Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Hell, there are Biden signs outnumbering trump signs here in suburban Kansas 10 to 1, and I have no delusions that Biden is going to win here.
    Yeah, anecdotal evidence means nothing. And considering their posts from before, it isn't surprising she is posting something useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    You should look up history of Presidents being criticized by Generals. Why do you think Gen. MacArthur was removed from his command of the US forces in Korea? And a commander in Afghanistan I think ( may have been in Iraq ) was relieved of his command for speaking out against Obama's policies for over there.

You are missing another very important part of why I could never vote for any candidate now who supports abortion on demand. While I understand it is a Constitutional right as per the Supreme Court, I do not support it in the way it is done for any reason at all. I support getting that ruling changed. Just like many support a repeal or amendment of the Second Amendment.

So you see, from my perspective ( and avoiding getting into a forbidden topic on here ) I think the Democrats are partly responsible for millions of unborn childern being killed. Since I believe our life starts at conception. A huge larger number have been killed by their support of such than the pandemic has killed. And I have not been this strong of a pro life until about 10 years ago.

I have no issues at all with Absentee voting by mail, which uses a system to verify the voter is legit. Nor does Trump. In fact, that is how I am going to vote this time.

There will be several reasons Biden will lose besides picking a terrible running mate ( once again, not saying he will lose ). He has made plenty of "deplorable" comments.
    Mail in voting is NO DIFFERENT than Absentee voting, it is just that one you request, the other is just sent to you. The fact that you bought into Trump and Fox News propaganda isn't surprising.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ntled-employee

“I haven't read her comments in any detail. But, it reads to me like one more disgruntled employee that has decided to play politics during [an] election year,” Pence said at the White House when asked about criticism leveled by former adviser Olivia Troye. “My staff has indicated and she made no comments like that when she was serving under our team here at the White House.”
    Pence is trying to downplay his former aides criticism of the administration now.

You gotta ask yourself: Why does this administration seem to have so many disgruntled former employees? It seems like it's a unique feature to this one, and I would ask why but I'm not in a rhetorical mood today and we all know the fuckin answer.

Here is another one for you.

Biden has not changed.
    If this is the worst thing you can ding Biden for, then Biden should win 100% of the vote. Considering Trump is accused of raping a 13 year old, serial sexually assaulting over 2 dozen women, to which another was added today, and credibly accused of raping 2 more women. And you STILL support him. Not to mention the 40+ years of racism, but I know, it is a feature, not a bug for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, why are you not outraged that trump paid people to take tests?
    Guessing he has you ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

Not actually surprising. It is the same with everything like the "Walkaway" campaign made by Brandon Straka, another grifter for Trump on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter. Haven't heard of anyone actually being a Democrat that has actually walked away. But I have seen a lot of Republican Voters Against Trump videos on my Youtube feed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Ah #walkaway, I remember that! Whatever happened to that? I assume so many democrats walked away that Trump is up by like 30 points in the national polls?
    Still going, still grifting money from right wingers to keep these runners of these groups rich.

Trump supporters I challenge you to answer this question:

Trump lied and 200,000 people died. Tell me why Biden plagiarizing a speech is worse?

In fact name one thing Biden that was worse.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

So you see, from my perspective ( and avoiding getting into a forbidden topic on here ) I think the Democrats are partly responsible for millions of unborn childern being killed. Since I believe our life starts at conception. A huge larger number have been killed by their support of such than the pandemic has killed. And I have not been this strong of a pro life until about 10 years ago.
    Just curious- how do you rationalize the fact that over half of conceptions are spontaneously miscarried?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You gotta ask yourself: Why does this administration seem to have so many disgruntled former employees? It seems like it's a unique feature to this one, and I would ask why but I'm not in a rhetorical mood today and we all know the fuckin answer.
    Clearly it's that this is normal and all of the other administrations were abnormally skilled at keeping their employees gruntled.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Oh no, Biden's speeches aren't 'original'. How ever will he lead an administration and form a Government if he can't even *shudder* have a speechwriter do original speeches? This must surely be the end of the world. You're right, let's stick with Donald Trump. His speeches are far better.

I'm sure that later on we'll hear Melania complain Biden plagiarized her speech...that wasn't quite her speech.

Biden should just set up some fake colleges and charities. That seems to be acceptable to the Trump bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Just curious- how do you rationalize the fact that over half of conceptions are spontaneously miscarried?
    They don't.

If they cared...at all...they'd be in favor of sexual education and health programs that prevent pregnancies in the first place (things that are actually effective in lowering the amount of abortions). But they can't do that because the topic is nothing more than a tool used by Republicans desperate for something to feed their base, since they know there are tons of voters out there willing to go to the polls for that issue alone. So they need it to remain an issue.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2020-09-17 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly it's that this is normal and all of the other administrations were abnormally skilled at keeping their employees gruntled.
    If some of the Republican anti-abortion lawmakers had any control over that, they would bring charges against women that miscarry.

Apparently there have been some that have been convicted of it already, with old antiquated laws. https://www.elle.com/culture/career-...comes-a-crime/

10+ Year Old Account
    Devastating ad.

Olivia Troye reveals that during a COVID task force meeting, President Trump said "Maybe this COVID thing is a good thing. I don't have to shake hands with these disgusting people."

Government Affiliated Snark

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/17/polit...ion/index.html

A federal judge in eastern Washington state said that President Donald Trump and Postmaster Louis DeJoy "are involved in a politically motivated attack on the efficiency of the Postal Service," and will issue a nationwide order blocking some recent changes that slowed down mail and could threaten mail-in voting.

Judge Stanley Bastian said during a court hearing Thursday he will issue the order blocking the changes made by the US Postal Service.

The policy changes at the Postal Service created "a substantial possibility" that "voters may be disenfranchised," Bastian said during the hearing, adding that "harm has already taken place."

"Substantial evidence has been presented that these transformative changes have been done by the Postal Service which has made mail delivery slower and less efficient," Bastian said.
    Literally what everyone has been saying. Fuck DeJoy and fuck Trump for trying to fuck over the USPS and ratfuck mail-in voting this election.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Ok so I did have a pretty clear understanding of them prior to 2020, thanks!
    No problem, you were far from the only person who was scratching their head about it. Trump railed against mail-in voting at the start because he heard Democrats were going to be doing a lot more mail-in voting this year (thanks to his fucked up COVID-19 response). Then it was pointed out to him that he, half of his staff and a good chunk of his supporters in states like Florida regularly vote by mail, so he had to invent a difference between "mail in" and "absentee" in order to make it okay for him, the GOP and his supporters to do it but not everyone else. So he lied about the security of mail-in votes versus absentee--but there's absolutely ZERO difference in that regard.

The hilarious part is that he has screwed over a large part of his own base--primarily the elderly who rely on mail-in voting--and several GOP legislators have had to backpedal on it all and say that it's all perfectly safe or else their voters just won't vote.

Republicans Refute Trump's False Mail-In Voting Claims, Warn They Could Hurt GOP Candidates
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2020-09-18 at 12:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/17/polit...ion/index.html

Literally what everyone has been saying. Fuck DeJoy and fuck Trump for trying to fuck over the USPS and ratfuck mail-in voting this election.
    Eastern Washington is no seattle... odds are, this is conservative Judge shooting Trump down.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...46265724530688

Man, why can't Trump seem to get an FBI that isn't run or "inspired" by a bunch of secret anarchist Democrats?!

And who knew that antifa was funded? I sure didn't. Like, do they have a Patreon or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Devastating ad.
    What’s better... to be half a basket of deplorable or disgusting... what if I said it was Jabba The Hut in an orange human suit calling you disgusting?

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...46265724530688

Man, why can't Trump seem to get an FBI that isn't run or "inspired" by a bunch of secret anarchist Democrats?!

And who knew that antifa was funded? I sure didn't. Like, do they have a Patreon or something?
    The best part is that FBI can’t find their funding source... lol

- - - Updated - - -

Had this been covered yet:

Postal Service's plan to send 650M face masks to Americans allegedly nixed by White House
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/post...ry?id=73081928
    According to the draft release, the agency, working with the Department of Health and Human Services, would first send masks to areas with high COVID-19 transmission rates at the time -- including Louisiana's Orleans and Jefferson parishes, King County, Washington, New York and Wayne County, Michigan.

"Our organization is uniquely suited to undertake this historic mission of delivering face coverings to every American household in the fight against the COVID-19 virus," the then-postmaster general and CEO, Megan J. Brennan, said in the prepared release.

The White House declined to comment on the draft proposal, referring questions to the Department of Health and Human Services, which did not immediately respond to requests for comment. A spokesman for the Postal Service did not respond to a message seeking comment.

"There was concern from some in the White House Domestic Policy Council and the office of the vice president that households receiving masks might create concern or panic," one administration official told The Washington Post about the proposal.
    The raw goods:
    https://www.americanoversight.org/wp...S-Keywords.pdf

Oh and as a King County resident... fuck you... seriously... with a rusty trident.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-18 at 01:05 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

So I was right in my earlier post, trump was talking about his supporters with the disgusting comment. Might be the first time I actually agree with him, haven't encountered one that isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    So I was right in my earlier post, trump was talking about his supporters with the disgusting comment. Might be the first time I actually agree with him, haven't encountered one that isn't.
    If he was calling his supporters disgusting it might have to be the first time I have to agree with a statement of his lol. Sometimes I struggle to visualise them as actual people because they are so utterly bereft of anything resembling empathy or any feelings besides fear and spite.

I've known more rational animals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    No, all of us... we are all disgusting to this orange peace of shit. Maybe he isn’t racist... what’s the word for disgust in everyone who isn’t rich? Anyone speak German?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, all of us... we are all disgusting to this orange peace of shit. Maybe he isn’t racist... what’s the word for disgust in everyone who isn’t rich? Anyone speak German?
    Well, yeah that's true that he does think we're all disgusting, he's a psychopath in every regard. But he was speaking about a specific group, the ones who want to shake his hands, his supporters.

edit - and of course the WH is denying he said it, which 100% confirms he said it.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-09-18 at 01:20 AM.