1. #14121
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Those foriegn soldiers support our Troops a lot more then your average American does. A hell of a lot of them bleed and die to keep our guys alive. When they are working with US forces, as those in those pictures are, they deserve our respect and support. I felt just as safe surrounded by Romanians as surrounded by Americans, and they lost troops guarding us, just as we lost troops guarding them. It is one team, not America alone.
    And it’s still a lie of an ad because it’s not one of our troops. Hell, if we’re counting the planes it’s more foreign troops than US.

  2. #14122
    I am Murloc! Thekri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Posts
    5,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And it’s still a lie of an ad because it’s not one of our troops. Hell, if we’re counting the planes it’s more foreign troops than US.
    Well it is a lie of an ad because Trump demonstrably doesn't support our troops. Anything else is just gravy (Such as the overtly Russian Aircraft).
    "We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine." DJT- Jan 22, 2020
    "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done." DJT- Feb 26, 2020
    “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” DJT- Feb 27, 2020

  3. #14123
    Legendary! PresidentElectMilchschake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Giving Fascists Tummy Aches
    Posts
    6,964
    Most GOP thing to ever happen:

    Republican tries to distance himself from the KKK after he’s caught spreading David Duke propaganda.

    On Tuesday, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that David Armstrong, a Republican running for Wisconsin’s 75th Assembly District, posted a video featuring former Klan grand wizard David Duke in the wake of the Charleston church shooting.

    “On July 10, 2015, Armstrong tweeted out a video on ‘slavery’s dirtiest secrets exposed’ featuring former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke,” reported Daniel Bice. “In it, Duke makes the dubious claim that Blacks are more likely than whites to have ancestors who owned slaves in antebellum America, thereby undercutting, he said, the argument for reparations and ‘discrimination against whites.'”
    Welcome to GEN-OT, have a seat, we'll introduce you to the 23-year-old who will lecture you about how Democrats didn't try hard enough to improve the ACA, and once that's all set up you'll be assigned a socialist who supported Ron Paul up to 2015 to harass you forever.
    "Once bigotry or self-loathing permeate a given community, it is only a matter of time before deep metaphysical significance is assigned to the shape of human skulls."
    -Lady Foppington

  4. #14124
    I am Murloc! Noxx79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Kansas. Yes, THAT Kansas.
    Posts
    5,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Most GOP thing to ever happen:

    Republican tries to distance himself from the KKK after he’s caught spreading David Duke propaganda.

    On Tuesday, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that David Armstrong, a Republican running for Wisconsin’s 75th Assembly District, posted a video featuring former Klan grand wizard David Duke in the wake of the Charleston church shooting.

    “On July 10, 2015, Armstrong tweeted out a video on ‘slavery’s dirtiest secrets exposed’ featuring former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke,” reported Daniel Bice. “In it, Duke makes the dubious claim that Blacks are more likely than whites to have ancestors who owned slaves in antebellum America, thereby undercutting, he said, the argument for reparations and ‘discrimination against whites.'”
    And Duke may be right though about ancestry, but not for the reasons he thinks he is, and it doesn’t prove what he thinks it does.

    Are these people so emotionally and intellectually stunted that they think only “love” can make a Baby? But this is way off topic anywho, I don’t want to tangent to systemic racism in yet another thread

  5. #14125
    I am Murloc! Thekri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Posts
    5,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    And Duke may be right though about ancestry, but not for the reasons he thinks he is, and it doesn’t prove what he thinks it does.

    Are these people so emotionally and intellectually stunted that they think only “love” can make a Baby? But this is way off topic anywho, I don’t want to tangent to systemic racism in yet another thread
    That was my thought as well, lol. It is probably true, but that is a pretty horrific statistic, not exactly an argument against reparations.
    "We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine." DJT- Jan 22, 2020
    "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done." DJT- Feb 26, 2020
    “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” DJT- Feb 27, 2020

  6. #14126
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Not a anecdote. He simply lied about his daughter not being pulled over by the police because she is white. She speeds past a police officer doing 20 mph over the speed limit, she is going to be pulled over.

    It is clear the voters are not voting for Biden. Harris is the real candidate. He will not make it 4 years, or if he does, he will mainly be taking naps while Harris runs the country.

    My opinion on what Trump said about McCain? He was wrong to say it. He says a lot of stuff I disagree with. But mostly, stuff I agree with. The report about the W1 soldiers from a very hard core liberal run newspaper? Not something which can be authentically proven to be true.Only here say from unnamed sources. Meanwhile, those who where actually there and have gone on record, said it was false. Even Bolton, who is no fan of Trump.
    Remember guys this is the same trumphead that said Hillary would be dead by now too because she coughed....
    "The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president," - McConnell
    Karma 1 Trump 0 -Feel as bad for trump as trump did for Hillary- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iIBw-_0T6I

  7. #14127
    I am Murloc! Noxx79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Kansas. Yes, THAT Kansas.
    Posts
    5,235
    Here’s Trump using Russian soldiers and planes to “support our troops”... AGAIN

    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...an-jets-414883

  8. #14128
    Legendary! PresidentElectMilchschake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Giving Fascists Tummy Aches
    Posts
    6,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Here’s Trump using Russian soldiers and planes to “support our troops”... AGAIN

    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...an-jets-414883
    Team Trump just knows they have their rubes.

    I present exhibit A
    Welcome to GEN-OT, have a seat, we'll introduce you to the 23-year-old who will lecture you about how Democrats didn't try hard enough to improve the ACA, and once that's all set up you'll be assigned a socialist who supported Ron Paul up to 2015 to harass you forever.
    "Once bigotry or self-loathing permeate a given community, it is only a matter of time before deep metaphysical significance is assigned to the shape of human skulls."
    -Lady Foppington

  9. #14129
    Merely a Setback Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    28,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Looks like we got at two who are wiling to do a 4 hour Debate with Joe Rogan, and from what was I heard before each campaign reached out to go on his podcast after Bernie had his interview.

    I don't think Biden will take them up on it.

    I could not give less of a shit about Joe Rogan.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Team Trump just knows they have their rubes.

    I present exhibit A
    I could count on one hand the number of brain cells in that picture, and they probably all belong to the kid with the glasses in the background.

  10. #14130
    I am Murloc! Noxx79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Kansas. Yes, THAT Kansas.
    Posts
    5,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I could not give less of a shit about Joe Rogan.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I could count on one hand the number of brain cells in that picture, and they probably all belong to the kid with the glasses in the background.
    Trump wants a debate with no fact checking. That’s it. Oh, And Rogan said he’d vote for Trump of course.

  11. #14131
    Merely a Setback Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    28,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    A different and cool look at the election.


    DOnation map.


    What Summer FEC Data Tells Us (And Doesn’t Tell Us) About the 2020 Race

    Shocked at how blue Mono and Inyo counties are.
    *Looks at Maine*

    WTF Piscatiquis County!

  12. #14132
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    No, it was a lie. My daughter is white and she has been pulled over before by the police, for speeding. I know other white women who have been pulled over by the police. He is pandering for the black votes obviously.

    Meanwhile this brings up something many are saying is what will happen......https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...ual-roundtable

    Kamala Harris, Joe Biden's running mate in the 2020 election, raised eyebrows on Monday evening after she accidentally touted economic plans under a "Harris administration."

    Speaking during a virtual roundtable with small business owners in Arizona, Harris vowed that they will have an ally in the White House with the campaign's "Build Back Better" initiative.

    However, the California senator appeared to briefly suggest that she was at the top of the Democratic ticket.

    "A Harris administration, together with Joe Biden as the president of the United States," she said. She quickly clarified, "The Biden-Harris administration will provide access to $100 billion in low-interest loans and investments from minority business owners."
    Hahahahahahahaha...conservatives.......anyone they don;t like says something they turn into Drax and there's only literal interpretation....but when Trump says something, they turn into philosophers trying to find all the hidden meanings in "grab em by the pussy".

  13. #14133
    So this is interesting:

    Scientific American has never endorsed a presidential candidate in our 175-year history—until now.

    The 2020 election is literally a matter of life and death. We urge you to vote for health, science and Joe Biden for President.
    https://twitter.com/sciam/status/1305854127721910275

    The evidence and the science show that Donald Trump has badly damaged the U.S. and its people—because he rejects evidence and science.

    The most devastating example is his willfully ignorant response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which cost more than 190,000 Americans their lives.
    https://twitter.com/sciam/status/1305855702238363648
    The MF has been impeached. Now he needs to GTFO.

  14. #14134
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Trump wants a debate with no fact checking. That’s it. Oh, And Rogan said he’d vote for Trump of course.
    Rogan is trying to position himself as a rush Limbaugh replacement...all that money .....Cha ching...a lot more suckers for him to suck from
    "The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president," - McConnell
    Karma 1 Trump 0 -Feel as bad for trump as trump did for Hillary- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iIBw-_0T6I

  15. #14135
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ses-joe-biden/


    Scientific American has never endorsed a presidential candidate in its 175-year history. This year we are compelled to do so. We do not do this lightly.

    The evidence and the science show that Donald Trump has badly damaged the U.S. and its people—because he rejects evidence and science. The most devastating example is his dishonest and inept response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which cost more than 190,000 Americans their lives by the middle of September. He has also attacked environmental protections, medical care, and the researchers and public science agencies that help this country prepare for its greatest challenges. That is why we urge you to vote for Joe Biden, who is offering fact-based plans to protect our health, our economy and the environment. These and other proposals he has put forth can set the country back on course for a safer, more prosperous and more equitable future.
    Scientific American comes out with their first endorsement in their nearly 2 centuries of operation. They're throwing behind Joe Biden.

    Why? Not because of his economic policies or his foreign policy positions. No, this isn't political.

    It's purely because Biden actually believes science exists, acknowledging the seriousness of both the covid-19 pandemic and the need to address global warming, while Trump treats science like a political prop and shuns it when it doesn't benefit him.

  16. #14136
    Legendary! PresidentElectMilchschake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Giving Fascists Tummy Aches
    Posts
    6,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Rogan is trying to position himself as a rush Limbaugh replacement...all that money .....Cha ching...a lot more suckers for him to suck from
    Did Limbaugh grift by hawking supplements like Alpha Brain pills?
    Did Limbaugh also insist on becoming a major investor for supplements hawked on his cast?

    Basically I'm asking... Did Limbaugh have more integrity than Joe Rogan?
    Welcome to GEN-OT, have a seat, we'll introduce you to the 23-year-old who will lecture you about how Democrats didn't try hard enough to improve the ACA, and once that's all set up you'll be assigned a socialist who supported Ron Paul up to 2015 to harass you forever.
    "Once bigotry or self-loathing permeate a given community, it is only a matter of time before deep metaphysical significance is assigned to the shape of human skulls."
    -Lady Foppington

  17. #14137
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ur-troops.html



    Have we talked about how the Trump Campaign/Republican party (this was a joint ad) doesn't know what US soldiers and hardware look and, again, got caught "accidentally" using images from another country?

    This is what happens when the military is nothing more than a stock photo that you can't be bothered to double check.

  18. #14138
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Did Limbaugh grift by hawking supplements like Alpha Brain pills?
    Did Limbaugh also insist on becoming a major investor for supplements hawked on his cast?

    Basically I'm asking... Did Limbaugh have more integrity than Joe Rogan?
    Limbaugh lies about everything except what side he's on.
    Rogan lies about what side he is on.

    Rogan is the new conservative pundit. The kind that pretends both sides are the same rotten that way the far right is made to appear just normal bad politics instead of American fundamentalist extremism.

  19. #14139
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Limbaugh lies about everything except what side he's on.
    Rogan lies about what side he is on.

    Rogan is the new conservative pundit. The kind that pretends both sides are the same rotten that way the far right is made to appear just normal bad politics instead of American fundamentalist extremism.
    Something I learned recently... the reason Rogan wins over some self proclaimed leftist and liberals, is because he attacks SJW and PC culture. Not directed at Rogan specifically, but a lot of the alt right sounding talking heads that leftists endorse. The red pill is demonizing PC culture and SJWs... it’s why cuties is still a thing. They don’t actually care about policy, it’s just something to scream, when confronted with their strange talking points.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  20. #14140
    Legendary! PresidentElectMilchschake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Giving Fascists Tummy Aches
    Posts
    6,964
    Breaking!
    Upjumped prop-comic, insults Speaker to her face.
    Jim Cramer: “What deal can we have, Crazy Nancy? I’m sorry, that was the president. I have such reverence for the office. I would never use that term ...”

    Pelosi: “But you just did. But you just did.”
    Breaking!
    Justice Dems demand that Jim Cramer co-host the next debate.
    Kyle Kulinski calls Cramer, "Voice of the working class!"

    /s
    Last edited by PresidentElectMilchschake; 2020-09-15 at 05:27 PM.
    Welcome to GEN-OT, have a seat, we'll introduce you to the 23-year-old who will lecture you about how Democrats didn't try hard enough to improve the ACA, and once that's all set up you'll be assigned a socialist who supported Ron Paul up to 2015 to harass you forever.
    "Once bigotry or self-loathing permeate a given community, it is only a matter of time before deep metaphysical significance is assigned to the shape of human skulls."
    -Lady Foppington

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •