The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1319404416894529537

Fox News still invites Mayor Pete on to humiliate them on TV. I never figured they'd be into sadomasochism over at Fox, but I guess they're into some kinky shit.
    Love that guy. Perhaps Harris' running mate in 2024? (/knockswood)

https://www.reuters.com/article/heal...-idUSW1N2G600R

Big if true, now we just wait to see if McConnell will play the grim reaper once more and hold this up in the Senate.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN2772YL?s=1

And those "Proud Boys" emails threatening Democratic voters seem to have pretty conclusively originated in Iran. No evidence of the Iranian government specifically, but it's clear that it wasn't from the group proper.

Which is good news at the end of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.wesh.com/article/layoffs...54507?src=app#

Trump supporting boss sends letter to employees threatening layoffs if Trump doesn't win. Employee goes to the media about his employer trying to coerce employees into voting for Trump. Employer fires employee for going to the media about how he's trying to coerce his employees.

That's it. That's the story. Hope this guy gets hired somewhere else ASAP.
    My question is, why would Iranians want Trump to win, when he put the sanctions back on them?

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1319404416894529537

Fox News still invites Mayor Pete on to humiliate them on TV. I never figured they'd be into sadomasochism over at Fox, but I guess they're into some kinky shit.
    I thought Fox News was refusing to have him back, after his appearance a little while ago. Idiots...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    My question is, why would Iranians want Trump to win, when he put the sanctions back on them?
    Who is to say they thought it would help Trump and not be reported to hurt him. /shrug

- - - Updated - - -

I heart this title:

Inside the campaign to 'pizzagate' Hunter Biden
    https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...biden-n1244331
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

its not about helping or hurting trump/biden, its just about ratcheting up the heat. the more conflict and doubt they can foster the more divisive u.s politics get, and the less competent and consistent our over all foreign policy becomes

Maybe it's not the iranian govt, just a bunch of cyber hackers there trying to cause chaos, or it is the govt, with similar goals.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...a-surveillance

The Trump campaign is conducting video surveillance of Philadelphia voters turning in mail-in ballots at drop boxes, according to a New York Times report. Then the campaign is using that footage to make accusations of impropriety when a voter turns in two or three ballots, according to the new report.

The revelation earned a warning from Pennsylvania’s attorney general that suggested the tactic could amount to illegal voter intimidation.

Pennsylvania law permits poll watchers to carry out very discrete and specific duties — videotaping voters at drop boxes is not one of them,” Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro said in a statement to the Times. “Our entire system of voting is built on your ballot being private and your choice to vote being a personal one. Depending on the circumstance, the act of photographing or recording a voter casting a ballot could be voter intimidation — which is illegal.
    The Trump campaign is violating the law and illegally recording PA drop-boxes.

That's it, just a reminder that the Trump campaign is routinely engaged in illegal behavior.

Ugh, this administration is so frustrating.

I guess they consider it "impropriety" when I put two ballots in the box for me and my wife?

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...a-surveillance

The Trump campaign is violating the law and illegally recording PA drop-boxes.

That's it, just a reminder that the Trump campaign is routinely engaged in illegal behavior.
    Reminds me of how NK does their voting. You can vote behind a curtain as long as it's for Kim. If it's against Kim has to be out in the open.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post

I guess they consider it "impropriety" when I put two ballots in the box for me and my wife?
    What? My gf is high risk for covid, she ain’t going to the drop box. I’m dropping them both off Saturday...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post

Remember to tell the goons, I mean, poll watchers "Dosvedanya Comrades" as you leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Remember to tell the goons, I mean, poll watchers "Dosvedanya Comrades" as you leave.
    Uhm... I can sing the USSR anthem as I do it... lol

https://www.msnbc.com/stephanie-ruhl...ef-94407237988

Trump economic advisor goes on national TV to assert the markets are the economy.

Also, that Trump and McConnell are totally coordinating on the stimulus bill and aren't contradicting each other constantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Your authentic accent is just the cherry on top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

If I understand the email thing right even if they're real, which they likely aren't, the supposed business deal with Hunter and Joe was in 2017. Which is after Biden left office. So, what exactly is the problem even if the emails are real, which they likely aren't?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    If I understand the email thing right even if they're real, which they likely aren't, the supposed business deal with Hunter and Joe was in 2017. Which is after Biden left office. So, what exactly is the problem even if the emails are real, which they likely aren't?
    Wait for it, this is big. a) He lied to the American people about not knowing anything about his son's business b) This is proof he's in bed with China.

This is coming from the administration who got patents agreed under the table with Chine for the President's daughter, and the President who lied to the American people about COVID just being the flu. But yeah, these Biden emails are totally the worst thing in the world right now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Your authentic accent is just the cherry on top.
    The key to freaking people out, is not having an accent, then shifting to another language. I’m an American like apple pie, suka blyat... lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    When did it shift to China, instead of Ukraine... what? I can’t keep up with this shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Oh please do it if there are some poll watchers
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Wait for it, this is big. a) He lied to the American people about not knowing anything about his son's business b) This is proof he's in bed with China.

This is coming from the administration who got patents agreed under the table with Chine for the President's daughter, and the President who lied to the American people about COVID just being the flu. But yeah, these Biden emails are totally the worst thing in the world right now...
    Trump paid more taxes to China than he did to the US. So this whole thing is just more projection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I will, but only if Trump supporters are chanting his name... I want to join in, high five... ah shit... never mind... I forgot they are probably infected... no singing... am staying the fuck away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Nah it would likely backfire. There are a lot of (understandably) skittish people on the left too, ya know.