1. #19701
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    Well that’s the thing, Carlin called the Boomers out on their bullshit before it was popular to do so, and the Boomers were too stupid to realize he was talking about them.
    That’s funny... I’m saying the same about the guy who posted the video now...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  2. #19702
    I am Murloc! rmfAcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    /root/society
    Posts
    5,370
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    And you wonder why me and other posters are so hostile to your nonsense.
    You guys are hostile, because you guys are angry with reality and cling unto the last false hope that voting is going to fix things.

    Reminds me of a joke I heard a few days ago: "Fuck a liberal's girlfriend, what is he going to do about it? Vote on it?"

  3. #19703
    The Insane Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    19,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    You guys are hostile, because you guys are angry with reality and cling unto the last false hope that voting is going to fix things.

    Reminds me of a joke I heard a few days ago: "Fuck a liberal's girlfriend, what is he going to do about it? Vote on it?"
    Sounds like you're friends with so pretty buck-standard right wingers. Do they also sport Pepe avatars because of how ironic they are by any chance?

    Don't bother answering, we know how birds of a feather operate.

  4. #19704
    The Lightbringer downnola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Made in Philly, living in Akron.
    Posts
    3,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    You guys are hostile, because you guys are angry with reality and cling unto the last false hope that voting is going to fix things.

    Reminds me of a joke I heard a few days ago: "Fuck a liberal's girlfriend, what is he going to do about it? Vote on it?"
    If voting didn't matter then you wouldn't have spent 500+ posts in this thread talking about it. Unless you just like to whine, either way nobody should take you seriously. All you have to offer is junky energy that doesn't mobilize anyone in a positive way.
    Last edited by downnola; 2020-10-13 at 03:03 PM.
    I had become too accustomed to the pseudo-Left new style, whereby if your opponent thought he had identified your lowest possible motive, he was quite certain that he had isolated the only real one. This vulgar method, which is now the norm and the standard in much non-Left journalism as well, is designed to have the effect of making any noisy moron into a master analyst.
    - Christopher Hitchens

  5. #19705
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Late Capitalism
    Posts
    51,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Sounds like you're friends with so pretty buck-standard right wingers. Do they also sport Pepe avatars because of how ironic they are by any chance?

    Don't bother answering, we know how birds of a feather operate.
    It might also interest you to know TERF twitter has gone full mask off and backed Trump over Biden’s transgender policies, so - that also explains the sudden uproar from pretend leftists.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

  6. #19706
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    You guys are hostile, because you guys are angry with reality and cling unto the last false hope that voting is going to fix things.

    Reminds me of a joke I heard a few days ago: "Fuck a liberal's girlfriend, what is he going to do about it? Vote on it?"
    It helps taking the power from a lunatic racist narcissistic man baby that led to a failed economy and the death of 200000 people. Anyone with a single brain cell understands the importance of voting on this election.

  7. #19707
    Immortal Thepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Puerto Montt, Chile
    Posts
    7,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    It might also interest you to know TERF twitter has gone full mask off and backed Trump over Biden’s transgender policies, so - that also explains the sudden uproar from pretend leftists.
    As we say (in spanish, paraphrasing): "TERF que veo, TERF que pateo"
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  8. #19708
    I am Murloc! rmfAcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    /root/society
    Posts
    5,370
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    If voting didn't matter then you wouldn't have spent 500+ posts in this thread talking about it. Unless you just like to whine, either way nobody should take you seriously.
    I just give my opinion when I see things I disagree with. That is just how I use forums. And then some people reply and a conversation happens. Personally, I feel like people should take me very seriously, because the way the 'herd' is trying to solve issues is what caused Trump to begin with...

  9. #19709
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Late Capitalism
    Posts
    51,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    As we say (in spanish, paraphrasing): "TERF que veo, TERF que pateo"
    The F stands for something and it certainly ain’t “feminist”.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

  10. #19710
    I am Murloc! rmfAcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    /root/society
    Posts
    5,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Sounds like you're friends with so pretty buck-standard right wingers. Do they also sport Pepe avatars because of how ironic they are by any chance?

    Don't bother answering, we know how birds of a feather operate.
    I know I shouldn't bother, but the joke was actually posted on: https://www.reddit.com/r/DankLeft/

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    It helps taking the power from a lunatic racist narcissistic man baby that led to a failed economy and the death of 200000 people. Anyone with a single brain cell understands the importance of voting on this election.
    See, I understand that very well... but does the status quo of 'pre-Trump' really appeal that much to you?

    Waving around a rainbow flag so CEOs and celebrities can kiss each other in public while people keep dying due to poverty, climate change issues and a lack of healthcare isn't the utopia I imagine.

  11. #19711
    The Insane Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    19,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    I know I shouldn't bother, but the joke was actually posted on: https://www.reddit.com/r/DankLeft/
    I'm going to date myself, but that page is absolute cringe. Grow up.

  12. #19712
    Immortal Thepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Puerto Montt, Chile
    Posts
    7,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    The F stands for something and it certainly ain’t “feminist”.
    Fascists? Fuckwits? Feces?

    Oh and i forgot, the ones that follow political lesbianism. Because your sexual orientation can totally be changed, and is a free election, yeah sure.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    The F stands for something and it certainly ain’t “feminist”.
    Fascists? Fuckwits? Feces?

    Oh and i forgot, the ones that follow political lesbianism. Because your sexual orientation can totally be changed, and is a free election, yeah sure.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  13. #19713
    I am Murloc! rmfAcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    /root/society
    Posts
    5,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm going to date myself, but that page is absolute cringe. Grow up.
    Stop believing in Santa Claus. Stop believing in voting.

  14. #19714
    Immortal Thepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Puerto Montt, Chile
    Posts
    7,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    Stop believing in Santa Claus. Stop believing in voting. Become an adult.
    Ok, i like the stance of thinking that a global revolution is viable. I'd really love to see it happen, to see the rich bastards get their due. But it's not going to happen.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  15. #19715
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    See, I understand that very well... but does the status quo of 'pre-Trump' really appeal that much to you?

    Waving around a rainbow flag so CEOs and celebrities can kiss each other in public while people keep dying due to poverty, climate change issues and a lack of healthcare isn't the utopia I imagine.
    So, death, fear, tyranny and ignorance is preferred?

    Because thats what letting Trump win means.

  16. #19716
    The Insane Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    19,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    Stop believing in Santa Claus. Stop believing in voting. Become an adult.
    Yup, the guy getting his "jokes" from a cringepage on reddit and having to make up strawman about believing in santa claus is telling others to grow up.

    Very cute.

  17. #19717
    Merely a Setback Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    29,126
    The NYTimes reports but others will surely follow the following:

    The California Republican Party has admitted responsibility for placing more than 50 deceptively labeled “official” drop boxes for mail-in ballots in Los Angeles, Fresno and Orange Counties — an action that state officials said was illegal and could lead to voter fraud.

    The dark gray metal boxes have been popping up over the past two weeks near churches, gun shops and Republican Party offices, mostly in conservative areas of a deep-blue state, affixed with a white paper label identifying them as either an “Official Ballot Drop off Box” or a “Ballot Drop Box.”
    Yep. The Republican Party, part of it at least, admits it intentionally committed election fraud.

  18. #19718
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Late Capitalism
    Posts
    51,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The NYTimes reports but others will surely follow the following:



    Yep. The Republican Party, part of it at least, admits it intentionally committed election fraud.
    Like I said - strike the Cali GOP off the state ballots when?
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

  19. #19719
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The NYTimes reports but others will surely follow the following:



    Yep. The Republican Party, part of it at least, admits it intentionally committed election fraud.
    Its almost as part of the Republican Party want to lose and then blame everything on Trump.

  20. #19720
    Merely a Setback Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    28,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Buckaroos, look at what landed in my Amazon cart....

    I have no idea how Chuck Tingle can work this fast!



    Love is real
    Rule 34.

    If it exists, there is porn of it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •