https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-ri...-to-dispute-it

Well that's awkward.

Fox countered the reports of Trump shitting on dead soldiers because The Atlantic used "anonymous sources". Bit of a problem, they used their own "anonymous sources" to dispute The Atlantic's story while criticizing them for using anonymous sources.

What's even more awkward, is that one of Fox's own reporters separately confirmed The Atlantic's story, and Trump's additional private attacks on McCain, with her own anonymous source.

Elemental Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Yeezy come, Yeezy go.

Kanye West loses case and is kicked off Virginia ballot

Unimportant in the grand scheme of things, but I couldn't resist the pun.
    So looking at the EC map and Kanye. Of the 10 states he's qualified for(70 ec votes) the only real state he could potentially be a spoiler for is Minnesota, potentially. If we look at he 2016 EC map, if Biden wins Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, every other state stays the same, and Trump wins Minnesota, Trump wins the white house.

However, Kelly has a whopping 17 point lead on McSally in Arizona for the Senate seat. Biden might not be that much ahead of Trump as Kelly is in AZ, but still, I just can't see people voting Kelly and Trump on the same ballot. At least not statistically enough to make the difference. So I really am fairly confident that Arizona is going Blue for both, which means if Kanye spoils Minnesota and Arizona goes blue like I predict, Biden get's the White house. So yeah all of us predicting Kanye to be a non-factor in this race sure seem to be looking correct.

I know this has little to do with your post, just having some fun with the 270towin calculator.

In addition to the Trump campaign regularly using music without getting approval from the owners to do so, leading to multiple calls for them to stop using the music and lawsuits from the music owners, the Trump campaign has more problems.

They stole footage from a French news outlet and used it in their latest ad, without approval and presenting it out of context - https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...owner-may-sue/

France 24 was deeply disturbed when it discovered the unauthorized use in a campaign clip of video images taken from a France 24 report shot during recent protests in Minneapolis,” Marie-Christine Saragosse, the CEO of France Médias Monde, the parent company of France 24, said in a statement sent to me.

France 24 strongly objects to the unauthorized use of its video images for partisan purposes,” Saragosse continued. “France 24 requests that this footage be immediately removed from the campaign clip and is considering legal action should this request not be promptly met.”

The channel is all the more outraged by the fact that these images were reedited and taken out of their context, thereby harming the journalistic integrity of France 24 reporters and the channel’s intellectual property,” Saragosse’s statement says. A Trump campaign spokesperson didn’t immediately provide a comment.

Meanwhile, the man in the ad is actually identified in the France 24 segment as Patrick Nailon. In it, Nailon was prominently featured wearing a Black Lives Matter T-shirt and said he had driven into Minneapolis to help with the cleanup.

By contrast, the ad used footage of him in a way that makes it borderline impossible to see his Black Lives Matter T-shirt logo.

Nailon, who was tracked down by a Democratic operative, told me he strongly objects to his inclusion in the ad and the black-and-white depiction it offered.

I definitely feel used,” Nailon told me. “It’s disgusting that I’m a part of it. They even kept from showing my full T-shirt. It was devious.
    And one of the people featured in the ad is similarly none to pleased that their activity was grossly misrepresented and their intent hidden to serve Trump's dishonest partisan desires.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I've not lived in America, but how true are both those fears? The reason I ask is because I've lived in two countries - India and the United Kingdom.

I went to a school setup by Scottish missionaries, so it was Christian. We said the Lord's prayer every morning. My family is Hindu.

My parents never gave a hoot whether we were schooled in Christian morals or not, because we were taught to accept ALL religions and ways of life.

My school celebrated all holidays. Christian. Hindu. Muslim. Parsi. Judaism isn't big in India, so the high days aren't public holidays unfortunately.

I've then lived in England for more or less the last 13 years. I work for a big multi-national. There's no religious affiliation, no one would ask for any.

My company celebrates all holidays. Christian. Jewish. Hindu. Muslim. Parsi. And we also celebrate non-religious special days.

No one has ever forced a way of life on me ever. But I would assume if you go to a Christian school, you ought to be prepared to be schooled with Christian values in mind. That said, the school should be open to celebrating all religions and be accepting of all ways of life. It isn't a God contest.

Also, aren't there schools that have no religious affiliation as such and are just...schools?

A similar issue is plaguing India unfortunately, to the point that it's not the country it was when I was born and raised there. I hope for better.
    Pretty true considering Republicans are up in arms every year by Fox News' "War on Christmas" special reports about places like Walmart Greeters saying Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas, even though a lot of religions have their holidays during that time. Or when Starbucks made plain red cups with no snowflakes or christmas trees on them like they had before.

And since we aren't a Christian country, as stated by our Founding Fathers, Christianity can't be used as the reason for some things like Creationism instead of Evolution and whatnot. Even though the ignorant parents want them to teach that. They also want them to teach abstinence instead of a full sex ed course, and the states that don't have that sex ed course, have the highest teen pregnancies.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Pretty true considering Republicans are up in arms every year by Fox News' "War on Christmas" special reports about places like Walmart Greeters saying Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas, even though a lot of religions have their holidays during that time. Or when Starbucks made plain red cups with no snowflakes or christmas trees on them like they had before.

And since we aren't a Christian country, as stated by our Founding Fathers, Christianity can't be used as the reason for some things like Creationism instead of Evolution and whatnot. Even though the ignorant parents want them to teach that. They also want them to teach abstinence instead of a full sex ed course, and the states that don't have that sex ed course, have the highest teen pregnancies.
    That’s fucked up. Mind you, in the U.K. we just celebrate Christmas and whatever holidays come around it. There’s no real de-Christmas-ification of any sort. Though we also take Christmas way less seriously than America. It’s less ‘out there’.

that dementia attack line is fucking dead as a doormat now

That’s fucked up. Mind you, in the U.K. we just celebrate Christmas and whatever holidays come around it. There’s no real de-Christmas-ification of any sort. Though we also take Christmas way less seriously than America. It’s less ‘out there’.
    Yep, this is all you need to know, a handy little article that details a great deal of the bullshit that right wing propaganda like Fox News uses to scare the shit out of white Christians. https://www.mediamatters.org/war-chr...as-culture-war

Elemental Lord
    Yep, this is all you need to know, a handy little article that details a great deal of the bullshit that right wing propaganda like Fox News uses to scare the shit out of white Christians. https://www.mediamatters.org/war-chr...as-culture-war
    Fox News is colon cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Fox News is colon cancer.
    Oh, I fully understand this, but since they are the most popular, and their average age of their viewers is somewhere around 70 or so, they scare the shit out of the elderly, who tend to believe this bullshit and vote Republican.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...olice-n1239359

Much like when the administration refused to allow members of Congress into migrant child detention facilities without sufficient notice so they could clean them up, we're apparently seeing a repeat of that when tit comes to mail facilities. No lover for Wasserman Schultz, but the response to her attempt to visit the facility on short notice seems quite aggressive, including taping off the entrance and placing a security vehicle there.

Wonder what it is that they're so scared of being discovered.

Elemental Lord
    Oh, I fully understand this, but since they are the most popular, and their average age of their viewers is somewhere around 70 or so, they scare the shit out of the elderly, who tend to believe this bullshit and vote Republican.
    I know, you are completely correct was just making a pun on you saying scare the shit out of white christians.

That entire War on Christmas thing was beyond stupid.

That entire War on Christmas thing was beyond stupid.
    But the people that watch Fox News, bought it. And it helped Trump win the presidency, because people actually believed that you couldn't say Merry Christmas anymore in public.

Moving argument from a thread it didn’t belong in:

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    He's running for President though. This isn't a part time job lol. A lot is on the line. No need to bitch but he really should be out there more than he has been.
    Here is a leading question... let’s see if you pick up on the intent... How much time is Trump spending campaigning?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

But the people that watch Fox News, bought it. And it helped Trump win the presidency, because people actually believed that you couldn't say Merry Christmas anymore in public.
    Same kinda thing happens here. Right wing media spreads hysteria and everyone loses their shit. The consolation somewhat is that our politicians here are posh wankers as opposed to 2A red necks.

The circle is complete... Trump is a classic liberal:

Before you deride this as just YouTube... 1 million views per video...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The circle is complete... Trump is a classic liberal:

Before you deride this as just YouTube... 1 million views per video...
    I can’t listen to Tim Pool’s voice. I just can’t.

At this point I think "classical liberal" has lost all meaning.

didnt he go mask off (if there was any doubt) a while ago.

im trying to start a conspiracy theory that hes matt taibbis illegitimate son.

also classic liberal is code for - far right libertarian who doesnt want to pay taxes and wants to lower the age of consent