1. #15181
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're describing murder. And stating that you support murder.

    What the hell is wrong with you? You've been inconvenienced slightly, and that triggers a death sentence on those who annoy you?
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You're saying two things here. (1) defending yourself from harm. (2)The other is running down peaceful protesters, murdering them in cold blood. You need to rethink that statement before you face repercussions, both on this forum and in your own conscience.
    nah im fine. your advice ends like this.

    -snip-


    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Now would that be harm to their white fragility, or something even more ethereal like harm to the status quo?

    You support James Alex Fields Jr.'s actions, don't you? Go ahead, get it off your chest and let the world see what's really motivating this trip into a hypothetical lala land of scary protestors with their giant penises threatening innocent motorists just trying to drive their beautiful white families to church!
    well that's lie since i already explained in this very thread that what james id was not fleeing for his life.. he was the instigator. strange that you would lie like that..no wait it isn't.. the authoritarian left wing does lies all the time.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-28 at 10:21 PM.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

  2. #15182
    Coming out with the tax returns a good month before the election makes me wonder wtf else is in store for Trump. I'd be very worried if I were him.

  3. #15183
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Well the two president they praise above others were both celebrities. They also raise any D list celebrity to the highest fashion like Adam Carolla. The only celebrities I have respect for are the ones who focus more on policy issues, but even then I don't use them as some metric of validation. Hollywood is just as out of touch with common struggles as Wall Street.
    I'd actually say they're way more in tune. Most actors (unlike Wall Street bros, who usually come from monied families) are solidly middle class and struggling before they're discovered. Unless you're like, Meryl Streep or someone, who was born into Hollywood elite already.

  4. #15184
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Finally, an honest response.
    Are you so happy cheering on terrorist attacks? From either side? Because that is about as bullshit as your Mark Dice videos and linking fucking Breitbart.

  5. #15185
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    they had that kind of power in 2008 and they accomplished ABSOLUTELY NOTHING aside from passing a bill that was already proposed by the gop over a decade before that.
    No they didn't. They never had a full 60.

  6. #15186
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Late Capitalism
    Posts
    52,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    no they should not. But they should expect retaliation for any harm they choose to inflict.
    People have a right to demonstrate. You don’t have a right to drive.

    It’s really kinda pathetic how none of you can seemingly distinguish between inconvenience and oppression.

    And you call left wingers entitled and sheltered? Lol.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

  7. #15187
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    People have a right to demonstrate. You don’t have a right to drive.

    It’s really kinda pathetic how none of you can seemingly distinguish between inconvenience and oppression.

    And you call left wingers entitled and sheltered? Lol.
    Just to use this post as a jumping off point. I don't particularly enjoy looting/rioting as I'm a massive pacifist, but it's worth every American remember that the bloody country was built on property damage, rioting and violent conflict with the British Empire. And sure as shit, the British Empire had propaganda in place saying that the founding fathers were a bunch of radicals that were trying to ruin a peaceful and just society. So everyone pearl clutching that shit has gone south during a period of massive division needs to realise that you reap what you sow.

  8. #15188
    Immortal Hammerfest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    7,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s not... that’s CGI...
    No, it's hate.

    - - - Updated - - -

    A serious analysis of CNN's campaign analysis by Mark Dice.

    -Harlan Hammerfest, Paladin

    "Do you suppose it is beyond us to produce a dual system of astronomy? The stars can be near or distant, according as we need them. Do you suppose our mathematicians are unequal to that? Have you forgotten doublethink?" - O'brien, from Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty-Four"

  9. #15189
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Late Capitalism
    Posts
    52,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Just to use this post as a jumping off point. I don't particularly enjoy looting/rioting as I'm a massive pacifist, but it's worth every American remember that the bloody country was built on property damage, rioting and violent conflict with the British Empire. And sure as shit, the British Empire had propaganda in place saying that the founding fathers were a bunch of radicals that were trying to ruin a peaceful and just society. So everyone pearl clutching that shit has gone south during a period of massive division needs to realise that you reap what you sow.
    Don’t forget the irony in bitching about the LA riots when they were also a reaction to systemic racism, lol.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

  10. #15190
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Don’t forget the irony in bitching about the LA riots when they were also a reaction to systemic racism, lol.
    I'm not a fan of violence, but to pretend like this is the first time it's ever happened in the US and is exclusive to people left of the right is asinine.

  11. #15191
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    A serious analysis of CNN's campaign analysis by Mark Dice.

    [video=youtube_share;dQZJliU5CuU]https://youtu.be/dQZJliU5CuU[video]
    Are you getting paid to link his videos or something? Do you not watch anyone else on YouTube?
    When you fully support violence in the streets because you're too comfy sat at home in another country behind your PC screen to actually do anything about things you claim to be against
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence/Arch-Angel of Riots/rmfAcc/Rochana View Post
    I admit I'm an absolute lunatic who is in favor of chaos, because I don't like what is currently going on - despite being in a privileged and elated position in this supposed state of "normalcy".

  12. #15192
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    A serious analysis of CNN's campaign analysis by Mark Dice.
    The idiotic conspiracy theorist mark dice? lmao
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

    "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

  13. #15193
    The Insane Masark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    17,431
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Do you not watch anyone else on YouTube?
    It's a distinct possibility that all the other people he would watch have been banned.

    Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

  14. #15194
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    It's a distinct possibility that all the other people he would watch have been banned.
    Hopefully Mark Dice isn't far behind then.
    When you fully support violence in the streets because you're too comfy sat at home in another country behind your PC screen to actually do anything about things you claim to be against
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence/Arch-Angel of Riots/rmfAcc/Rochana View Post
    I admit I'm an absolute lunatic who is in favor of chaos, because I don't like what is currently going on - despite being in a privileged and elated position in this supposed state of "normalcy".

  15. #15195
    Immortal Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Posts
    7,731
    I pay more in 1 month on my property taxes than "Billionaire" Trump does in total for the year in federal income tax...

    Totally cool, totally legit
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

    Sovereign
    Mass Effect

  16. #15196
    The Insane Kathandira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ziltoidia 9
    Posts
    17,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I pay more in 1 month on my property taxes than "Billionaire" Trump does in total for the year in federal income tax...

    Totally cool, totally legit
    I pay more for Health Insurance for 1/2 of a year than he paid in Taxes. In regards to the topic of fairly taxing the rich to fund national health care...well here ya go. Some of the rich don't even pay enough in taxes to support 1 person for 6 months. That is terrible knowing that if they were fairly taxed, it could be quite different.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

    Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

  17. #15197
    So the defense Trump supporters now have is the following and shouldn't surprise anyone:

    1. A false deflection that Hunter Biden was taking millions of dollars from Russia.

    2. That Trump just used the system as it was intended, and that you can't fault someone for gaming a broken system.

    3. Claiming that Warren, Sanders, Obama, and H. Clinton have all done the same thing.

    Their defenses are pathetic.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

  18. #15198
    The Undying cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    30,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    nah im fine. your advice ends like this.
    You're really not - you're advocating murder against people who are exercising their constitutional rights to protest.

  19. #15199
    Immortal PresidentGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Giving Fascists Tummy Aches
    Posts
    7,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    So the defense Trump supporters now have is the following and shouldn't surprise anyone:

    1. A false deflection that Hunter Biden was taking millions of dollars from Russia.

    2. That Trump just used the system as it was intended, and that you can't fault someone for gaming a broken system.

    3. Claiming that Warren, Sanders, Obama, and H. Clinton have all done the same thing.

    Their defenses are pathetic.
    It wont move Trump's base (and who cares).
    But it continues the trend of everyone else moving away from Trump.
    Independents, soft Biden supporters and blue collar workers are not going to like this.
    Neither are suburban moms that file taxes.

    Latest national polls via CNN:

    Quinnipiac: Biden +10
    Marquette: Biden +10
    ABC/Post: Biden +10
    NPR/Marist: Biden +9
    Reut/Ipsos: Biden +8
    NYT/Siena: Biden +8
    NBC/WSJ: Biden +8
    Welcome to GEN-OT, have a seat, we'll introduce you to the 23-year-old who will lecture you about how Democrats didn't try hard enough to improve the ACA, and once that's all set up you'll be assigned a socialist who supported Ron Paul up to 2015 to harass you forever.
    "Once bigotry or self-loathing permeate a given community, it is only a matter of time before deep metaphysical significance is assigned to the shape of human skulls."
    -Lady Foppington

  20. #15200
    Immortal Hammerfest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    7,848
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Hopefully Mark Dice isn't far behind then.
    Considering he was invited to the White House for a special internet censorship summit, that's not too likely... at least until the election.
    -Harlan Hammerfest, Paladin

    "Do you suppose it is beyond us to produce a dual system of astronomy? The stars can be near or distant, according as we need them. Do you suppose our mathematicians are unequal to that? Have you forgotten doublethink?" - O'brien, from Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty-Four"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •