10+ Year Old Account
    We have a virus right now, where Trump is trying to shift blame to China. You honestly think, that post 9/11, Trump would have been the calm and collected senator, who would show reason and restraint to not support the war? Because despite his claims to the contrary, do you honestly think Trump wouldn’t at least consider nuking Iran, beyond Bush’s possible contemplation? If Trump were president on 9/11, Middle East would have been a sheet of glass... he saw muslims celebrating in NYC... He was driving those conspiracy theories.

There were few public figures that were stocking up anti muslim rhetoric like Trump. But, Trump is honest, to believe that despite accusing Obama of being a terrorist for not bombing as much as Trump wanted... He wouldn’t have supported the war? How? The only way, is simply to trust him, which at this point should be absurd.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Quotes are pointless when you can't understand the words or meaning behind the words.
    When I challenge you on their meaning, you keep talking about feelings, not their actual meaning. Don’t act indignant...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-04-30 at 01:03 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Your little malicious clique has an agenda. Your motives to support Biden are no better than my own to oppose him.
    I've made my agenda quite clear, calling people out on their intellectual dishonesty and hypocrisy.

I do not support Biden, and have stated I will not be voting for him. I have also stated I think he's a creepy old dude (and worse adjectives).

You got caught, it's time for you to admit to it.

Glad we agree then.

Let's make sure more people end up refusing to vote for him.

*high five*
    Glad we agree that you don't actually care about sexual assault.

My displeasure with the Democratic Party's establishment is indeed so great that I'd not be upset if Trump won the elections again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is your own interpretation / opinion born from malicious intent.
    No, I can’t misinterpret a demand for feelings, because the definition of Government and Anarchy, didn’t meet your needs. I linked you Hanlon's razor very recently and several times:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor

What malice is there, in exposing dishonesty? I don’t care about your feelings...

- - - Updated - - -

Let's make sure more people end up refusing to vote for him.
    Pence 2020...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Citation plz.
    His time in the senate(Iraq war being the big one) and 8 years under Obama(a ton of bombings/drone strikes and the war in Libya) beats 4 years of Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-role-iraq-war

10+ Year Old Account
    Your little malicious clique has an agenda. Your motives to support Biden are no better than my own to oppose him.
    It’s far better... I’ve never liked Biden, I’ve ripped him to shreds during the debates. You can still go read those threads and see if I say a single positive thing. You know what I did say repeatedly... I’m voting for who ever opposes Trump on the ballot. As you can see by my posts and can place me in a demographic, I’m the typical Warren supporter. I’m voting Biden, as it’s the most likely person to stop Trump policy. I don’t run around pretending to really be a Pence supporter, to convince people to vote for my secret candidate.

Until you start openly saying that you want Trump to win, since you can’t vote in US... people who say they don’t like Biden, but will still be voting for him, will inherently be better... because it’s not lying or deception.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    His time in the senate(Iraq war being the big one) and 8 years under Obama(a ton of bombings/drone strikes and the war in Libya) beats 4 years of Trump.
    I want you to say that Trump, who pushed muslim conspiracy theory, would be the rational voice in the senate, to argue that UN inspectors not finding anything, meant no reason for war. As you say the above, I want you to put in text, that you don’t believe there would have been a war, if Trump were senator. Because, that’s bullshit... he is blaming China for corona response and you think he wouldn’t have turned the Middle East into a sheet of glass? He would sip a glass of bleach and then contemplate how despite populace support, he would make the responsible choice?

Edit: are we not counting Trump’s weapon sales? If we get paid, are we free of any responsibility in our bombs dropping on schools?
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-04-30 at 01:41 PM.

Biden, like most people, was misled on the Iraq War. Time under Obama doesn't really count since it wasn't his responsibility. And even if you think he was culpable Trump has escalated drone warfare and has greatly enabled the Yemen war.

Even if you took the worst possible interpretation of Biden's actions, he's still less of a warmonger than Trump.

But at least you got to make some vague both sides are bad argument! Seriously you can pick any topic to hammer Biden on and odds are Trump was done worse or is willing to do worse.

Ok, very simple time-out here.

My own history of ripping Trump to shreds and my dislike for him is well documented on these forums too. You won't find me saying a single positive thing about him. I too would be inclined to see people vote for whomever opposes him. The only difference here is that I also dislike Biden.

You people are demonizing the position of people who for that reason will refuse to vote, because they don't like either.

Which is a ridiculously flawed stance to take -because- you really can't blame non-voters for Trump getting re-elected. That responsibility lies entirely with the people who -do- vote.
    And yet, this shows you are full of shit:

My displeasure with the Democratic Party's establishment is indeed so great that I'd not be upset if Trump won the elections again in 2020.
    You are not even an American, and are trying to play a victim card for something that doesn't even fucking apply to you. People are demonizing you, because you keep getting caught lying. I'm not voting for either, and people are not demonizing me.

This is you drowning in your own bad faith.

10+ Year Old Account
    My own history of ripping Trump to shreds and my dislike for him is well documented on these forums too. You won't find me saying a single positive thing about him. I too would be inclined to see people vote for whomever opposes him. The only difference here is that I also dislike Biden.
    I asked you to simply name the woman Trump assaulted in 2016, for 2 days. I’ve posted her name and you have google. As I already said, Trump is your necessary evil. I’m not saying he is your ideal... largely, because you have none.
    monizing the position of people who for that reason will refuse to vote, because they don't like either.
    You can’t vote...

Which is a ridiculously flawed stance to take -because- you really can't blame non-voters for Trump getting re-elected. That responsibility lies entirely with the people who -do- vote.
    It is a ridiculous stance, when your solution is Trump, to burn everything down... yeah, I need to attack Biden or else Trump will win. What the fuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    Biden, like most people, was misled on the Iraq War. Time under Obama doesn't really count since it wasn't his responsibility. And even if you think he was culpable Trump has escalated drone warfare and has greatly enabled the Yemen war.

Even if you took the worst possible interpretation of Biden's actions, he's still less of a warmonger than Trump.

But at least you got to make some vague both sides are bad argument! Seriously you can pick any topic to hammer Biden on and odds are Trump was done worse or is willing to do worse.
    Trump has done horrible shit, does not change that Biden has a whole career out of it. We can argue that Trump is the 'worse' rapist, but that Biden is guilty of more war crimes? Biden will just continue Obama's drone policy once in office, you really think the victims care who kills them? Oh, but hey, maybe Biden will assign female drone pilots, so much progress! And I don't buy for a second that Biden was misled on Iraq. That propaganda was for the masses.

Fucking disgusting right-wing nationalism with all this defending of war crimes and rape because they are on your 'side'.

He was one vote.

Trump has done horrible shit, does not change that Biden has a whole career out of it. We can argue that Trump is the 'worse' rapist, but that Biden is guilty of more war crimes? Biden will just continue Obama's drone policy once in office, you really think the victims care who kills them? Oh, but hey, maybe Biden will assign female drone pilots, so much progress! And I don't buy for a second that Biden was misled on Iraq.

Fucking disgusting right-wing nationalism with all this defending of war crimes and rape because they are on your 'side'.
    As was already pointed out in this thread, Trump expanded the drone policy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    He was one vote.
    And? That a) ignores he was a big pro-war voice for it b) fuck everybody who voted for it, all are guilty.

Never took you for a right-winger, seems I was wrong about a lot of people on this forum. But seems its filled with hardcore capitalists with a hard-on for bombing weddings.

And? That a) ignores he was a big pro-war voice for it b) fuck everybody who voted for it, all are guilty.

Never took you for a right-winger, seems I was wrong about a lot of people on this forum. But seems its filled with hardcore capitalists with a hard-on for bombing weddings.
    To communists, everyone is a right-winger.

Do you think I am right wing because I said he was one vote? How does that make him a war criminal are you unaware of those words mean together? We actually have laws concerning this, there are international laws.

I am very much on the left, it is a foolish thing to claim I must be right wing because I flatly state a fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the latest polls may not have been on the news in "Europe".

Trump feared losing to Biden all along. It's why he passed on using fabricated assault conspiracy, and got himself impeached instead.

Probably why he has been attacking governors as well. Even allied governors.

Trump seems to be heavily triggered.

Might explain why our pro Trump posters are so animated as well. After being so heavily invested in Trump and tearing at his opposition. They're upset.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Trump has done horrible shit, does not change that Biden has a whole career out of it. We can argue that Trump is the 'worse' rapist, but that Biden is guilty of more war crimes?
    Pick any topic that Biden was shitty on. There's a very long list of them.

The GOP in general is worse on those same topics and Trump in particular is much worse.

And that's what the election is about. Voting for someone who is simply less shitty for POTUS. Down ticket is where the progressive voices of tomorrow hang out and getting Biden elected will help them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Do you think I am right wing because I said he was one vote? How does that make him a war criminal are you unaware of those words mean together? We actually have laws concerning this, there are international laws.

I am very much on the left, it is a foolish thing to claim I must be right wing because I flatly state a fact.
    Haha!!! Damn it... I thought it was impressive being called both liberal and conservative. But... if even you get called right wing? Well... it’s not impressive anymore, as a way to understand more than my perspective. No... words just have no meaning anymore. You... right winger... I obviously have words, but I still want to say... I have no words... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Pick any topic that Biden was shitty on. There's a very long list of them.
    Thanks for agreeing with me.

And that's what the election is about. Voting for someone who is simply less shitty for POTUS. Down ticket is where the progressive voices of tomorrow hang out and getting Biden elected will help them.
    Every presidential election in the US*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    leonis's posting history.
    Who's that?

I'm also interested in hearing my "brainless" shilling for Biden. Especially given that I've repeatedly stated that Biden is not a great candidate but he's better and different than Trump and in that two person race Biden is a progressive choice.

So please, by all means, share with the class. Otherwise I'll get to report you for naming and shaming which is against the forum rules.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.