The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    While I would love absolutely love for Graham to be deposed, Georgia is still pretty darn red and it wont just come down to money spent.
    It might - the polls are close (btw, Graham is from South Carolina).

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Though it is certainly nice to see these Trumpkin politicians getting burned for their sycophantic support of him. Especially when it comes down to them being strapped for cash while trying to suck up to a "millionaire."
    Georgia is looking VERY interesting - in the sense that it's a complete shitshow. With both seats open, it would be interesting if one went to the Democrats. That would be a Yuge win.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    and within a min corrected herself, as what you quoted shows

now, let me know when Trump let people know that he understands Fredrick Douglass is dead.
    You have a day to respond.
    And if your last active is anything but the current Today( Sept 26th) 03:06 PM by this time tommorow, then Breccia rules apply
    Lol! He knows he is dead. Which is why he mentioned his name for one of the memorial statues they want for the national memorial park.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    This is why I do not tell people I do not know well, who I am voting for and do not have political bumper stickers and yard signs....https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota...-2020-graffiti

A Minnesota man who hung a “Trump 2020” flag on his truck awoke early Wednesday to find his family’s garage and three vehicles in flames, local police said.

The fire destroyed a detached garage and three vehicles, according to the Brooklyn Center Police Department, but the house itself sustained only minor damage and the family escaped without injuries.

Police and firefighters said they rescued three dogs and four puppies from the burning garage.

The family’s Trump flag also burned, police said. Graffiti spray-painted on the smoldering garage included the phrases “Biden 2020”, “BLM” and an anarchist symbol.
    Gonna call fake until further evidence emerges tbh.

The last Republican garage that burned down had graffiti with dotted i's, for god's sake. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    And if Trump loses there's going to be mass shootings and attempted and maybe successful bombings committed by his supporters, we know this because even when Trump and his supporters win they still commit violence and we have a lot of evidence of that during Trump's first term.
    There are some bad apples in every orchard. I did not want Obama to win when he ran against Romney. But life goes on and if Biden wins, I will be disappointed of course, but will go on and do the best I can and hope he does what is right for the country. While not having faith he will. But that night after it is declared for sure he has won, I will sleep well.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post

The last Republican garage that burned down had graffiti with dotted i's, for god's sake. Lol.
    Same. Fox News can't be trusted for any news story. We'll see if this is picked up by more legitimate sources. @Ghostpanther drinks their "news" feed up on a daily basis - it's no wonder we see the posts we do from them.

- - - Updated - - -

There are some bad apples in every orchard. I did not want Obama to win when he ran against Romney. But life goes on and if Biden wins, I will be disappointed of course, but will go on and do the best I can and hope he does what is right for the country. While not having faith he will. But that night after it is declared for sure he has won, I will sleep well.
    It will be nice to get Trump out of office - the horror, deception, distrust, and dishonor he brings to the office needs to be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    He's forcing Lady G to spend a fuckton of money to defend a normally safe seat. And he's losing
    Lady G isn't even getting money in his coffers. His donations are so low compared to Harrison, it's hilarious watching him grovel on FOXNews for donations. That Lincoln Project fake donation add was hilarious if you haven't seen it yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post

The man probably burned it down himself. I also say fake news until a few real news organizations report it. FOX News is admittedly fake news.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some bad apples in every orchard.
    That's not how the saying goes.

It's "a few bad apples spoils the bunch". Can Boomers please get their sayings right if they're going to pretend that wisdom is a function of age?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    And, predictably, the Democrats are going after Amy Coney Barrett's adopted children. Why? Because that's what they do.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...llary-clinton/
    Yeah, don't give a flying fuck about a white nationalist website that is nothing but fucking propaganda.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/breitbart/

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Failed Fact Checks

Yeah, you might as well be linking Alex Jones, Mark Dice, or any other fucking conspiracy theorist.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not confident he will win reelection. But seriously, if he does, some on here are liable to have a melt down. The hatred runs that deep.
    Yeah, who would fucking support a racist, pedophile, rapist, serial sexual assaulter/molester, serial law breaker, serial fraudster, and all around fat orange slob?

- - - Updated - - -

Kamala Harris names Tupoc Shakur "the best rapper alive."

https://nypost.com/2020/09/25/kamala...-rapper-alive/
    Yeah, let's post something that is no different than Fox News? With nothing to add to the conversation, other than posting the fucking headline of the video?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Good. Hopefully Lady G gets fucking voted out. He and McConnell need to be gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I've seen a lot. Enough to know that while the lefties can sure dish it out, they can't take even a tenth of it themselves.
    Except, you post nothing but bullshit, and defend the BIGGEST FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT LIAR IN THE WORLD. If this is your biggest knock against Harris, she and Biden have it in the bag.

- - - Updated - - -

This is why I do not tell people I do not know well, who I am voting for and do not have political bumper stickers and yard signs....https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota...-2020-graffiti

A Minnesota man who hung a “Trump 2020” flag on his truck awoke early Wednesday to find his family’s garage and three vehicles in flames, local police said.

The fire destroyed a detached garage and three vehicles, according to the Brooklyn Center Police Department, but the house itself sustained only minor damage and the family escaped without injuries.

Police and firefighters said they rescued three dogs and four puppies from the burning garage.

The family’s Trump flag also burned, police said. Graffiti spray-painted on the smoldering garage included the phrases “Biden 2020”, “BLM” and an anarchist symbol.
    And apparently, there is a big stink about this whole situation. His neighbors don't believe anyone actually did this.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/biden...-trump-garage/

Why would people graffiti it, then try to burn it down so no one sees the graffiti? Also, who took the fucking picture while it was burning down?

Yeah, this is 100% bullshit, and probably insurance fraud.

A shame, if true, but that sounds like a lot of time to wait for a garage to burn down just so you can spray paint on it.

There are some bad apples in every orchard.
    "bOtH sIdEs" is a terrible argument. Realize that there is more on one side than the other or did you forget about shit like the MAGAbomber and many others like him?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    And apparently, there is a big stink about this whole situation. His neighbors don't believe anyone actually did this.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/biden...-trump-garage/

Why would people graffiti it, then try to burn it down so no one sees the graffiti? Also, who took the fucking picture while it was burning down?

Yeah, this is 100% bullshit, and probably insurance fraud.
    It could be real, but it could also be another case like that doctor that said his daughter was attacked by BLM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

MAGA bomber feels like something that happened when I was a kid in grade school at this point. The past four years has been full of so much horrendous bullshit. Republicans have done so much damage to the country.

I want dems to do better, but they're gonna end up spending the rest of the decade just fixing everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    MAGA bomber feels like something that happened when I was a kid in grade school at this point. The past four years has been full of so much horrendous bullshit. Republicans have done so much damage to the country.

I want dems to do better, but they're gonna end up spending the rest of the decade just fixing everything.
    Yeah... I can already see Democrats wanting to revert Trumps reckless tax cuts, making Republicans more popular again.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

the authoritarian left wing loves intimidation tactics. its just like the KKK and burning crosses in lawns. You either kowtow to their demands, accept that you are subhuman or they come for you with their mobs of peace and justice.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    the authoritarian left wing loves intimidation tactics. its just like the KKK and burning crosses in lawns. You either kowtow to their demands, accept that you are subhuman or they come for you with their mobs of peace and justice.
    Wrong. This has staged incident written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Your views are so backwards from reality if I said, "There's a turtle!", you'd look up.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post

I'm at least hopeful that that next decade will see such a shrinking of republican power that they possess less and less political clout.

If I had my druthers, Biden's first items to tackle would be to up the supreme court justice count, install new judges to counteract the soon-to-be republican reactionary packed court and then remove the electoral college in favor of the popular vote. Follow that up with an impartial re-districting of states to combat the decades of gerrymandering, and the republican party would swiftly become a principally regional party.

There's no law or rule that says a political system has to be twisted so that a certain party can exist and hold power. Political parties have died out in the past when they've lost relevance; the republican party is doing just that, and fighting and kicking the whole way out. The only real laws that allow the republican party to retain the power that they do are either antiquated (electoral college) or have been twisted to their own ends (gerrymandering); as far as I'm concerned if they can't exist without the law being just, then maybe they just shouldn't exist.

Unfortunately that's all predicated on 1) The democrats seeing that as a necessary action to take (they'll have a lot of things they have to fix on their plates,) 2) The democrats taking control of the senate, and of course 3) Biden winning and Trump not subverting the will of the American people through the various attempts he's been concocting thus far.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

It would be interesting to see some handwriting samples of people living in the house with the burnt garage...

There's some jackass down the road from me who has been flying a TRUMP flag in his front yard for years. I guess the only thing stopping our local BLM/Antifa militia from setting his house on fire has been his...fucking sheriff's cruiser parked in his driveway (or maybe it's the "Vote for Sherriff Ivey" signs in the front yard).
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2020-09-27 at 03:33 AM.

Wait...the story that started out as the "totally real graffiti" because in reality anarchists probably think Biden literally no different than Trump and BLM has no real love for Biden, and it was a monumental failure of the anarchist "A" symbol, has turned into arson?

I mean...what? Nothing about any of this makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, here is another lie by Biden, proved he was wrong....https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...orically-blac/

Joseph R. Biden declared last year on the campaign trail that he began his academic career at Delaware State University, a historically Black college, a claim that the school refutes.

Carlos Holmes, director of news service for Delaware State, said that Mr. Biden was never a student, although he has made appearances twice on campus for commencement speeches at the public university in Dover, one of the nation’s historically Black colleges and universities (HBCUs).

“Vice President Biden did not attend DSU,” said Mr. Holmes in a Thursday email. “However he was the Commencement keynote speaker in 2003 and [2016], and during the former he was awarded an honorary doctoral degree.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Wait...the story that started out as the "totally real graffiti" because in reality anarchists probably think Biden literally no different than Trump and BLM has no real love for Biden, and it was a monumental failure of the anarchist "A" symbol, has turned into arson?

I mean...what? Nothing about any of this makes sense.
    I honestly won't be shocked if the investigation reveals it was insurance fraud carried out by the property owners themselves.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers