Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Biden has a lot of hypocrisy in his past. He is consistent in his lying and flip-flopping. It is the Trump haters who choose to overlook his history when it comes to his political stances.

Voters who vote for him, are voting against Trump primarly. Even a lot of them are not too excited about him. But many do not understand, they are voting for Harris actually.
    Trump and his supporters have displayed more hypocrisy, lying and flip flopping in the past week than any other politician you want to name.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Please tell us about echo chambers, cognitive dissonance and intellectual dishonesty right before and after you spout verbatim OAN & QAnon talking points.
    If you want to present a rebuttal that's based on facts, I'm your huckleberry.

Barring that, you're just another poo flinging monkey on this forum with zero credibility.

The choice you make defines you. Choose wisely.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-24 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post

Barring that, you're just another poo flinging monkey on this forum with zero credibility.

The choice you make defines you. Choose wisely.
    Uhm... I literally called you out, minutes ago... lol
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Barring that, you're just another poo flinging monkey on this forum with zero credibility. The choice you make defines you. Choose wisely.
    Please tell lecture me about choices then tell me about Biden's dementia while pretending Trump is 100% cogent. Pleasseeeeeeeeeee.

Please tell lecture me about choices then tell me about Biden's dementia while pretending Trump is 100% cogent. Pleasseeeeeeeeeee.
    Please, Trump meant to post that “White Power” video... those claiming his faculties are failing, so he didn’t notice, are just liberal cucks.

Edit: I mean it was an accident!!! He noticed it, but covafefe happened, so it’s easy to understand the accident.
    As above, so below.
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Biden has a lot of hypocrisy in his past. He is consistent in his lying and flip-flopping. It is the Trump haters who choose to overlook his history when it comes to his political stances.

Voters who vote for him, are voting against Trump primarly. Even a lot of them are not too excited about him. But many do not understand, they are voting for Harris actually. I would not be surprised at all, if he does not finish his 4 years.
    Biden is a nasty senile cunt with no moral compass and no intelligence.

HE'S YOUR FUCKING PERFECT CANDIDATE DOGSHIT FOR BRAINS!

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    I live in Ohio and he's lying. You have to request an absentee ballot. GP is and always has been a partisan hack, what did you expect?
    Nope. I and my wife each got one a couple days ago and have already filled them out and mailed them back. We have never voted by absentee voting before. But will this year. Now, prove I am lying. I did state, I may be wrong in how they are completely doing it this year. But to my knowledge, this is how it is working this year. If you have different verified info, then please share it.

But if you choose to call someone lying, without proving they are, then that says a lot about you and your real motive. Which is based on hate and not facts.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by furnisp View Post
    Biden is a nasty senile cunt with no moral compass and no intelligence.

HE'S YOUR FUCKING PERFECT CANDIDATE DOGSHIT FOR BRAINS!
    He is still better than you...
    As above, so below.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Let’s test this:

Justice Department seeks to defend Trump in E. Jean Carroll lawsuit relating to rape allegation

She has a dress with president’s post rape spunk... your opinion? You have 93 hours, 93 minutes and 93 seconds to answer... lol
    I don't think any one is much interested in the opinion of democrats on these issues after they smeared Biden's rape victim. It is obvious they don't give a shit either way.

Both Biden and Trump would be in jail but for the enormous power and privilege protecting them.

But if you choose to call someone lying, without proving they are, then that says a lot about you and you real motive. Which is based on hate and not facts.
    Does the difference between your post on armed men being arrested near a Trump rally, count as lying, due to the wholly different presentation between the election and gun control threads?

Oh and I trust @downnola more... for obvious reasons... why don’t you have a Mike Patton avatar? You too good for it? lol
    As above, so below.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He is still better than you...
    Well, you are basically the same. Low intellect partisan neo-liberals repeating things establishment figures tell them verbatim in absence of obvious reality.

*Solve by experiment* Try to say something which didn't come from one of a handful of establishment old media sources. You can't can you? Because you don't have any fucking brains.

The topic was Biden's hypocrisy regarding the filling of SCOTUS seat vacancies in an election year...not Biden's cognitive issues.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Biden has a lot of hypocrisy in his past. He is consistent in his lying and flip-flopping.
    @Ghostpanther If you cared about hypocrisy and lying you wouldn't support Trump.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

But if you choose to call someone lying, without proving they are, then that says a lot about you and your real motive. .
    Trump has never lied about anything I suppose apart from all the times he has.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    @Ghostpanther If you cared about hypocrisy and lying you wouldn't support Trump.
    Or Biden. Or in fact most politicians.

Nope. I and my wife each got one a couple days ago and have already filled them out and mailed them back. We have never voted by absentee voting before. But will this year. Now, prove I am lying. I did state, I may be wrong in how they are completely doing it this year. But to my knowledge, this is how it is working this year. If you have different verified info, then please share it.

But if you choose to call someone lying, without proving they are, then that says a lot about you and your real motive. Which is based on hate and not facts.
    Neither me or my GF were sent request forms. We are registered voters who voted in the primary (not that it mattered) and the mid-terms. We printed out and requested ballots months ago, so maybe that's why we didn't get them.

Either way, we will be voting in person because of how hard people like you are trying to sow doubt in our election process.
    I had become too accustomed to the pseudo-Left new style, whereby if your opponent thought he had identified your lowest possible motive, he was quite certain that he had isolated the only real one. This vulgar method, which is now the norm and the standard in much non-Left journalism as well, is designed to have the effect of making any noisy moron into a master analyst.
    - Christopher Hitchens

Oh please, we've seen what actual rebuttals get from you.

Wasn't it a couple weeks ago you said "Trump answers every question" and when I pointed out that he's been known to walk away from questions often and completely rambles on about a random topic you went silent. Don't go thinking for one moment that you actually want a real rebuttal because you ain't foolin' anyone.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2020-09-24 at 01:10 PM.

The topic was Biden's hypocrisy regarding the filling of SCOTUS seat vacancies in an election year...not Biden's cognitive issues.
    It’s not hypocrisy, when GOP disagreed and changed precedent. You don’t get to claim hypocrisy, because GOP keeps changing their minds. GOP won the debate, so what ever Biden said, is irrelevant. When he said it, there was no precedent.
    As above, so below.

Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post

Either way, we will be voting in person because of how hard people like you are trying to sow doubt in our election process.
    Oh please you are just jealous because the Republicans are so much better at vote-rigging than your lot are, you sanctimonious little turd.

Quote Originally Posted by furnisp View Post
    Oh please you are just jealous because the Republicans are so much better at vote-rigging than your lot are, you sanctimonious little turd.
    How many burners are you up to now? lol.
    I had become too accustomed to the pseudo-Left new style, whereby if your opponent thought he had identified your lowest possible motive, he was quite certain that he had isolated the only real one. This vulgar method, which is now the norm and the standard in much non-Left journalism as well, is designed to have the effect of making any noisy moron into a master analyst.
    - Christopher Hitchens

Nope. I and my wife each got one a couple days ago and have already filled them out and mailed them back.
    I live in Ohio as well and I didn't receive my ballot randomly, I had to request it. Nice try.