10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but Ryan Grim is just a propaganda troll. Not surprising the Intervcept is the only place that will hire him.
    He regularly pushes lies and conspiracies.

Also revealing he's always being boosted by you guys.

Here's Grim a month earlier pushing the Biden Dementia conspiracy. That failed. So he started pushing Reades story.

All you guys have are conspiracies. It's sad.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Bernie already dropped out. That scenario is not going to happen.
    ... and endorsed Biden. This is an admitted alt righter, acting like he wouldn’t vote Trump, if he could. He snaps about 10 posts in and breaks his character.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    https://theintercept.com/2020/03/24/...etoo-times-up/

One of the first stories out there. Without that story people today probably still wouldn't have known who Tara Reade is.
    As it has for thousands of people who have contacted the group, the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund, which does not represent clients, gave her a list of lawyers with expertise in such cases. She said she contacted every single one but none took her case. Two lawyers confirmed speaking to Ms. Reade but declined to comment on the record about her or the allegation.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/u...complaint.html

She was referred to the lawyers and all of them rejected her case prolly because its v shaky and hard to prove.

Here is what the AP had to said when she first came out with her story:

The AP declined to publish details of the 2019 interviews at the time because reporters were unable to corroborate her allegations, and aspects of her story contradicted other reporting.
    https://apnews.com/aec7beb03e9e0e0e6...s&utm_campaign

Its not like people ignored the story or whatever. It was vetted multiple times and multiple times it was found lacking by literally everyone she interacted with.

It could still be true like you said but its very unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    ... and endorsed Biden. This is an admitted alt righter, acting like he wouldn’t vote Trump, if he could. He snaps about 10 posts in and breaks his character.
    /facepalm

Fake concern trolling is so 2016... i was still at university by that time!
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    All you guys have are conspiracies. It's sad.
    See this is totally normal... Trump didn’t change anything... anything at all...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

See this is totally normal... Trump didn’t change anything... anything at all...
    You know what? fuck it, let's make a AMTRAK joe meme fest to drown the imbeciles with the trains big d*ck energy. He needs that persona back

Bernie already dropped out. That scenario is not going to happen.
    The fantasy is still alive XD

Since its Corona I've been living on the internet more and a lot of people are genuinely betting on this for a chance to get Bernie. Its fascinating to watch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post

Since its Corona I've been living on the internet more and a lot of people are genuinely betting on this for a chance to get Bernie. Its fascinating to watch
    The couple of people posting have already talked shit about Bernie. This isn’t about him...

- - - Updated - - -

Biden shows all the symptoms of sundowning, including getting agitated and mood swings when confronted with difficult questions by his supporters during his primary rallies: "DONT VOTE FOR ME THEN!" or "WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!"
    Yet, he was fine on Friday...

Or when they made an address to the public in the evening and they basically instructed him to stay quiet and let his wife do all the talking...
    More reason to vote Biden... he is likely replaced by a progressive VP.

Bernie already conceded and endorsed Biden. They're working together to make an unified democratic front. The only ones still believing in that fantasy are people too inmature to see reality, or paid trolls that need to stir the pot, in order to eat that day.

- - - Updated - - -

The couple of people posting have already talked shit about Bernie. This isn’t about him...

Ah yeah, i forgot. The trotskyist approach of fracturing everything for internet points (this time).

10+ Year Old Account
    Bernie already conceded and endorsed Biden. They're working together to make an unified democratic front. The only ones still believing in that fantasy are people too inmature to see reality, or paid trolls that need to stir the pot, in order to eat that day.
    I think we are now being convinced to vote Biden, since he will retire and be replaced by a progressive VP... rampant liberalism here we come!

@Rochana would you mind explaining that again? How is Biden both, too conservative, while also if you don’t stop him, it’s rampant liberalism? I forget, since it made no sense...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-05-05 at 04:51 AM.

I think we are now being convinced to vote Biden, since he will retire and be replaced by a progressive VP... rampant liberalism here we come!
    Yeah. Also that. If Biden Dies/retires we may see a Warren (please, if there's a god, let make her the VP pick) presidency.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Also that. If Biden Dies/retires we may see a Warren (please, if there's a god, let make her the VP pick) presidency.
    Oh man... he picks Warren and then GOP impeach him... the glory!!!

Biden 2020: Grim reaper is immune to covid!

Edit: That’s too dark even for me... I am so going to hell... lol
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-05-05 at 04:55 AM.

Oh man... he picks Warren and then GOP impeach him... the glory!!!

Biden 2020: Grim reaper is immune to covid!
    Just imagine the salt the gop would have over that. Trump would be tweeting about her native american heritage non stop, from prison.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-05-05 at 05:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    She was referred to the lawyers and all of them rejected her case prolly because its v shaky and hard to prove.
    It’s not just that. This was after March 2019, right? If it is... She couldn’t afford it... it’s what I keep saying. Biden’s violence against women act was defunded in March 2019, because GOP blocked it from reaching senate floor. It used to allocate funding for persecution in assault cases, like Reade’s. I am guessing here, but could it be that she couldn’t find a lawyer, because Trump’s GOP blocked funding that Biden’s bill provided? Wouldn’t that be just a hoot?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not really understanding where you get this from?

Do you mean neoliberalism? Neoliberalism is basically abusing the principles of liberalism to push for an elitist / ultra-capitalist agenda ... basically what we've seen from nearly every average Democratic and Republican politician the past few decades.
    Don’t care what coded alt right lexicon you are using. How is stoping Biden, inhibit anything you just said?

I'm not really understanding where you get this from?

Do you mean neoliberalism? Neoliberalism is basically abusing the principles of liberalism to push for an elitist / ultra-capitalist agenda ... basically what we've seen from nearly every average Democratic and Republican politician the past few decades.
    Neoliberalism is crap. We all know that. We will not see a global revolution on our lifetimes tough. Probably this pandemic will usher in the end of neoliberalism, so there's that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neoliberalism is crap. We all know that. We will not see a global revolution on our lifetimes tough. Probably this pandemic will usher in the end of neoliberalism, so there's that.
    The way it’s being used, there is nothing different between neoliberal and conservative. It’s an idiotic tit for tat bullshit, resulting from neoCons taking over GOP, before tea party became a thing. This is nothing more than when Trump called out the alt left...

10+ Year Old Account

Of course, now that everyone is mainlining social media out of boredom. The bad faith of trolls really stands out.

Everyone is calling out their conspiracies much faster.

Gamergaters got away with this BS in 2015 and 2016. The tactics were newer.

2020, not so much.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Of course, now that everyone is mainlining social media out of boredom. The bad faith of trolls really stands out.

Everyone is calling out their conspiracies much faster.

Gamergaters got away with this BS in 2015 and 2016. The tactics were newer.

2020, not so much.
    They are hooking new people. Liberals are too busy cancelling each other.

They are hooking new people. Liberals are too busy cancelling each other.
    Ah liberals, why you're so stupidly naive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah liberals, why you're so stupidly naive.
    They mean well... that’s important to remember.

Edit: How do you cancel LeftTube, over ContraPoints, using the wrong trans rights activist for a few second voice over? ‘Cmon guys... simma down... just because the right has learned to ignore you, doesn’t mean you should eat each other.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-05-05 at 05:21 AM.