In other news, Piers Morgan is trying to lick Trump's arse. His rationale for why the allegations are true is, 'Biden hasn't denied it'. He has. You just can't read, just like ALL THE OTHER JOURNALISTS AT THE MAIL. People like him are stupid. But, Trump supporters. Not known for smarts.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    This thread is not about Doc's eternal victimization, if he sees a post against the rules he should just report it instead of complaining about moderators (again).
    I think it's rule number 88 in the Trump supporters' manual? Voice grievance whilst being the cause of discord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Republicans playing the long game, working to undermine any future political career for Hunter.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Republicans playing the long game, working to undermine any future political career for Hunter.
    It's not the dynasty Democrats they need to worry about, to be honest.

What they should be afraid of is savvy progressive politicians that are far more keyed in to minority issues than previous generations of Democrats and able to mobilise them effectively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I always try to encouraged fact-based discussions.
    By blatantly lying.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    All those facts hurt the eyes.

and that was just page one......

nothing like ignoring the fact the "bailout" as you call it is actually funding for lost revenue for EVERY state at a per capita level that would see more money per resident going to smaller/poorer states that are clearly not "blue".

but hey keep encouraging fact-based discussions!
    Trump at $1.8T+ overall is willing to compromise on the State bailouts (well beyond what Senate Republicans want to give at $500B with no State bailouts)...it's Pelosi who's digging in her heels at $2.2T.

Do all those facts hurt your eyes?
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump at $1.8T+ overall is willing to compromise on the State bailouts (well beyond what Senate Republicans want to give at $500B)...it's Pelosi who's digging in her heels at $2.2T.

Does the fact that the actual roadblock is and always has been Mitch McConnell hurt yours? Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...mp/3708927001/

The Trump campaign, who have been actively encouraging extremists like the ones that plotted to kidnap Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer, are very upset that she had an "8645" pin in the background during an interview.

They're adamant that it means she's encouraging the ASSASSINATION of Trump, because "86" means "to kill". Even though there's a long history of it being slang to simply remove something/someone, apparently especially in restaurants, and there's been years of those numbers being used together to support removing Trump from office, not killing him.

Once again, the party of projection seems to continue to project.

Trump at $1.8T+ overall is willing to compromise on the State bailouts (well beyond what Senate Republicans want to give at $500B with no State bailouts)...it's Pelosi who's digging in her heels at $2.2T.

His $1.8T is almost completely different in the areas it addresses, compared to the Democrats' bill. It's a boondoggle set up to bail out big businesses and protect them from legal liability for forcing their workers going back to work and them getting sick doing so.

What's in the $1.8T? What did they remove with the $400B? Did they keep the remaining $1.8T in spending the same? Did they move money around to fund other projects?

Why are Senate/White House Republicans in such disagreement on the bill? why did they wait until right before the election, knowing full well another bill would be needed and knowing that the House had passed one in May? Why has the Senate largely not bothered to negotiate at all? Why won't McConnell even go to the White House?

Lotta questions here. Lotta questions.

7+ Year Old Account
    So that laptop wasn't Hunter's and the emails are uncorroborated? lol

Schiff says it's Russian election interference. Do you agree?
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

It's not the number that matters. They aren't anywhere close to agreeing how that money should be spent. But please, continue to be willfully ignorant and perpetuate Fox news talking points. It makes it painfully obvious what camp you belong to.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    My reaction reading this was literally "what?" with a puzzled look. What do people smoke these days? Sounds like some good stuff.
    It's amazing isn't it? I'm thinking lead poisoning.

So that laptop wasn't Hunter's and the emails are uncorroborated?
    Almost certainly not. And absolutely they're uncorroborated and being investigated as active measures by our justice department. Seek help because you're impaired.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-10-19 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, that's what brought down the Roman Empire after all.
    Putin khuliyo

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ress-interview

In a statement to Fox News, Courtney Parella, the deputy national press secretary for the Trump campaign, said, “By Gretchen Whitmer’s own standard, displaying something encouraging people to ‘86’ the President is employing dangerous rhetoric.”
    Why is Trump staffing his campaign with people suffering the effects of lead poisoning?

5+ Year Old Account
    Stop discussing or calling for moderation on other posters. Doing so any further will result in infractions. Most of you are well aware of how to address any concerns you have, so intentionally derailing to make snide remarks against each other isn't acceptable. Stay on topic.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Schiff says it's Russian election interference. Do you agree?
    Why does Schiff mater? Here is US intelligence warning Trump about Giuliani being compromised:

Trump was warned Giuliani was target of Russian disinformation operation: reports
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...rt-11602809821
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

any one got a link to the latest polls, cant seem to find one.

10+ Year Old Account
    What state bailout? Trump is president of America, right? Does NY and California talk about bailing out red states? What sort of anti American bullshit is this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    any one got a link to the latest polls, cant seem to find one.
    Biden at new hight after the weekend... 12/88 in his favor:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What state bailout? Trump is president of America, right? Does NY and California talk about bailing out red states? What sort of anti American bullshit is this?

- - - Updated - - -

Biden at new hight after the weekend... 12/88 in his favor:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/
    could be an absolutly historic democrat win if it keeps up (yes im touching wood... no not that wood, actual wood)

if a dem win is big enough it might be enough to kick of long over due reform in the republican party, such a thing is usualy in other nations the hallmark of a perminant shift of the political barometer and the formation of a new center thats slightly left of the origonal.

but could be wishful thinking.