https://twitter.com/JonLemire/status...01895075340299

AP reporter saying that Pence is returning to Washington DC instead of doing campaign stops in Indiana on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post

AP reporter saying that Pence is returning to Washington DC instead of doing campaign stops in Indiana on Friday.
    hmm... Trump taken a turn for the worse? Pence contracted it? Or did they finally figure out that GOP "events" have been getting people sick?

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...7e9a23a401d418

What a pair.

Trump is apparently pissed at Barr that there haven't been any arrests from the Durham investigation yet.

And Barr is pissed at Trump because he keeps talking about the investigation publicly and shitting on things.

Thus far, the year and a half long investigation has turned up...a single FBI lawyer who pled guilty to altering a government email.

By the Mueller standards, this is truly a "BOGUS WITCH HUNT". I don't think they've even paid for the investigation by confiscating millions worth of suits and other assets.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/GabbyOrr_/status...06790369132545

He tested negative this morning, if we can believe his staff. Apparently they're trying to keep him from burning out ahead of the weekend and next week's busy schedule.

Trump can't even afford air time for ads in Arizona Michigan and several other key states, and yet when given FREE advertisement on primetime network television with the debates, he's too much of a chicken shit bitch scared to even do that. what a little bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He tested negative this morning, if we can believe his staff. Apparently they're trying to keep him from burning out ahead of the weekend and next week's busy schedule.
    They're telling us that they're trying to keep a presidential election candidate from burning out while campaigning with less than 4 weeks to the election, while running behind in the polls?

I don't buy it for a second.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    They're telling us that they're trying to keep a presidential election candidate from burning out while campaigning with less than 4 weeks to the election, while running behind in the polls?

Twitterverse is running with 2 hypothesis, either:

A) He has Covid, or

B) He's going back to invoke the 25th
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post

Given that the WH has been keeping a covid case serious enough to require a month of hospitalization for a staffer secret, I'm not entirely buying the story either. This is when you run your VP ragged as the incumbent.

Guess we'll find out sometime next week, I imagine around the same time that the roids wear off of Trump.

Trump/Pence campaign need to come up with some edgy memes. They are totally being trolled by Biden/Harris campaign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post

A) He has Covid, or

These were absolutely my initial two thoughts, as well.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

No way they are pulling him off the campaign trail to keep him healthy. That makes zero sense given less than a month to go before the election.

Has anyone seen/heard from Trump in the past four hours?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post

A) He has Covid, or

I'm playing catch up, but yeah, those are really the only two choices.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Has anyone seen/heard from Trump in the past four hours?
    As far as I'm aware he hasn't been seen publicly in more than 48 hours--"proof of life" videos notwithstanding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Allow me to ask an ignorant foreigner question but what is considered a good, red-blooded American vegetable?
    Bacon or Gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm...figuring that's just a Deadline error and they had a generic headline ready to go? Maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Bacon or Gun.
    Holy shit that was funny. Props.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I'm...figuring that's just a Deadline error and they had a generic headline ready to go? Maybe?
    Well, there's a Google record of the Tweet in search so it's not shooped so...uh...yeah.

This is not "generic tweet", this is, "they broke a press emgargo" by the looks of it.

UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH guys?
    So now both Trump and Pence have gone to debates with coronavirus without informing anyone.

Fantastic. It's almost like they're intentionally trying to infect Biden and Harris.

hahaha, I have to assume that's just one of the "in case it happens" news stories that newspapers prep. That's been a thing for decades. Until I see it otherwise confirmed I'm going to assume this was an "oops".

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, there's a Google record of the Tweet in search so it's not shooped so...uh...yeah.

This is not "generic tweet", this is, "they broke a press emgargo" by the looks of it.
    Masque of the Orange Death, indeed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

So now both Trump and Pence have gone to debates with coronavirus without informing anyone.

Fantastic. It's almost like they're intentionally trying to infect Biden and Harris.
    Not fully confirmed yet, but given the tagging on the post it seems like it's under embargo and likely real. So I guess we'll see in the next few days.