1. #13021
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Not wasted at all. She was the first female candidate of color to win delegates, but of course the DNC couldn't bother to highlight that milestone. I seems it doesn't matter to you at all either. Guess you love the Military Industrial complex.
    What does your vote mean? You are indifferent to it?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  2. #13022
    Elemental Lord
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Because nothing screams 'Progressive!' like backing a candidate who demonized gay people and defended bloodthirsty dictators like Bashar al-Assad.
    but but that was her past, people can change, oh wait nope these people don't believe that.

  3. #13023
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I fully believe you're incapable of viewing someone's stance in an honest fashion. So I give fuck all what you think. You're probably a secret conservative that wants to get the DNC become more like the RNC.
    Yes, that’s why he is actively voting against Trump.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    but but that was her past, people can change, oh wait nope these people don't believe that.
    She endorsed Biden for the same reason everyone he is arguing with. It’s like that Meatloaf song... she must be a “ secret conservative that wants to get the DNC become more like the RNC.” Just like Bernie and AOC... they got us all!!!!
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  4. #13024
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Because nothing screams 'Progressive!' like backing a candidate who demonized gay people and defended bloodthirsty dictators like Bashar al-Assad.
    She never defended him. You all say this, but never actually produce any evidence. She held conservative values as a kid because like a lot of people she grew up in a very conservative house hold. She entered the military and her views changed.

    Yet the exact same people will defend Crime Bill Biden and the DOMA enthusiastic supporter. He also loved the Iraq war and thought Bush Jr should have gone further. Good Job.

    Don't actually hold a politician accountable for their votes, but someone in their low 20's should have known better.
    Voter shamming is terrible and shows you have no faith in the Democratic process. Don't do it.

  5. #13025
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,105
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    K, so your going the unhinged route now.
    Nope, just revealing how AOC, Bernie and Tulsi are secret republicans.

    Edit: Hasan Piker, my current favorite, also secret republican. Want to guess who the “real liberals” or “classic liberals” are?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  6. #13026
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    but but that was her past, people can change, oh wait nope these people don't believe that.
    People change, people's voting record in congress does not.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    k, so your going the unhinged route now

    And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously.
    Getting told by the person who ignores I helped Justice Democrats is somehow a Trump supporter. Because ? "their post are critical of the democrats and the democratic candidate".. Great logic.
    Last edited by Jettisawn; 2020-09-08 at 01:56 AM.
    Voter shamming is terrible and shows you have no faith in the Democratic process. Don't do it.

  7. #13027
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    People change, people's voting record in congress does not.
    It does... republicans voted for Violence against Women act, when it was part of Biden’s criminal justice reform. In 2018 and until now, they have even refused to put it up for a vote in the senate.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Getting told by the person who help Justice Democrats get started from the very start is somehow a Trump supporter. Because ? "their post are critical of the democrats and the democratic candidate".. Great logic.
    Because you just called someone a secret republican, for doing exactly what AOC, Bernie and Tulsi are doing.

    Explain to me, how this isn’t what you are doing:
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  8. #13028
    Elemental Lord
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    People change, people's voting record in congress does not.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Getting told by the person who ignores I helped Justice Democrats is somehow a Trump supporter. Because ? "their post are critical of the democrats and the democratic candidate".. Great logic.
    I don't believe any of the words you type. Unless you can prove you helped justice democrats, I don't believe you.

    I can say I landed on the moon, it's meaningless, prove it.

  9. #13029
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I don't believe any of the words you type. Unless you can prove you helped justice democrats, I don't believe you.
    You wouldn't believe me if I did. So what incentive is there for me to do it anyways?

    You are a liar and lie about my position on here constantly. Why the fuck would I bother?
    Voter shamming is terrible and shows you have no faith in the Democratic process. Don't do it.

  10. #13030
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    She never defended him.
    she posted a big ol chemical weapons denial, which you defended as well because you are a dirty grayzone tankie

  11. #13031
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,105
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    she posted a big ol chemical weapons denial, which you defended as well because you are a dirty grayzone tankie
    She endorsed Biden, so at least we know the point of disagreement with Tuksi.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  12. #13032
    Elemental Lord
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    You wouldn't believe me if I did. So what incentive is there for me to do it anyways?

    You are a liar and lie about my position on here constantly. Why the fuck would I bother?
    Idk, you obviously care so much about what I think about you.

  13. #13033
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    she posted a big ol chemical weapons denial, which you defended as well because you are a dirty grayzone tankie
    I don't even know what the Grayzone is. I've also seen no such thing in the way you describe it. Not surprising seeing how you can't even get my position correctly. So you being dishonest about her position to paint her as an apologist is par for the course.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Idk, you obviously care so much about what I think about you.
    I care about people who are so feckless they have to be dishonest about my position because they can't defend theirs on the merits.
    Voter shamming is terrible and shows you have no faith in the Democratic process. Don't do it.

  14. #13034
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I don't even know what the Grayzone is. I've also seen no such thing in the way you describe it. Not surprising seeing how you can't even get my position correctly. So you being dishonest about her position to paint her as an apologist is par for the course.
    buddy if i type tulsi or clinton or yang into the search and pull up yours and theos posts you say the exact same things and often use the exact same phrases.

    What media do you consume, seriously.

  15. #13035
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I care about people who are so feckless they have to be dishonest about my position because they can't defend theirs on the merits.
    One thing is clear, you supporter Tulsi? Why did that change?

    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  16. #13036
    Elemental Lord
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I don't even know what the Grayzone is. I've also seen no such thing in the way you describe it. Not surprising seeing how you can't even get my position correctly. So you being dishonest about her position to paint her as an apologist is par for the course.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I care about people who are so feckless they have to be dishonest about my position because they can't defend theirs on the merits.
    Yup yup, everyone is so dishonest about you, Me, Bernie, AOC we're all deep conservatives wanting the DNC to become the RNC because we're voting for biden, etc etc etc you are just so misunderstood in your endless victimhood.

  17. #13037
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,105
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    What media do you consume, seriously.
    I did post this media claiming Trump is a classic liberal, just a few pages back... was told not to invoke the name...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Yup yup, everyone is so dishonest about you, Me, Bernie, AOC we're all deep conservatives wanting the DNC to become the RNC because we're voting for biden, etc etc etc you are just so misunderstood in your endless victimhood.
    Noam Chomsky, Jello Beafra and Tulsi as well... all the none “classic liberals“...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  18. #13038
    The Unstoppable Force PACOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Upside Down
    Posts
    22,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post




    No, GOP is saying “Medicare for all is evil socialism and criminal justice reform is unAmerican... Biden is an extreme leftist that will destroy America with his cancel culture screaming racism.” You are ignoring that most Biden voters you encounter here, agree that Biden is conservative... you are bitching at Biden voters, while a Trump win sets the Overton window, for left simply not existing. You do understand what it means, if Trump beats the extreme leftist Biden?



    If majority of people supported something, it can’t be radical. That’s an oxymoron... the point is to make it no longer radial, with only one candidate working hard to keep it radical.



    Oh, no, it’s still that same toxic shit that cost Bernie and made Medicare for all seem like it’s supported by Twitter lunatics.
    Dude...what...

    Calling Biden a radical leftist is about sowing discord. Nothing more, nothing less.

  19. #13039
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,105
    ‘We have to get rid of Trump’: Pro-Bernie group launches effort to boost Biden
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...e-biden-391575

    A left-wing group that opposed Joe Biden in the primaries is launching a six-figure digital campaign aimed at persuading progressive voters in battleground states, especially Bernie Sanders supporters, to cast a ballot for the former vice president.

    But don’t expect it to air rose-colored ads about Biden: RootsAction.org, POLITICO has learned, has recruited some of the biggest critics of Biden within the Democratic Party to make an unvarnished case for why they’re voting for him despite their disagreements.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  20. #13040
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    buddy if i type tulsi or clinton or yang into the search and pull up yours and theos posts you say the exact same things and often use the exact same phrases.

    What media do you consume, seriously.
    Yet all your post are that of the MSNBC and CNN, and leave no nuance for those outside the US.

    I consume that media as well as The Guardian, Fox, Democracy Now, BBC, Aljerezza, some that would make certain McCarthyst posters head explode, and I directly support independent journalist not tied to any network. Mostly I try and follow local stuff, but no one on here gives a shit about rural America so there is no point in posting about it.
    Voter shamming is terrible and shows you have no faith in the Democratic process. Don't do it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •