otherwise Corona is the least of your problems.
    It's a cross walk, and the pedestrian has the green light.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    This has fuck all to do with the election.
    The election is very much a referendum on Trump and the nihilism he represents. PEople very much want the opposite.

People taking a stand against nihilism ... now I see why you got upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's a cross walk, and the pedestrian has the green light.
    Watching the video, I dont think that lady is on her way to work...

The election is very much a referendum on Trump and the nihilism he represents. PEople very much want the opposite.

People taking a stand against nihilism ... now I see why you got upset.

Watching the video, I dont think that lady is on her way to work...
    If ignorant trash want to set themselves sick, I say we let them.

Mind you, these are the same toothless morons who wonder why others, specifically brown people, "Can't they just obey the law, and do it the right way?"

Yep... same people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Who’s the moron? The nurse was actually standing when he had the right of way - they moved off the street when the light was green the other way.

So yes, the truck driver was a moron, and should have moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If Replacing RBG is so critical, and these people will "Vote Blue no Matter Who" why not run Sanders and please everyone?
    Just counting the votes not received by Sanders in the primaries, he does not please everyone.

It's great when people like you speak before you think, shows exactly what kind of person you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If Replacing RBG is so critical, and these people will "Vote Blue no Matter Who" why not run Sanders and please everyone?
    Seeing as how Bernie now endorsed Biden... selecting Biden is... uhm... “pleasing” everyone...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Just counting the votes not received by Sanders in the primaries, he does not please everyone.
    This is perhaps the greatest reveal of a conservative posing as a progressive.

Conservatives always see democrat vote as illegitimate.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is perhaps the greatest reveal of a conservative posing as a progressive.

Conservatives always see democrat vote as illegitimate.
    That’s actually much kinder than the opinion I have... I don’t think it’s cognizant, just regurgitated talking points, without any analysis there of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Fundrisal View Post
    You know there are actually people who think you maybe shouldn't elect politicians who govern solely in the interests of corporations? These people are neither Republicans nor Democrats.

I know your limited worldview makes it difficult for you to conceive of a such a thing, but there are people who perceive both parties as morally and institutionally bankrupt and do not vote for either.
    He’s a tribalist. You’re either with the Democrats or you’re against them, in his opinion.

$100 dollars that USA shirt is made in China, Vietnam at least overseas.

We then have this.

The irony drips.

Now if we are judging a book by its cover, she might be pro-choice. Yet, supporting Trump who caters to the right-wing religion and has appointed judges who are curbing women's rights would be strange.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think to be honest you are a victim of the Dunning-Kruger effect. I don't always agree with Theodarzna, but she is clearly highly intelligent, and you are, shall we say, typical garden variety political earthworm.
    There is a problem... I never claim to be intelligent. Odds are that I’m average, with nothing objective I can bring up to say I am superior in anyway, to anyone else. So, Dunning-Kruger doesn’t work in me, since I’m not exerting superiority, you are interpreting superiority.

That brings up another point I like to bring up... if I think I’m acting like an idiot, while you interpret that as even a facade of intelligence. What does that say about you?

You need to be aware that smart people only use a fraction of their intellect when discussing these issues with you, because, frankly, it is a waste of time trying to engage with individuals like you at a level beyond the trivial.
    You do know that any percentage can be represented by a fraction? You need to specify that it’s a small fraction for that to be an insult. Otherwise, 100% of intellect, is simply 1/1...

I think to be honest you are a victim of the Dunning-Kruger effect. I don't always agree with Theodarzna, but she is clearly highly intelligent, and you are, shall we say, typical garden variety political earthworm.

You need to be aware that smart people only use a fraction of their intellect when discussing these issues with you, because, frankly, it is a waste of time trying to engage with individuals like you at a level beyond the trivial.
    They are a plagiarist and a liar.

But please, shove yourself up their ass more.

And yet, he was able to provide evidence to refute your baseless claim... a claim you have still yet to provide a "peer-reviewed article" to back up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And yet, he was able to provide evidence to refute your baseless claim... a claim you have still yet to provide a "peer-reviewed article" to back up.
    My response was to something very benign. It doesn’t make anyone intelligent to realize that Bernie losing the primary, explicitly means him winning would not please everyone. It’s... obvious... /shrug

Even if he argues hanlons razor was wrong... saying the disinformation is malicious, is worse... at least to me. Adding intent involves mind reading powers I don’t have... the only addition I made to the obvious statement, is that it was unintentional. Theater of the absurd... lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EWBDvtQV...jpg&name=small

Agreed, it sums up the last ~11 years really neatly - the tidal wave of ignorance railing against people trying to help them.