3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    I'll just leave this here
    [IMG]https://i.redd.it/mx1krq4kzkg51.jpgIMG]
    jesus christ, as if there aren't real things to criticize her for... this is so dumb.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    So a slave owner raped one of her ancestors and generations later kamala was born.
    She may as well have whipped them herself; I can't believe this didn't disqualify her. /s

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    They already burned the Kenya angle on Obama, so they have to go with some other racist subversion I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    So a slave owner raped one of her ancestors and generations later kamala was born.
    Wait until Trump supporters find out about his ancestry.... you know I think these morons don't know they are Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    She wrote it herself I guess shes lying? See the part in quotes?
    If you read the actual article, her father wrote it, based on family stories, in the 60s.

If you read to the end of the Snopes article, you would see that they found a death record for Christina Brown (named by the father), and a corresponding birth record in 1880 from an UNRELATED Brown as opposed to Brown's direct line. Now, there's a chance this "unrelated Brown" was actually a slave Brown had raped, and her last name was just listed as his......but that doesn't somehow imply Kamala Harris is somehow complicit in fucking slave owning.

But of course, you know that, and you were just being disingenuous.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Always funny how they rush over here once they get their talking points.
    Cracks me up. At least the GOP isn't emailing them to the DNC anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Well given the Qanon folks are out in force I would not be shocked for them pushing that her father is a time traveling slave owner who owns a pizza place with a sex dungeon in it.
    Obama loaning that time machine?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Wait until Trump supporters find out about his ancestry.... you know I think these morons don't know they are Trump supporters.
    they dont care that his father was marching in klan riots, and then getting sued with his son for rental discrimination against black people
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Ruh roh, Kamala made a totally apt comparison, about how only 2 people died from Ebola under Obama/Biden.....and now conservatives are freaking out.

The point being that the Right excoriated Obama for those two deaths and said he should be impeached for it, and their response to 165k deaths under Trump has been praiseworthy, or lukewarm at worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always funny how they rush over here once they get their talking points.
    that is one thing you got to give the GOP their props on, up until the black hole of failure that is trump and his hires/family, the GOP messaging machine was a thing of machiavellian beauty

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Ruh roh, Kamala made a totally apt comparison, about how only 2 people died from Ebola under Obama/Biden.....and now conservatives are freaking out.

The point being that the Right excoriated Obama for those two deaths and said he should be impeached for it, and their response to 165k deaths under Trump has been praiseworthy, or lukewarm at worst.
    wasnt Trump just a week or two ago using that 2 people died from ebola to claim that Obama was as bad or worse, or as we call on these forums, "both sides"
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Watched Kamala's first speech today and she didn't disappoint. She looked great, not a single stumble reading the teleprompter, came across as genuine despite the whole thing being scripted and choreographed, and gave us a little preview of her attacks on Trump and Pence. She made a point out of bringing up Pence whenever she could, just saying.

Very happy with this. I'm pretty sure she'll only get ever better from here as she gets more comfortable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Do they know something we don't?
    It's Jeanine Pirro, so she's probably of the opinion Kamala is a BLM plant and now Joe Biden is gonna resign of food poisoning because this was the DNC's plan all along.

Somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Watched Kamala's first speech today and she didn't disappoint. She looked great, not a single stumble reading the teleprompter, came across as genuine despite the whole thing being scripted and choreographed, and gave us a little preview of her attacks on Trump and Pence. She made a point out of bringing up Pence whenever she could, just saying.

Very happy with this. I'm pretty sure she'll only get ever better from here as she gets more comfortable.
    This is very good news

Thanks for posting something that actually made me SMILE

10+ Year Old Account
    just so in need of SOMETHING, theyll run the old "Hillary is seconds from death" play but on Biden
    no different then how on every online politics comments secontion theres always the one person playing that "Biden in senile" shtick

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post

Exactly - big moment for her, and even though she's done a million of these speeches, there's always that internal dialogue of "this is your first speech as the VP candidate, don't fuck it up" - and she didn't.

And now that she has a taste for it, Pence and Trump are fucked on the rhetorical platform.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post

I wonder if their strategy is to keep Biden's appearances to a minimum, now that they have the Executive Officer ready to be the attack dog. She is fucking merciless.

I love Kamala Harris coming in and just obliterating several months worth of Republican fear mongering.

Watching them flounder as they try to come up with something new is hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is vowing to kill Social Security and Medicare if he gets reelected by promising to terminate the payroll tax.

You have to wonder if he doesn't know the payroll tax funds Social Security and Medicare or if he just doesn't care. With Trump, either option plausible. If it's the former, you have to wonder why his staff hasn't educated him about it. Probably fear of Trump biting their heads off for contradicting him.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Sounds like the Secret Service needs to pay Jeanine Pirro a visit. Because either that was a threat, or she has some inside information about some kind of plot. Or she's just drunk off her ass again.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    Sounds like the Secret Service needs to pay Jeanine Pirro a visit. Because either that was a threat, or she has some inside information about some kind of plot. Or she's just drunk off her ass again.
    It's probably that last thing, but SS don't take shit like that lightly, so yeah a visit is gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Trump is vowing to kill Social Security and Medicare if he gets reelected by promising to terminate the payroll tax.

You have to wonder if he doesn't know the payroll tax funds Social Security and Medicare or if he just doesn't care. With Trump, either option plausible. If it's the former, you have to wonder why his staff hasn't educated him about it. Probably fear of Trump biting their heads off for contradicting him.
    Yeah, good thing we have Biden as our candidate, notorious for his stellar support for the social safety net!