1. #17401
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    The same people whining are the ones who've been shitting all over people suffering from coronavirus(either from the disease itself or financially) for months. They're pearl clutching and nothing more.
    As someone who has long been a huge fan of irony, I'm having a great day.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Oh look...here comes Ghostpanther acting like he has the moral highground.
    Nah, they have forever forsaken any chance of being able to claim that. The only response if they ever try it...

    "Dude, you're a Trump supporter."
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  2. #17402
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Nah, they have forever forsaken any chance of being able to claim that. The only response if they ever try it...

    "Dude, you're a Trump supporter."
    That's why I said "acting"

  3. #17403
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Notice that there is 0 care for all the people that might die from getting hit with this much Schadenfreude...
    I am a big fan of poetic justice. It's rare to see it in real life and we got to see it happen twice in 1 day. First Bob Murray ate shit, then Trump.

  4. #17404
    The Insane Kathandira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ziltoidia 9
    Posts
    17,692
    Which way will this go?

    1: Trump Dies from Covid
    2: It is so severe that he can't make the next debate
    3: He recovers incredibly quickly and says how the virus is no big deal.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

    Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

  5. #17405
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,198
    Trump making a fool at him self, literally pointing at an audience that contained 2 people with covid, to mock Biden for wearing a mask:



    This is where Trump will apologize and admit Biden was right, to save Americans... because he is not like this forum...

    @Ghostpanther seriously wtf?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Which way will this go?

    1: Trump Dies from Covid
    2: It is so severe that he can't make the next debate
    3: He recovers incredibly quickly and says how the virus is no big deal.
    His rallies are cancelled...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  6. #17406
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Which way will this go?

    1: Trump Dies from Covid
    2: It is so severe that he can't make the next debate
    3: He recovers incredibly quickly and says how the virus is no big deal.
    Trump, with the power of the presidency and his own personal fortune, gets the best medical treatment available and recovers from Coronavirus.

    Next day calls into Fox and Friends and says that anyone that died from covid was a loser.

  7. #17407
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Which way will this go?

    1: Trump Dies from Covid
    2: It is so severe that he can't make the next debate
    3: He recovers incredibly quickly and says how the virus is no big deal.
    4. He says his recovery is due to this vaccine that totally works.

  8. #17408
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,198
    Trump’s “it is what it is” to 1000 Americans dying per day, but we are not civil enough?

    Oh and the Beirut Explosion Trump starts that video with... he was wrong... he made all that up:

    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  9. #17409
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Which way will this go?

    1: Trump Dies from Covid
    2: It is so severe that he can't make the next debate
    3: He recovers incredibly quickly and says how the virus is no big deal.
    Whether Trump dies or recovers, I hope to god that is finally a clause for declaration of war on China for attempted assassination. There is only so much nuclear deterrence can allow you to get away with if China's covert geopolitical gains are anything to go by. I know with his strong personality that he won't let this go and rise with a vengeance if he survives it. He won't write it off as not being a big deal. Trump is a very vindictive man as you know and doesn't take shit from anyone.

    And I hope, all in all, this news going to the end stirs American patriotism and unite people more firmly in the wake of China's threat. Our leader is at a risk of dying now to a communist nation's biological menace.
    Last edited by YUPPIE; 2020-10-02 at 12:32 PM.

  10. #17410
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    4. He says his recovery is due to this vaccine that totally works.
    That’s not how vaccines work...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  11. #17411
    The Insane Kathandira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ziltoidia 9
    Posts
    17,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    4. He says his recovery is due to this vaccine that totally works.
    Since that is not how vaccines work, I would LOVE him to come out and say this.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

    Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

  12. #17412
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    Whether Trump dies or recovers, I hope to god that is finally a clause for declaration of war on China for attempted assassination. There is only so much nuclear deterrence can allow you to get away with if China's covert geopolitical gains are anything to go by. I know with his strong personality that he won't let this go and rise with a vengeance if he survives it. He won't write it off as not being a big deal. Trump is a very vindictive man as you know and doesn't take shit from anyone.

    And I hope, all in all, this news going to the end stirs American patriotism.
    Stop.

    /10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  13. #17413
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Stop.

    /10char
    No. I'm a fucking patriot. And this news was a grim possibility now made reality. All I could do in the wake of this happening is place a firm vote on Trump again and hope he makes it out alive for it to be validated. No doubt it will inspire more people to do the same.

  14. #17414
    The Insane Kathandira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ziltoidia 9
    Posts
    17,692
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    Whether Trump dies or recovers, I hope to god that is finally a clause for declaration of war on China for attempted assassination. There is only so much nuclear deterrence can allow you to get away with if China's covert geopolitical gains are anything to go by. I know with his strong personality that he won't let this go and rise with a vengeance if he survives it. He won't write it off as not being a big deal. Trump is a very vindictive man as you know and doesn't take shit from anyone.

    And I hope, all in all, this news going to the end stirs American patriotism and unite people more firmly in the wake of China's threat. Our leader is at a risk of dying now to a communist nation's biological menace.
    It would honestly be a bad look for him if he declared war on china over this.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

    Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

  15. #17415
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    No. I'm a fucking patriot. And this news was a grim possibility now made reality. All I could do in the wake of this happening is place a firm vote on Trump again and hope he makes it out alive for it to be validated. No doubt it will inspire more people to do the same.
    You are not a patriot. No Trump supporter is a patriot. You literally hate the country and what it used to stand for.

  16. #17416
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,198
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    No. I'm a fucking patriot. And this news was a grim possibility now made reality. All I could do in the wake of this happening is place a firm vote on Trump again and hope he makes it out alive for it to be validated. No doubt it will inspire more people to do the same.
    The 200000 dead, to do the same, about the virus that Trump lied about, downplayed, wasted the funding on commercials downplaying it instead of masks... Did you hope Hillary makes it out of her pneumonia, as Trump was mocking her? No... you voted fo him...

    You don’t know the meaning of the word patriot...

    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  17. #17417
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    It would honestly be a bad look for him if he declared war on china over this.
    You shouldn't put it past him, though. And Trump has many many supporters already sympathizing with his infection. China's trust with the world at large is at its lowest ever.

    All in all, it's not hard to imagine this will bring in a ton of votes and approval ratings by virtue of inspiring American nationalism. I don't doubt his infection, but this is a very advantageous situation for Trump overall. If he dies, he goes down as a hero because of the insane fervor it will incite. The same fervor people are so worried about now.
    Last edited by YUPPIE; 2020-10-02 at 12:42 PM.

  18. #17418
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,198
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    All in all, it's not hard to imagine this will bring in a ton of votes and approval ratings by virtue of inspiring American nationalism.
    Over a man that lied about the virus and responded with “it is what it is” to 1000 dead a day? What?

    Why wouldn’t the public respond with “it is what it is”?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  19. #17419
    The Insane Kathandira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ziltoidia 9
    Posts
    17,692
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    You shouldn't put it past him, though. And Trump has many many supporters already sympathizing with his infection China's trust with the world at large is at its lowest ever.

    All in all, it's not hard to imagine this will bring in a ton of votes and approval ratings by virtue of inspiring American nationalism. I don't doubt his infection, but this is a very advantageous situation for Trump overall.
    Oh I know those who don't think logically about things sympathize with him. But now in our 7th month, he didn't declare war when our citizens have died. He didn't declare war when other word leaders were infected. He didn't declare war as our economy was ravaged. If he did only when he himself was infected, that is not a good look. It only furthers the view of his selfishness.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

    Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

  20. #17420
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    It would honestly be a bad look for him if he declared war on china over this.
    What would be a good look? Admitting he was wrong and actually doing something about covid?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •