10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    And a C- poll at that. I'll wait to start cheering, but I genuinely hope it's indicative of a bigger swing than I anticipated.

- - - Updated - - -

If there's another debate. I genuinely wonder if his campaign will agree to further debates if the committee decides to start cutting off mics. Because interrupting and bullying is his whole strategy, and denying him that leaves him with nothing.
    I think it would be great if he and his team cowered away from the debates. I think that will speak volumes about his maturity.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I think it would be great if he and his team cowered away from the debates. I think that will speak volumes about his maturity.
    Easy debate victories for Biden. He should show up anyways and debate on stage with an empty podium across from him.

Trump and the RNC cunt is already crying about rules changes for debates, not surprising coming from the party that is against "law and order."

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Pro tip: you want to wait for the higher quality telephone polls. They gather the best data. But take time to complete.

At least 2 million people have already voted in the 2020 general election!
    It is actually pretty crazy. As of today, 32 days from the election, 2.5% of the total vote count for 2016 had already been turned in in Florida. By party registration, Democrats outnumber Republicans by a factor of 2 to 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    It is actually pretty crazy. As of today, 32 days from the election, 2.5% of the total vote count for 2016 had already been turned in in Florida. By party registration, Democrats outnumber Republicans by a factor of 2 to 1.
    Ya people are just not grasping how fundamentally different 2020 is from 2016. These people were not really paying during 2017 and 2018.

Biden having a penis is worth like 6% alone.
    I think Trump fatigue is massively undercounted. Most people would prefer the president not gaslighting them 3 times a day on twitter. What is that worth?
    3%?
    8%?

Cant wait until Nov 3rd to find out!
    34 DAYS!!

The GOP is desperately afraid of early voting!
    BREAKING: Gov. Abbott issues proclamation CLOSING (as of Oct. 2) satellite offices where voters can drop off completed mail-in ballots.
    Counties can only have 1 dropoff point, he says.
    Travis has 4, including 3 downtown.
    Harris has 12.
    Last edited by Milchshake; 2020-10-01 at 05:54 PM.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Wth how are people voting in FL? I still have not received my ballot which I requested in june. I voted on the August primary but they still have not mailed me my november ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryctos View Post
    Wth how are people voting in FL? I still have not received my ballot which I requested in june. I voted on the August primary but they still have not mailed me my november ballot.
    Not sure. To put the numbers below into perspective, total vote count for Florida in 2016 was 9,420,039.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazon blocks sale of merchandise with "stand back" and "stand by"

Shirts bearing the words cropped up for sale after President Donald Trump uttered the phrase on Tuesday night, referring to the white supremacist group, during his debate with Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

Individuals associated with the Proud Boys online took Mr. Trump's directive as words of encouragement, and products displaying the phrase quickly made their way onto sites including Amazon and Teespring, an online platform that lets users create and sell their own merchandise.

But Amazon began blocking sales of the items on Wednesday, an Amazon spokesperson confirmed. "All sellers must follow our selling guidelines and those who do not will be subject to action including potential removal of their account. The products in question have been removed," the spokesperson said by email.

Amazon's policy states that "prohibited listings" on its website include "products that promote or glorify hatred, violence, racial, sexual or religious intolerance or promote organizations with such views.

Teespring also confirmed that it had yanked products with the phrase.

"It has come to our attention that content promoting hate and violence has been circulating on Teespring," the retailer told CBS MoneyWatch. "We have no interest in profiting off hate or violence, and in this case we immediately removed the designs as they violate our policies."
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Trump and the RNC cunt is already crying about rules changes for debates
    Please cite, I want to see that for myself. Probably while sipping coffee and grinning like a madman.

Trump was caught lying on over a dozen occasions and even now is being fact-check right in the McEnemy. He knows he can't win a fair fight, and the Committee is working to remove the only strategy he had. Go ahead and forfeit, you fat orange fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Amazon blocks sale of merchandise with "stand back" and "stand by"

- - - Updated - - -

Please cite, I want to see that for myself. Probably while sipping coffee and grinning like a madman.

Trump was caught lying on over a dozen occasions and even now is being fact-check right in the McEnemy. He knows he can't win a fair fight, and the Committee is working to remove the only strategy he had. Go ahead and forfeit, you fat orange fuck.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...e-debate-rules

here ya go.

10+ Year Old Account
    While encouraging, it’s always worth noting that Florida has a time-tested tradition of taking its sweet time to end up doing the wrong thing after all.

Biden could win the mail in vote handedly, but then have the floridamans stumble into the polls day drunk on WaWa brand beer on Election Day and swing it back to Trump.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    The latest CNBC poll not only has Biden's lead increased, but also, says Biden won the debates. Like pretty much every other scientific poll, actually.

But it also says

45 percent of likely voters believe that Trump underperformed expectations at the debate, while only 11 percent said that Biden performed worse than expected.
    This was the danger of Trump's attempts to make Biden seem like a bumbling senile idiot. He lowered the bar so low Biden hurdled it. Trump...not so much.

To be fair, only 2% of people said the debate changed their mind. But um...2% of voters is kind of a lot. How many states in 2016 would have flipped with a 2% change?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    here ya go.
    Appearing on Fox News, Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel said that the commission should not make any adjustments without the support of both campaigns and that the rules should not be changed “in the middle of the campaign,” after both sides agreed to specific parameters.
    First of all, FOX News isn't the safe haven Trump wishes it was.

Second of all, how dare the RNC claim "we agreed to the rules" after Wallace called Trump out for breaking them repeatedly? And how dare the RNC say this after Trump demanded a drug test and a cavity search?

Party of Trump members have no choice left but to be hypocrites. They can't follow the rules, and yet be Trump supporters. The Committee isn't really changing the rules anyhow, they're just adding enforcement. If you don't like that, then you don't like Trump's use of Executive Orders much either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy debate victories for Biden. He should show up anyways and debate on stage with an empty podium across from him.
    Shoot, it would be awesome if he got to stand and answer moderator questions. Without constant antagonizing and interruption, he would likely come across as very well spoken and put together.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

https://news.yahoo.com/wing-trumpist...132724682.html

Another Russian created pro-Trump fake news site busted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Shoot, it would be awesome if he got to stand and answer moderator questions. Without constant antagonizing and interruption, he would likely come across as very well spoken and put together.
    The best part is Trump NEEDS to be on the debates cause he NEEDS the airtime cause his campaign can't afford ads. If he drops out the only coverage he'll have is him crying about ratings on twitter.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...nnesota-racist

“Another massive issue for Minnesota is the election of Joe Biden’s plan to inundate your state with a historic flood of refugees,” Trump told the crowd. “Biden and Crazy Bernie Sanders have agreed on a manifesto…it’s the worst thing you’ve ever seen. But they’ve pledged a 700% increase in refugees…and what about Omar…what is going on with Omar, I’ve been reading these reports for two years about how corrupt and crooked she is.... Then she tells us how to run our country, can you believe it? How the hell did Minnesota elect her? What the hell is wrong with you people? What the hell happened?”
    Trump, not just lying but also not even bothering with the racist dog whistle. He's just straight out saying it.

Also worth noting, Biden has committed to returning the number of refugees the US takes to pre-Trump levels following Trump slashing them to under 20K a year. This isn't an "increase", it's a return to normal following a decrease.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't an "increase", it's a return to normal following a decrease.
    Trump has to claim this is an increase, because otherwise we're not getting jobs, we're recovering lost jobs.

Trump can't afford to be honest anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://news.yahoo.com/wing-trumpist...132724682.html

Another Russian created pro-Trump fake news site busted.
    When is Fox going to be taken down?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    That's owned by a former Aussie, not a Russian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You didn't read my posts. FOX News made a big show today that they weren't Trump's bitches. Three times today.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/pol...n-15612991.php

Republican attacks on voting continue: Texas Governor Greg Abbott declared that counties can only have one drop-off location for ballots, and allowing poll watchers to "observe".

For context: Harris county has 4.7 million people and normally has 12 dropoff sites. Travis county has 1.2 million people and normally has 4 sites.

The Republican attempts to reduce turnout remain disgusting attacks on democracy.