1. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'd ask Machismo for citations on that claim, but humiliating him a second time seems cruel.
    They have been provided on three occasions, just like I provided the proof of your plagiarism.

    Enjoy!!!

  2. #1102
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'd ask Machismo for citations on that claim, but humiliating him a second time seems cruel.
    What claim? I’ll gladly help Machismo... is some evil Democrat organization censoring something, that prevents you from responding? I guess liberal censorship has gone too far...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  3. #1103
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What claim? I’ll gladly help Machismo... is some evil Democrat organization censoring something, that prevents it?
    Don't worry about it, I already provided the evidence of her being a Trumpster.

  4. #1104
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    24,166
    On the topic of divisiveness, how is Biden picking Larry Sommers as a economic advisor not divisive but say pointing out that Biden just kicked the Left in the balls by picking Larry Sommers is divisive?

    It's like you are admitting "If you just don't point out problems, than problems don't exist!" kind of thinking. Like Biden as a candidate can only work if everyone mutually decides to put wool over their eyes and ignore what is happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

  5. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    The people who actually vote in the Electorate have never swayed an election. So you gas-lighting as if they did is absurd. Talk about unsubstantiated claims.


    I always come at these discussions as a matter of principle. I'm not even a Democratic Socialist. Where you would get that I have no idea. I've never claimed or hinted at to be being one.


    I don't support berine as a person to vote for. I supported Bernie because of his policies. We've been over this.


    Voting across the board was down in 2016. It was lower than 2008 and 2012. So yes, people were not enthusiastic to vote.



    What unsubstantiated claims have I made, and if I made one about Biden in 2020 why do you continue to bring up 2016?
    For the record, you also keep bringing up 2016.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    It is less genuine because you don't even acknowledge opinions other than your own can be legitimate. I know people have nothing to meaningfully add when all they do is deflect by calling people supporters of the bad boogeyman. You can try and shame and fear people into voting for a preferred candidate. It didn't work in 2016, but hey it could work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    But we let you do it all the time.

    You all keep deflecting about Biden's faults at your own peril. This is 2016 all over again, and the one hope is that more Boomers will vote for Biden then those who stayed home with Hillary. It's clear Biden doesn't give a damn about the Youth or Hispanic vote at this point. Good luck with the Suburban vote and hoping that to carry Biden into Office. It didn't work 4 years ago, but it might be enough in 2020.

  6. #1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Whatever you say, hold no water with me. I've seen your post enough to know you have no qualms with putting people into a box of your own design.
    Great, then at the very best, you are doing exactly what you accuse me of doing... think about that one for a spell.

    Of course, when I do it, I provide evidence. So, I'll be waiting for yours.

  7. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Me replying to someone bringing it up is not the same as me bringing it up. I am responding.
    Nope, those were both comments to me, and I was not bringing up 2016.

    It was in response to these two comments:

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, when you keep getting caught lying, plagiarizing, and pushing disingenuous bullshit, don't be surprised when people call you out for it.
    You said:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    But we let you do it all the time.

    You all keep deflecting about Biden's faults at your own peril. This is 2016 all over again, and the one hope is that more Boomers will vote for Biden then those who stayed home with Hillary. It's clear Biden doesn't give a damn about the Youth or Hispanic vote at this point. Good luck with the Suburban vote and hoping that to carry Biden into Office. It didn't work 4 years ago, but it might be enough in 2020.

    Then, I said:

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You think I care if your feelings are hurt? I don't. I have no problem insulting people, that doesn't make me disingenuous. Hell, that makes me more genuine, because I don't try and pander to your fucking feelers.

    Trump has been spending a shit ton of money, which is why no fiscal conservative should ever support him. it's why his supporters are blatant hypocrites. Here's the thing, they don't care if they are hypocrites, because it was never actually about spending with them... it was always racism, sexism, or simply wanting to piss off the libs.

    I'm not the one saying that choosing to not vote for Biden is a vote for Trump. What it is, is a statement that you are not really a Democrat, and that's fine. But, as we've seen, there's quite a few Bernie supporters who are currently shilling for Trump. That doesn't just make them "not Democrats," that makes them Trumpsters. As for people like Theo, they are proven Trumpsters, and are doing nothing more than shitposting to try and get Trump to win. And make no mistake, that is EXACTLY what she wants.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Then, why are you a Trumpster?
    And you replied:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    It is less genuine because you don't even acknowledge opinions other than your own can be legitimate. I know people have nothing to meaningfully add when all they do is deflect by calling people supporters of the bad boogeyman. You can try and shame and fear people into voting for a preferred candidate. It didn't work in 2016, but hey it could work.
    So, do you want to simply apologize, and admit to being a complete hypocrite, or are you going to press this further?

    In the end, not only have you been proven to be a hypocrite, but you made baseless claims against me, and have just bragged you will not be backing them up. I'd say that pretty much defines you at this point.

    So, can you stop bringing up 2016? This is the 2020 election thread. /s

  8. #1108
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    The people who actually vote in the Electorate have never swayed an election. So you gas-lighting as if they did is absurd. Talk about unsubstantiated claims.
    I am saying that she won the popular vote, nothing more. You are moving goal posts for some ungodly reason. What gaslighting? I’m following the rules by not calling you a troll, but sticking to the topic. I expect the same from you... unless you are incapable...

    I always come at these discussions as a matter of principle. I'm not even a Democratic Socialist. Where you would get that I have no idea. I've never claimed or hinted at being one.
    You are defending Bernie, even though you show no hint of supporting democratic socialism, while defending Trump out of principle? Why was it so hard to simply admin @Muchismo was right? Why did I need to pry this out of you?

    I don't support Berine as a person to vote for. I supported Bernie because of his policies. We've been over this.
    The only direct principle you have yet to contradict, is supporting Trump’s win out of principle that popular vote doesn’t mater.

    Voting across the board was down in 2016. It was lower than 2008 and 2012. So yes, people were not enthusiastic to vote.
    Yet, despite Hilary getting 3 million more votes... which seems pretty enthusiastic... You don’t blame Trump for it, because of your principles that he won? Anything else you are willing to ignore out of principle?

    What unsubstantiated claims have I made, and if I made one about Biden in 2020 why do you continue to bring up 2016?
    Every fucking thing I have been calling out for the last 3 pages... every question you didn’t answer... You are now literally agreeing with the original premise... it just took 3 pages of bullshit...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  9. #1109
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    24,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    You'll be waiting for a long time. I've seen your lack of evidence it wasn't convincing.
    I loved his attempts at "citations", even after I gave a lesson in showing receipts in my back and forth with Themius.

    I really should have charged for that lesson, but I'm too good hearted and kind and gave that lesson for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

  10. #1110
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I loved his attempts at "citations", even after I gave a lesson in showing receipts in my back and forth with Themius.

    I really should have charged for that lesson, but I'm too good hearted and kind and gave that lesson for free.
    Well, I hope you enjoyed my evidence, I know I sure did!!!

  11. #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Na, I'm good. Because you are taking a discussion not between you and me and trying to drive a point home because you have nothing else of substance to add. Try and stay on subject. If you want to add to a discussion then try and to it in a logical manner and not cherry pick out of context quotes.
    Well, this is you getting caught being utterly disingenuous, man, how embarrassing for you.

    I literally pointed to comments I made, and where you responded TO ME by invoking 2016. You then turned around, and beseeched someone else to stop doing exactly what you did to me... twice.

    It wasn't out of context. In fact, I literally provided the context, by showing the quotes to which you were responding. If you disagree, then prove me wrong. Go back two pages, and look for yourself.

    I look forward to your evidence.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Na, I'm good. Because you are taking a discussion not between you and me and trying to drive a point home because you have nothing else of substance to add. Try and stay on subject. If you want to add to a discussion then try and to it in a logical manner and not cherry pick out of context quotes.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Well at least 1 person did.
    I enjoyed it, just like I enjoyed the evidence that showed you to be lying, and a hypocrite.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-04-24 at 05:30 PM.

  12. #1112
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Well at least 1 person did.
    That’s a strange way to say he is right... you already said you don’t support Bernie policy or as a candidate. You already said you support Trump’s victory in principle. He was right, move on...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  13. #1113
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post


    Not what I said, but if that's what you want to tell yourself.
    It's not simply what he wants to tell himself, the evidence was laid out quite plainly for you to see. You simply refuse to acknowledge that I was right, and you were being hypocritical. In the end, it's either you acting in bad faith, or you being consumed by willful ignorance. Those are the only two options for why you are ignoring objective evidence.

    Do you need to see that evidence again?

  14. #1114
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    My evidence says otherwise, but believe in whatever you want. I won't stop ya.
    Great, let's see that evidence!!!

  15. #1115
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    You keep throwing around the word "Evidence" as if it's some gotcha. When full of a lot of stuff, but evidence isn't it.
    It was literally your quotes, that showed me to be correct in my assertion.

    Is this what you've been relegated to, trying to shitpost your way out of being proven wrong? Sometimes, you just have to walk away. I honestly like you as a poster, but this is one of those times where you should just pack it up for the day. You got caught, and keep digging yourself deeper.

  16. #1116
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Out of context quotes based on another discussion isn't evidence. It is shit posting.
    It was our conversation that you and I were having. There's nothing out of context about it, it was literally from the start of when you and I were speaking.

    Here, I'll make it easy, so you can stop trying to lie your way out of it:

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, when you keep getting caught lying, plagiarizing, and pushing disingenuous bullshit, don't be surprised when people call you out for it.
    Here you are invoking 2016 in your very first reply to me:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    But we let you do it all the time.

    You all keep deflecting about Biden's faults at your own peril. This is 2016 all over again, and the one hope is that more Boomers will vote for Biden then those who stayed home with Hillary. It's clear Biden doesn't give a damn about the Youth or Hispanic vote at this point. Good luck with the Suburban vote and hoping that to carry Biden into Office. It didn't work 4 years ago, but it might be enough in 2020.

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, and represents almost none of the political stances I want. I will not be voting for the guy. Then again, I'm also not a liberal or a Democrat, so there's no reason for me to vote for the guy. Theo is a proven Trumpster who is concern trolling, and pretending to totes be a Bernie supporter to muddy the waters.

    Bernie lost, because he is simply not what Democrats want. His plans would cost a shit ton of other people's money, which is something moderates pretend to not want (even though they actually do). In the end, bernie supporters will have to decide what they truly care about. If they want Trump out, they will vote for Biden. If they want to piss off the Democrats, they will stay home, or they will vote for Trump... making them true Trumpsters. Now, if they are not Democrats, then they need to stop bitching and moaning that the Democrats aren't listening to them. Bernie voters are clearly unreliable, so it seems foolish to bet your future on them.

    I'm not lying, I'm not plagiarizing, and I'm not pushing disingenuous bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    You are extremely disingenuous in your name calling has no bearing on anything. You lash out and name call anyone who seems to disagree with your preconceived notions. .

    We have been spending Trillions of dollars including nearly 5 trillion dollar slush fund for the treasury. (bUt HoW ArE We gOinG tO PaY fOr iT?)
    We've had the money for decades, but we lack the political will from people who live comfortable and don't see the benefits of Universal Health Care, College, and more. We are now in talks about bailing out the oil giants because the cost of oil went below 0.

    People who go into a fight expected to lose will come up with excuses before the fight. The fact so many are already looking to blame others shows no one has any real confident Biden as a strong candidate. Which isn't surprising at all. Even now Biden isn't being a Leader and he is the presumptive nominee. I don't know what Biden is doing, but it isn't being a leader.

    Lastly I don't care what you believe or any of the Democratic cronies, but a Vote not for Biden isn't a Vote for Trump. It is the height of self aggrandizement to belief your candidate deserves every Non-vote or 3rd party vote. That's not how elections work, and it never has been.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You think I care if your feelings are hurt? I don't. I have no problem insulting people, that doesn't make me disingenuous. Hell, that makes me more genuine, because I don't try and pander to your fucking feelers.

    Trump has been spending a shit ton of money, which is why no fiscal conservative should ever support him. it's why his supporters are blatant hypocrites. Here's the thing, they don't care if they are hypocrites, because it was never actually about spending with them... it was always racism, sexism, or simply wanting to piss off the libs.

    I'm not the one saying that choosing to not vote for Biden is a vote for Trump. What it is, is a statement that you are not really a Democrat, and that's fine. But, as we've seen, there's quite a few Bernie supporters who are currently shilling for Trump. That doesn't just make them "not Democrats," that makes them Trumpsters. As for people like Theo, they are proven Trumpsters, and are doing nothing more than shitposting to try and get Trump to win. And make no mistake, that is EXACTLY what she wants.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Then, why are you a Trumpster?
    And here you are, invoking it once again:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    It is less genuine because you don't even acknowledge opinions other than your own can be legitimate. I know people have nothing to meaningfully add when all they do is deflect by calling people supporters of the bad boogeyman. You can try and shame and fear people into voting for a preferred candidate. It didn't work in 2016, but hey it could work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Except, I have back up that claim on multiple occasions, with her own posts and threads. The same goes for her plagiarism.

    I'm calling her out for being a fucking liar, and I have proven it time and time again.

    Also, since you don't seem to grasp this very simple concept, I'l lay it out for you:

    I. AM. NOT. A. DEMOCRAT.

    It didn't work out for me in 2016, nor in 2012, nor in 2008. But, then again, I'm a libertarian, so it will never work out for us. I'm fine with that, because I'd rather be right, than win.

    Now, for the record, I don't much give a shit if you bring up 2016, because i do think it is relevant to this election. But, when you bitch and whine that someone else is bringing up 2016, and you also invoke it, then you are being a hypocrite.

    Enjoy the evidence!!!

  17. #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    WOW, all of those have nothing to do with the topic that was being discussed to whom I had said it too, and each of them are instances that I was either replying too or was actually related as a comparison. I wasn't using them as a defense or deflection. Then there is the one where you actually quoting yourself which is odd and hilarious.


    Thanks for wasting even more time and space on this useless trivial stuff in yet another failed attempt at a Gotcha.
    And all I said in response was:

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    For the record, you also keep bringing up 2016.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Me replying to someone bringing it up is not the same as me bringing it up. I am responding.
    YOU SAID THOSE TO ME. This was literally the beginning of our conversation today. You were not speaking to someone else, you were speaking to me.

    As we saw, you were bringing it up.

    Of course, this could all go away, if you'd just admit you were the one in the wrong, and being a hypocrite.

    It's not a "gotcha," it's showing that you are being disingenuous, and flat out fucking lying.

    Now, the only real question, is whether your actions are out of malice and bad faith, or simply a matter of your willful ignorance overtaking all common sense and intellectual honesty. So, which is it?

  18. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Your whole rant is you being tripped up on another discussion I had. I didn't say you can't invoke 2016, but not to use it as a defense for anytime something bad about Biden is said. You took something being discussed and ran with it as a big gochta. When it had nothing to do with you or what had been said and taken completely out of context.

    The answer you seek is that your failure to have a substantive discussion. You fixate on a single thing said out of context, and keep pounding away at the keyboard because you think you might win some virtual prize. That thing being discussed had nothing to do with you at the time, and each of your points of evidence is not opposed or negates what I had said. I know you won't understand this, because you are still making post as if you are trying to win an argument. I am not.
    And, I pointed out that your whine was misplaced, since you were doing the exact same thing.

    The evidence has been provided. You cannot refute any of it, because those are the literal words of our conversation. At least we have more of an idea as to why you did it.

    Nevertheless, you persisted... regardless of how wrong you were. Enjoy the evidence!!!

  19. #1119
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I refute all of it. See simply enough.
    Great, then refute it all. Try and tell me that's not what you said, or is this a case of, "What I meant was..."

    Malice and bad faith on your part, thanks for clearing that up.

  20. #1120
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Not as bad faith as taking quotes out of context to make a point that has nothing to do with what was being discussed.
    You mean the entire quotes starting at the beginning of our conversation? Yes, how out of context of me to provide the entire transcript...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •