Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    What percent of the alt-right do you imagine is going to vote for Biden?

What percent of the alt-right do you imagine is going to vote for Trump?

How do you feel about being led around by the nose by an alt-right and contributing to the success of the alt-right majority's candidate?

You're outright saying that the alt-right is going to dictate for whom you vote (by way of dictating for whom you won't vote). That's just fucking embarrassing.

- - - Updated - - -

CNN: Major Trump federal voting Pennsylvania lawsuit effectively shut down
    and the Pennsylvania SC is made up of 5 Democrat majority elected 1 Republican majority elected and 1 Democrat Governor appointee. Trump's hope of winning that state by the slimmest of margins again is not looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    and the Pennsylvania SC is made up of 5 Democrat majority elected 1 Republican majority elected and 1 Democrat Governor appointee. Trump's hope of winning that state by the slimmest of margins again is not looking good.
    I think one large part of the reason he won it in 2016 was his promises to help the coal industry out. A promise that has NOT aged well at all. I won't say he doesn't have a chance of winning it again this year but I'd say the chances are definitely slimmer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I think a lot of Trump fans tend to forget just how close the 2016 race actually was. They look at the Electoral College votes like they're the popular vote, and think that Trump won by a lot. But the reality is that Pennsylvania was won by a margin of only 45k votes, out of 6.1m cast. And Pennsylvania had almost 4m people who were of age but either were registered and didn't vote, or never bothered to register. Had Hillary been a bit more likeable, or had people known the kind of President Trump would turn out to be, those 20 Electoral Votes would have shifted quite easily to the Democrat column.

Even more so in Michigan, where the difference was 11k votes for 16 EVs and Wisconsin, with 23k votes for 10 EVs.

So only about 78k votes meant the difference between the Trump Presidency we've suffered under for the last four years, and a Clinton Presidency that the majority of the population voted for.

I mean, it's no surprise that Trump is doing whatever he can to suppress votes.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

As if Richard Spencer has ever been honest. This is a ploy.

He's trying to convince independents that Biden is the crazier choice.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    What percent of the alt-right do you imagine is going to vote for Biden?

What percent of the alt-right do you imagine is going to vote for Trump?

How do you feel about being led around by the nose by an alt-right and contributing to the success of the alt-right majority's candidate?

You're outright saying that the alt-right is going to dictate for whom you vote (by way of dictating for whom you won't vote). That's just fucking embarrassing.
    I'm guessing all of them, you know Richard Spencer is their leader. Plus I don't recall these questions being asked during the outrage at say David Duke saying he endorses Tulsi Gabbard. I remember that conversation being essentially that that endorsement was a reflection on her.

My over all point is the hilarious absurdity of people frothing at the mouth, over me criticizing Biden or daring to suggest that his president won't actually usher in mankind's ascension into the stars as one person suggested with I assume sincerity. Merely pointing out that maybe they are being hyperbolic, Bush was a worse president and that its not a good sign that Biden has absorbed the entire Bush era national security goons whilst vowing to do NONE of the policy I would want to see, doesn't make for a compelling reason to turn out to vote.

I mean I'll write in Gabbard or Williamson, leaning towards the later just because of how nice and radiant her soul is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    As if Richard Spencer has ever been honest. This is a ploy.

He's trying to convince independents that Biden is the crazier choice.
    Gosh, if only Tulsi Gabbard has been afforded that thinking when David Duke endorsed her. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Gosh, if only Tulsi Gabbard has been afforded that thinking when David Duke endorsed her. Oh well.
    You literally just confirmed it is a ploy.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

I think a lot of Trump fans tend to forget just how close the 2016 race actually was. They look at the Electoral College votes like they're the popular vote, and think that Trump won by a lot. But the reality is that Pennsylvania was won by a margin of only 45k votes, out of 6.1m cast. And Pennsylvania had almost 4m people who were of age but either were registered and didn't vote, or never bothered to register. Had Hillary been a bit more likeable, or had people known the kind of President Trump would turn out to be, those 20 Electoral Votes would have shifted quite easily to the Democrat column.

Even more so in Michigan, where the difference was 11k votes for 16 EVs and Wisconsin, with 23k votes for 10 EVs.

So only about 78k votes meant the difference between the Trump Presidency we've suffered under for the last four years, and a Clinton Presidency that the majority of the population voted for.

I mean, it's no surprise that Trump is doing whatever he can to suppress votes.
    Yup. But Trump fans might forget, Trump campaign won't, they know as well as Dem's that Pennsylvania is key to winning the white house. Michigan as well. However with Kelly likely carrying Biden to win Arizona, Wisconsin, while still relevant, is slightly less so than 2016.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You literally just confirmed it is a ploy.
    Maybe, but none of the illustrious DNC Cheerleaders were willing to claim that when it was time to take a hatchet to Tulsi Gabbard, so I am unwilling to extend the benefit of the doubt to Biden Bros and their apparently very Fascist friendly cadre of supporters. Between Spencer and the legion of NeoCons whose lives are sustained via the blood of Iraqi and Afghani children coming out for Biden, it doesn't look good. Little too Fash for my taste.

Gunna go with crystal mama Williamson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Maybe, but none of the illustrious DNC Cheerleaders were willing to claim that when it was time to take a hatchet to Tulsi Gabbard, so I am unwilling to extend the benefit of the doubt to Biden Bros and their apparently very Fascist friendly cadre of supporters. Between Spencer and the legion of NeoCons whose lives are sustained via the blood of Iraqi and Afghani children coming out for Biden, it doesn't look good. Little too Fash for my taste.

You are comparing apples and hammers in an effort to help your ideological compatriot, Spencer, in trying to muddy the waters. This is the same tactic you guys took with Pepe, or the Ok symbol, etc. You guys try to taint something innocuous so when the mainstream finds out about it, you all sit around and laugh thinking you pulled one over on us stupid libs.

You love Gabbard because she politically felated Trump. No other reason. Same reason rational people despise her.

You've said multiple times that you'll vote with the teacher's union. Are the teacher's union going with Williamson? Or are they going with Biden? Because I'm pretty sure its gonna be the latter.

I'm sure Spencer has evolved his ideology enough that Team Biden here will sing praises soon enough. After all, since when have they accurately labeled anyone these last 4 years, hmm? lol
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Daniel Cameron, the Kentucky attorney general who has failed to bring Breonna Taylor's killers to justice for >5 months, is featured at the Republican National Convention.

Trump is really amping up the bigotry.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Daniel Cameron, the Kentucky attorney general who has failed to bring Breonna Taylor's killers to justice for >5 months, is featured at the Republican National Convention.

Trump is really amping up the bigotry.
    It was one of the bigger failures of government holding officers accountable in recent memory.

It wasn't just about bad cops, it was about an entire system that failed. Of course Trump will want to parade him around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It was one of the bigger failures of government holding officers accountable in recent memory.

It wasn't just about bad cops, it was about an entire system that failed. Of course Trump will want to parade him around.
    It didn't "fail" It did what it has been designed and built to do. To support and foster white supremacy and oppress black citizens.

This really shouldn't shock people. The Nazis saw the USA as "step 1" when building the Nuremberg Laws. They explicitly referenced American race laws in crafting their own brutalities towards Jews and others, because it was a convenient model to expand upon.

The line between the USA in the '30s and Nazi Germany was not nearly as wide as people pretend.

Edit: meant to link a source before people who know next to nothing about the rise of the Reich start ranting at me for knowing history;

http://assets.press.princeton.edu/chapters/i10925.pdf
    Last edited by Endus; 2020-08-24 at 04:14 AM.

Sorry, Richard Spencer has joined the #Resistance, the Alt-Right is Ridin' with Biden.
    You're bragging that the Nazi was smart enough to abandon Trump before you did?

That's a bold strategy, Cotton.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It didn't "fail" It did what it has been designed and built to do. To support and foster white supremacy and oppress black citizens.

This really shouldn't shock people. The Nazis saw the USA as "step 1" when building the Nuremberg Laws. They explicitly referenced American race laws in crafting their own brutalities towards Jews and others, because it was a convenient model to expand upon.

The line between the USA in the '30s and Nazi Germany was not nearly as wide as people pretend.
    I should clarify, it failed the citizens.

It definitely operated as normal so as to protect tyranny and avoid accountability.

Remember when Tulsi Gabbard being endorsed by David Duke was used as a sign she was evil or seedy? Ahhhh good times.
    Did...anyone honestly believe it to be a serious endorsement though?

I mean, I vaguely remember that shit and rolling my eyes because I'm not terribly interested in paying any mind to right wing trolling. Even with Tulsi having some...questionable positions and stances on some topics, to say the least, there's little tying them together ideologically.

Just as there's little tying together Spencer and Biden ideologically, which is why this is similarly a totally pointless troll that you think is some kind of victory lap somehow.

Now when David Duke endorses Trump, or Richard Spencer is recorded shouting "HEIL TRUMP" at an event and they back Trump, there's far more ideologically tying them together than their is for Biden.

Don't fall for really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really low effort trolling. This is like Spencer casting an unbaited hook into the ocean ringed with spotlights and neon signs reading "THIS IS BAIT!". I'm sure plenty of very online Twitter people (lol Twitter representing reality) will have a WHOLE LOT to say about this. But like, good on Spencer for trolling those folks. That's one reason why I don't hang out on political Twitter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Did...anyone honestly believe it to be a serious endorsement though?
    They are now cross thread spamming this... that never happened to Tulsi on this forum and not a single news source I have read, does not contain Tulsi literally saying... “Does he realize I am Polynesia?”... this punishment for something no one on this forum actually did.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

for contextt
    richard spencer is this guy
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...ch-npi/508379/

hes 100% all in for trump, just like david duke endorsing tulsi its to get media attention and stay relevant, but lets not forgot these people spencer and duke both literally believe in genociding half the population,

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I mean...honestly that's not dumb? These guys are used to running reality TV productions and probably have experience with other shit too. They know how to make compelling TV...for a certain audience. That seems pretty much perfect for the convention given the lineup of speakers and everything else going on, it'll be an overproduced, heavy on drama and emotion shitshow. And his base will gobble it the fuck up.