Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    So you're admitting you're braindead. Good to know. Dummies will be among the first to be thrown in the reeducation camps during Trump's third term.
    Well, I'm a libertarian in a deep blue state. Why would I vote for either party?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    How can Hillary be on a diagram of Presidential failures? lol
    It's called satire. It also says zero people died. Much complicated, I know.

Also note how 4 deaths shows a bigger peak than 190,462. I mean, wtf right!!!?!?!

I love this image, quote...
    I think that's the point republicans set the precedence back in 2016 nine months before the election, now they are breaking their own rules. If they appointed Garland in 2016 and they were doing this now no one would be calling them out for being amoral assholes.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2020-09-22 at 08:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I think that's the point republicans set the precedence back in 2016 nine months before the election, now they are breaking their own rules. If the appointed Garland in 2016 and they were doing this now no one would be calling them out for being amoral assholes.
    That's the rub of it. If the GOP hadn't pulled their crap with Garland in 2016, I don't think Dems would be happy about this now but would be admitting it's how the system works.

Instead Democrats are enraged that the GOP created a rule from no where and are applying it differently to themselves versus how they applied it to Democrats.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    You're sort of missing the part where the same party that refused to fill a seat 9 months before an election- in order to let the American People decide- is now insisting that they will fill a seat less than 50 days before an election.
    That's their duty as the majority of the senate. Nothing in the law that states they have to enact favorable outcomes for the Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    That's their duty as the majority of the senate. Nothing in the law that states they have to enact favorable outcomes for the Democrats.
    I am sure you were totes outraged in 2016 when they didn't do their duty for 9 months because it benefited them.

As Lindsey Graham said “I want you to use my words against me. If there’s a Republican president in 2016 and a vacancy occurs in the last year of the first term, you can say Lindsey Graham said let’s let the next president, whoever it might be, make that nomination, and you could use my words against me and you’d be absolutely right. We’re setting a precedent here today."
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2020-09-22 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I am sure you were totes outraged in 2016 when they didn't do their duty for 9 months because it benefited them.

As Lindsey Graham said “I want you to use my words against me. If there’s a Republican president in 2016 and a vacancy occurs in the last year of the first term, you can say Lindsey Graham said let’s let the next president, whoever it might be, make that nomination, and you could use my words against me and you’d be absolutely right. We’re setting a precedent here today."
    And now the Republicans are trying to write a constitutional amendment that will limit the SCOTUS to 9 people. But of course, it will never be heard because of the House being controlled by Dems.

10+ Year Old Account
    So if Democrats reclaim the majority in the Senate next year and Biden wins the Presidency, I'm sure you won't scream bloody murder if Democrats expand the Supreme Court to sit two or more liberal justices. After all, it's their duty as the majority of the Senate and nothing says that they have to enact favorable outcomes for Republicans.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Check your math.
    I’m glad the OP posted his prediction way back when. Reminded me to put him on my ignore list.
    Last edited by DingDongKing; 2020-09-22 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    That was bracing.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    So if Democrats reclaim the majority in the Senate next year and Biden wins the Presidency, I'm sure you won't scream bloody murder if Democrats expand the Supreme Court to sit two or more liberal justices. After all, it's their duty as the majority of the Senate and nothing says that they have to enact favorable outcomes for Republicans.
    Trump supporters are willfully hypocritical. Trying to play gotcha games to expose their hypocrisy has no effect on them.....they legit don’t care.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Trump supporters are willfully hypocritical. Trying to play gotcha games to expose their hypocrisy has no effect on them.....they legit don’t care.
    It's why they all go on my ignore list. EZ.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you think of these?

It's commonly reported to be less deadly than a typical flu season. I had it back in November and it was figuratively nothing. 104 year olds in my area have had it and survived. In my opinion, it wasn't worth shutting anything down.
    Based on the test they gave me at the VA.
    No, I took the test last month. I had the virus back in November.
    Sorry if that doesn't fit with the narrative you prefer, but I did and it lasted about 24 hours. I was in a fasted state at the time so it burned through my system pretty much overnight. (Autophagy will do that.)
    Trump lied, 200000 people died... Trump was lying to you when he called like the common flu, so you don’t panic. Instead, this is what you did with that lie...

Whatever you say. It's a pretty shitty visual aid, though. But you do you.
    I was being coy... but, this post is a better Visual aid... You lied spreading misinformation, because you trusted Trump. Months later, 200000 dead, and you still do this.

Trump lied, 200000 Americans died and millions are at risk because even after admitting the lie, you still believe it. The people who believed Trump are still spreading the virus, with wonton disregard for fellow Americans. Cheering as Trump threatens to withhold funding, instead of using it to stop the virus, because Trump hates America.

Trump Claims COVID-19 Lies Were to 'Reduce Panic'
    https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...uce-panic.html

Now, explain to me, why you still trust Trump? He could have gotten you and your family sick, because you trusted him...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-22 at 11:58 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

And if the shoe was on the other foot, the Dems would do the same thing in a heart beat. Good post, thanks. They should call Harry Reid and chew his ass out. lol

Meanwhile this happened yesterday near the place where Trump was having a rally here in my state of Ohio.....https://www.foxnews.com/us/2-face-ch...s-near-airport

Two Virginia residents were arrested on Monday after they were found walking on railroad tracks behind an Ohio airport with a backpack containing a gun and ammunition before President Trump was set to conduct a rally nearby, according to authorities.

John Davison, 38, and Vicki Davison, 33, both of Virginia Beach, were both arrested behind Toledo Executive Airport in Lake Township, Ohio, which is a reliever airport for the city’s main Eugene F. Kranz Toledo Express Airport, where the rally was being held about 20 miles away.

FBI and Secret Service agents were involved in the ongoing investigation into the pair, authorities said, according to Bowling Green's The Sentinel-Tribune.

They were each charged with making terrorist threats; carrying a concealed weapon; inducing panic, and criminal trespassing after their arrests that involved the Secret Service because Trump was at the rally nearby, The Sentinel-Tribune reported.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-09-22 at 12:03 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Biden still seems to have issues with simple math.....https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...die-from-covid

2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden had another gaffe on Sunday when he said an estimated 200 million people have already died from the coronavirus, even though the number of American casualties is closer to 200,000.

"If Donald Trump has his way, the complications from COVID-19, which are well beyond what they should be -- it's estimated that 200 million people have died -- probably by the time I finish this talk," he said during a campaign speech.

This isn't the first time Biden has mixed up his math and made head-scratching remarks about the coronavirus mortality rate.

Back in June, Biden wrongly claimed 120 million people had died as a result of COVID-19, during a campaign stop in Pennsylvania.

“People don’t have a job, people don’t know where to go, they don’t know what to do,” he said. “Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID.”
    Shit Trump said "15 and soon that number will be zero" instead of 200.000 deaths.

It's adoring how quick you deplorables are to tell us all what Trump reeaallly meant, whenever he has an absolute brainfart, yet you can't swap millions with thousands.

10+ Year Old Account
    And if the shoe was on the other foot, the Dems would do the same thing in a heart beat. Good post, thanks. They should call Harry Reid and chew his ass out. lol
    They didn’t... Trump got Obama’s pick... even though there was no precedent for it,

Meanwhile this happened yesterday near the place where Trump was having a rally here in my state of Ohio....
    Meanwhile, 4,623 people have died and 145,165 have been infected in your state, because Trump lied to not panic you. Why should people panic, that there were people with guns at Trump rally? Isn’t that normal? How many people will die from Trump’s rally, due to the virus?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Meanwhile this happened yesterday near the place where Trump was having a rally here in my state of Ohio.....https://www.foxnews.com/us/2-face-ch...s-near-airport

Two Virginia residents were arrested on Monday after they were found walking on railroad tracks behind an Ohio airport with a backpack containing a gun and ammunition before President Trump was set to conduct a rally nearby, according to authorities.

John Davison, 38, and Vicki Davison, 33, both of Virginia Beach, were both arrested behind Toledo Executive Airport in Lake Township, Ohio, which is a reliever airport for the city’s main Eugene F. Kranz Toledo Express Airport, where the rally was being held about 20 miles away.

FBI and Secret Service agents were involved in the ongoing investigation into the pair, authorities said, according to Bowling Green's The Sentinel-Tribune.

They were each charged with making terrorist threats; carrying a concealed weapon; inducing panic, and criminal trespassing after their arrests that involved the Secret Service because Trump was at the rally nearby, The Sentinel-Tribune reported.
    Holy shit, Americans in America were caught with guns AND ammo 20 miles from a Trump rally?!?! Time to get rid of the 2nd amendment! I guess the pitchfork gave them away?

10+ Year Old Account
    That sure sounds like Trump’s proud boys coming to protect Trump from Antifa...

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly. It is the Constitutional right of the President to appoint a nominee to fill a vacancy on the Supreme Court and the Senate to take it up. If the Dems want to do the same thing, then win back the Senate. Harry Reid started the shit and McDonnell warned him it could come to bite the Dems in the ass one day. Now is the time.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-09-22 at 12:10 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Holy shit, Americans in America were caught with guns AND ammo 20 miles from a Trump rally?!?! Time to get rid of the 2nd amendment!
    I don’t get it either... Trump rallies are full of people with guns, that are preparing for antifa attacks that never happen. Why is he now trying to attack Trump supporters?