1. #19581
    The Insane Underverse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Underverse
    Posts
    16,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    So which is it Biden is running for? The Senate or President?



    This is the not the first time he seems confused on which.
    It literally does not matter. He could be braindead and I'd vote for him because that would still be better than the damage Trump is causing to America both internally and on the global stage.

  2. #19582
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Today in Toledo, Ohio.....So which is it Biden is running for? The Senate or President?



    This is the not the first time he seems confused on which.
    i thought he didnt have any teeth
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  3. #19583
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    So which is it Biden is running for? The Senate or President?



    This is the not the first time he seems confused on which.
    You are trying so FUCKING hard, it is cute. Meanwhile, Trump is having mood swings and says shit like airports during the revolutionary war, over 100 years before the plane was even invented.

  4. #19584
    Merely a Setback cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    29,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Today in Toledo, Ohio.....So which is it Biden is running for? The Senate or President?

    /snip misleading video from a concerned poster

    This is the not the first time he seems confused on which.
    I saw that pop on Faux "News" and knew you'd post it. So delightfully predictable.

    That "video" is so edited it's unbelievable. Pathetic this is all you Trumpkins have now.
    Last edited by cubby; 2020-10-13 at 12:31 AM.

  5. #19585
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Trump: I'm immune from covid, maybe!
    Can we count this as another Simpsons prediction?


  6. #19586
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I saw that pop on Faux "News" and knew you'd post it. So delightfully predictable.
    Below is what was really said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Biden
    "You know, we have to come together. That's why I'm running. I'm running as a proud Democrat for the Senate, when I ran as a proud Democrat for vice president, and I'm running as a proud Democrat for president.

    "But I promise you this, I will govern as an American president."
    But we know that the concern troll peddling the edited video in this thread knew that. But they're so morally bankrupt that it doesn't matter.

  7. #19587
    I am Murloc! rmfAcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    /root/society
    Posts
    5,370
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/stat...58316924817408


    Apparently, the old man needed to be put in his place because being concerned about the existential threat of climate change isn't a "rational political view."
    Do pray tell how the Democratic Party is going to help fix 'climate change' beyond paying some lip service to it.



    Moderator: Will you stop actively destroying the environment in the relentless pursuit of short-term profits for monolithic exploitative corporations?

    Pence: No.

    Harris: No. #blm

  8. #19588
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    But we know that the concern troll peddling the edited video in this thread knew that. But they're so morally bankrupt that it doesn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biden
    ”You know, we have to come together. That's why I'm running. I'm running as a proud Democrat for the Senate, when I ran as a proud Democrat for vice president, and I'm running as a proud Democrat for president.

    "But I promise you this, I will govern as an American president."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Today in Toledo, Ohio.....So which is it Biden is running for? The Senate or President?

    This is the not the first time he seems confused on which.
    Why do you need to lie on behalf of Trump?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  9. #19589
    Elemental Lord
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Expect the Republican Party (sans Trump) to try and reinvent themselves a la the Tea Party. And pretend none of them ever really liked Trump.
    If trump loses I'm really looking forward to the power vaccuum, like this was the party who had Romney at the top of the ticket not even a decade ago. They gave up all policy and any platform, for just power through trump. Republican voters are unintelligent sheeple and will just fall in line with whoever, but curious who comes out at the top as winners and losers. I mean, whoever it is that wins will be shit, because I mean, they're republicans, but them cat fighting and crapping on each other to get the edge will be amusing at the least.

  10. #19590
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why do you need to lie on behalf of Trump?
    Knowing Ghostpanther, he probably has everyone blocked because he can't handle the truth.

  11. #19591
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    Do pray tell how the Democratic Party is going to help fix 'climate change' beyond paying some lip service to it.
    Why does it mater, when regardless of what posted, you will call it lip service?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Knowing Ghostpanther, he probably has everyone blocked because he can't handle the truth.
    He reads mine, even if I am on ignore. He reacted directly to what I said, twice...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  12. #19592
    Merely a Setback cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    29,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Below is what was really said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Biden
    "You know, we have to come together. That's why I'm running. I'm running as a proud Democrat for the Senate, when I ran as a proud Democrat for vice president, and I'm running as a proud Democrat for president.
    "But I promise you this, I will govern as an American president."

    But we know that the concern troll peddling the edited video in this thread knew that. But they're so morally bankrupt that it doesn't matter.
    Ah, interesting - so @Ghostpanther is a liar. Good to see that confirmed.

  13. #19593
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    Harris: No. #blm
    https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/v...5-5c516fa28240

    Vice President Joe Biden's official stance is that he opposes new permits for oil and gas on federal land and water.

    Our Verify team found few instances where Biden's comments left room for interpretation, and those few instances are the ones that have been circulating on social media.

    However, the democratic nominee and his team have publically said, he will not ban fracking.
    Existing fracking will continue, but he opposes new permits for fracking on public land.

    Because sometimes you need to take the practical approach if you want to win and start moving forward, rather than the idealistic approach that's a sure wan to getting your ass kicked and the country moving the other way.

    Your refusal to understand nuance or reality in politics remains frustrating. Idealism is great and all, but idealism hardly wins national campaigns for the most part.

  14. #19594
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Ah, interesting - so @Ghostpanther is a liar. Good to see that confirmed.
    It really isn't surprising that the video is only 43 seconds long. Just like when Republicans say that Pelosi said we have to pass the ACA to see what is in it. But the full context of the quote is quite different than what they claim about what she said.

  15. #19595
    One of the pretty awesome things about this election is all of the "Reunion" specials that have been going on to raise funds for Dems.
    First it was the Princess Bride reunion (which was excellent) for WisDems.
    Then it was the Dazed and Confused reunion (I will forever love Joey Lauren Adams) for March For Science and Voto Latino in Texas.
    Now there will be a Spinal Tap reunion for PA Dems on Wednesday. I'd link it but again I don't want to run afoul of forum rules for advertising, if any. Easily found through a 5-second search.

    Thank goodness for things like this going on because they're really helping me retain some positivity.

  16. #19596
    https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1315768958742491136

    Hardly as slickly produced as some of the other ads, but Biden's digital team is doing pretty fuckin great these past few weeks.

  17. #19597
    I am Murloc! rmfAcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    /root/society
    Posts
    5,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Because sometimes you need to take the practical approach if you want to win and start moving forward, rather than the idealistic approach that's a sure wan to getting your ass kicked and the country moving the other way.
    Nope.

    When it comes to climate change it's literally a matter of "now or never", as pointed out countless times by scientists for the past decade now. Else you might as well not even bother, if you're not willing to commit with grand plans. The universe doesn't care about your 'practicality' and 'what americans are comfortable with'.
    Last edited by rmfAcc; 2020-10-13 at 12:45 AM.

  18. #19598
    Merely a Setback cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    29,524
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    It really isn't surprising that the video is only 43 seconds long. Just like when Republicans say that Pelosi said we have to pass the ACA to see what is in it. But the full context of the quote is quite different than what they claim about what she said.
    Which is about all we can expect from the GOP, the GOtrumP, and lying posters like @Ghostpanther. It's both sad and pathetic that this is all they have left to defend their insane felonious dear leader.

  19. #19599
    Elemental Lord
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    Nope.

    When it comes to climate change it's literally a matter of "now or never", as pointed out countless times by scientists for the past decade now. Else you might as well do nothing at all, if you're not going to commit with grand plans. The universe doesn't care about your 'practicality' and 'what americans are comfortable with'.
    Have you ever figured out how to use google yet?

  20. #19600
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1315768958742491136

    Hardly as slickly produced as some of the other ads, but Biden's digital team is doing pretty fuckin great these past few weeks.
    Hits the fucking nail on the head though. Hey, look @Ghostpanther. Trump just accepted blame for failing in his COVID response!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •