Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    This election will be rigged.
    dam right it will be

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...146938034.html
    DA won’t prosecute woman who followed mom’s ‘dying wish’ and cast illegal vote for Trump

Good thing we have people watching for illegal activity
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...82b_story.html

https://www.salon.com/2020/06/09/vot...y-mail-report/

Though they repeat the false claim that voting by mail invites rampant fraud, President Donald Trump and White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany may have both cast illegal mail-in ballots in Florida.

The president and his top spokesperson have both listed residential addresses on their Florida voter registration cards which were not their legal residences, HuffPost recently reported. Punishable by up to five years in prison, it is a felony in Florida to use false information on voter registration forms.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    But that's Georgia which is almost universally under GOP control. We can't be responsible for GOP incompetence.
    Remind us again who keeps getting charged and convicted for voter fraud. Didn't Donnie Dumbshit even do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Expected.
    The first offer is always rejected, just as they rejected the House's plan.
    It'll go back and forth until they meet in the middle.
    LOL it won't even have a chance to be rejected. Lindsey Le`Fem Grahm already said that at least half of his party in the senate have already signaled a no vote.

https://www.newsweek.com/can-gop-sti...ote-no-1520773
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    dam right it will be

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...146938034.html
    DA won’t prosecute woman who followed mom’s ‘dying wish’ and cast illegal vote for Trump

Good thing we have people watching for illegal activity
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...82b_story.html

https://www.salon.com/2020/06/09/vot...y-mail-report/

Though they repeat the false claim that voting by mail invites rampant fraud, President Donald Trump and White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany may have both cast illegal mail-in ballots in Florida.

The president and his top spokesperson have both listed residential addresses on their Florida voter registration cards which were not their legal residences, HuffPost recently reported. Punishable by up to five years in prison, it is a felony in Florida to use false information on voter registration forms.
    doesnt matter if biden or trump wins. cant stand them both. this election will be rigged either way.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Expected.
    As somebody cashing the checks, I wish they'd just go into the chamber tomorrow, pass it at $400-until-states-figure-it-out, and be done with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

GOP plan was released.
    Expected.
    To add;
    Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) predicted during an interview with Fox News that the bill would face serious GOP defections.

"Half of the Republicans are going to vote no," he said. "That's just a fact."

Republicans are expected to start formal negotiations with Democrats this week, with the talks, similar to previous bills, likely playing out by having Mnuchin and Meadows shuttle between leadership offices.

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) are meeting with Mnuchin and McConnell on Monday night to start the talks.

"Leader McConnell, sitting in your own office, writing a bill, and then demanding the other side support it is not anyone's idea of bipartisanship. And even worse, it appears that the developing Republican proposal is really unlikely to meet the moment," Schumer said last week.-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    As somebody cashing the checks, I wish they'd just go into the chamber tomorrow, pass it at $400-until-states-figure-it-out, and be done with it.
    That would certainly get rid of a bit of uncertainty. I'd vote on that much.

doesnt matter if biden or trump wins. cant stand them both. this election will be rigged either way.
    umm not to call out your back peddle, but how can it be rigged either way? that's impossible. you are just throwing out bullshit now
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

umm not to call out your back peddle, but how can it be rigged either way? that's impossible. you are just throwing out bullshit now
    Now?

That's basically the MO.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    my bet is $400, 85% of max in 3 months....will be the middle ground.

the sticking point will be the immunity and all the tax credits to corporations will have to be given upper maxes.

its 2 billion dollars ish per million workers. 168 million workforce = 350-400 billion dollars in tax credits possible.

the 12-18 billion a week the $600 cost would cost 18 x 20 weeks = 360 billion for the rest of the year.
    200 would cost 6x20 = 120 billion.

see where the priorities are.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...g-biden-trump/

dead people, dead and living animals will be voting in the 2020 election.
    Considering they haven't been doing so in Washington which has had mail-in voting for years; no.

We get that you're trying to lay the groundwork for declaring any unfavorable result illegitimate but it's not gonna work on people with an IQ in the triple digits, hun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW... you act like Biden removed pandemic response and called a pandemic a hoax, leading to 150000 dead Americans...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Considering they haven't been doing so in Washington which has had mail-in voting for years; no.
    They have... there are ballots sent out by mistake. That’s why the signature is validated, on top of the registration. Claiming that receipt of a voting mail, means fraud, is disingenuous. It doesn’t mean people will be able to vote illegally. Just like the recent story of hundreds of incorrect voting ballots were tossed out, treated like a sign of fraud... these are misconceptions...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    They have... there are ballots sent out by mistake. That’s why the signature is validated, on top of the registration. Claiming that receipt of a voting mail, means fraud, is disingenuous. It doesn’t mean people will be able to vote illegally. Just like the recent story of hundreds of incorrect voting ballots were tossed out, treated like a sign of fraud... these are misconceptions...
    Y'all do realise receiving a ballot is not the same thing as casting a vote, yes?

I'm not wrong and y'all need to stop with this hairsplitting in an effort to make a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Y'all do realise receiving a ballot is not the same thing as casting a vote, yes?

I'm not wrong and y'all need to stop with this hairsplitting in an effort to make a point.
    It’s not hair splitting and this tact will be repeated. Pretending it doesn’t exist is inferior to explaining why it doesn’t mater.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

And it wasn't even a ballot, it was a registration form.

dead people, dead and living animals will be voting in the 2020 election.
    I mean, I know the President spread a bunch of misinformation about mail in ballets being illegally sent out, and I know some low IQ folks actually believed it, but the average American that takes part in our elections knows enough about our system to know that there is a different between being sent voter registration and actually being able to vote, right?

I mean, you didn't drop out of High School right?

For first time in years, Texas Democrats running for U.S. House have more cash than Republicans

Early this election cycle, U.S. Sen. John Cornyn publicly worried about complacency within the Texas Republican political class — even after Democratic gains made in 2018.

So in early 2019, the state’s senior senator encouraged Texas Republicans in the U.S. House to bolster their fundraising and think twice about sending money out of the state.

“There’s an attempt by the leadership to extract as much money as possible out of the state as they can and use that wherever they need it, and I understand that," he told The Texas Tribune in June 2019. “But we need to make sure our Texas races — from the president and all the way down to the courthouse — are adequately financed and resourced. And that’s going to require us to raise a significant amount of money."

More than a year later, a Texas Tribune analysis of recent campaign finance reports shows that Cornyn's fears of a funding problem have come to life. Democratic U.S. House candidates in Texas have millions more aggregate cash on hand than their Republican counterparts. It marks an extraordinary six-year shift within the Texas delegation.

In 2016, U.S. House Republican candidates in Texas had $32.3 million on hand in July of that year. Their Democratic counterparts reported $11.4 million.

The next cycle, boosted by a backlash to President Donald Trump, Democrats saw a jump in fundraising. In 2018, Texas Republican U.S. House candidates had $34.8 million in cash on hand, compared with $21.8 million on the Democratic side.

Newly filed campaign finance reports show a complete shift this year. Republicans running for the U.S. House in Texas reported $19.2 million. Democrats had $26.7 million.

Maybe not this election, but the cycles are getting closer and closer to the tipping point.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    I mean, I know the President spread a bunch of misinformation about mail in ballets being illegally sent out, and I know some low IQ folks actually believed it, but the average American that takes part in our elections knows enough about our system to know that there is a different between being sent voter registration and actually being able to vote, right?

I mean, you didn't drop out of High School right?
    you should look at his post history, for your answer
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

off to the usual auspicious start

Congress is also under immense pressure to reach a deal quickly as millions of Americans will see their supplemental federal unemployment assistance benefits expire this week.
    But the tone from Democrats after Monday's meeting indicated an agreement is unlikely anytime soon, with Schumer calling the GOP plan "pathetic" and Pelosi saying the package "isn't serious."

"We are somewhat frustrated. We had hoped there would be a bill, and instead in the Senate they've put little pieces here and there and everywhere. It's pretty clear they don't have 51 votes in the Senate for a proposal," Schumer told reporters Monday night after the meeting.

10+ Year Old Account
    off to the usual auspicious start

Congress is also under immense pressure to reach a deal quickly as millions of Americans will see their supplemental federal unemployment assistance benefits expire this week.
    But the tone from Democrats after Monday's meeting indicated an agreement is unlikely anytime soon, with Schumer calling the GOP plan "pathetic" and Pelosi saying the package "isn't serious."

"We are somewhat frustrated. We had hoped there would be a bill, and instead in the Senate they've put little pieces here and there and everywhere. It's pretty clear they don't have 51 votes in the Senate for a proposal," Schumer told reporters Monday night after the meeting.
    God damn... did they spend this much time on agreeing to subsidize fossil fuels? 20 billion per year... No wonder Tellison was Secretary of State...

*evil laugh*
    Exclusive: Poll shows pressure on vulnerable GOP senators to back state and local coronavirus aid

Given the strong support for more federal money to states, counties and cities, Senate Republicans acknowledge it will likely be added to the next relief bill, which is estimated to cost between $1 trillion and $3 trillion.

"You got to remember, this is the beginning. This is round one. There will be a lot more rounds," said Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman Richard Shelby (R-Ala.) on Monday. "There will be a lot more negotiations."

-----
    I'm optimistic.