Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    It did however raise questions about the extent of both of these guys links to Putin's FSB.

https://twitter.com/MikeEmanuelFox/s...82091519922182

A big piece of their supposed evidence against Biden is a series of phone screenshots. Note the MTS RUS in the top left corner. MTS is the largest mobile phone carrier in Russia. So the evidence they are touting is from a phone in Russia connected to a Russian phone network.

Strange... I didn't know Delaware was in Russia.

Guliani and Bobulinski are so incompetent they can't even competently carry out a smear campaign without fucking it up and outing themselves as working as foreign agents.
    Even has RUS right next tot he MTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I haven't been able to get anyone to answer this.

Why do you support a guy who keeps white supremacists as senior staff?

https://www.splcenter.org/stephen-mi...eitbart-emails
    Why do you support a guy who told black people they were not black if the did not vote for him?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Why do you support a guy who told black people they were not black if the did not vote for him?
    Says the guy defending Trump that has lost dozens of race related court cases?

Because we're not delicate snowflakes? I mean, if the Black community wasn't mad about that, why should I be mad on their behalf? Polls still show overwhelming support for Biden from Black Americans, so if they're not offended enough to pull their votes, why should I be?

Why do you support a guy whose son-in-law, who is a White House employee and senior member of the administration, who said Black people aren't successful because they don't want to be successful and would rather complain on Instagram?
    Why do you support a guy who the federal government sued for racial discrimination in housing?
    Why do you support a guy who kept the racist "birther" conspiracy alive well beyond Obama's victory, and after he showed his birth certificate?
    Why do you support a guy who is reported to have said he doesn't want Black people counting his money in a book, who then went on to say most of the content of the book is "probably true"?
    Why do you support a guy who took out an ad calling for the death penalty for the Central Park Five, who as of 2016 long after they were cleared of all charges and it was shown the police coerced the young Black and brown men into guilty confessions, continues to believe they were guilty of the rape?
    Why do you support a guy who has so many problems condemning white supremacy that he's been forced to "clarify" his statements twice, especially after refusing to specifically condemn them in the debate?
    Why do you support a guy fearmongering about "poor folks" (Blacks) coming into suburban neighborhoods which will scare suburban women?
    Why do you support a guy who routinely attacked Black athletes expressing their First Amendment right to protest peacefully?
    Why do you support a guy who called Haiti and African countries "shithole countries"?

I could go on, but just a few questions.

Black voters don't seem to care about that so why should anyone else? Black voters are the ones who pushed Biden back into the lead in the primary when he was behind. I don't know why Trumpers are going with this line of attack when black voters are the ones who picked Biden in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    PA and FL are both East Coast states. They wouldn't call the entire election before the west coast is in, but I can see us knowing who the winner WILL be by midnight EST. Polls in those states would have been closed for 3 hours at that point, in most places....4 hours elsewhere.
    I can't say I super care about the West Coast, mostly because we know that if CL, OR or WA vote for Trump, the election is an actual sham who's votes were hacked

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I can't say I super care about the West Coast, mostly because we know that if CL, OR or WA vote for Trump, the election is an actual sham who's votes were hacked
    Arizona is definitely the most important and interesting state out there, with Nevada as a close 2nd. Texas would be one to watch for the luls. But it might be over before we even need to know those results, frankly.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Says the guy defending Trump that has lost dozens of race related court cases?
    Please link me where I defend Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Arizona is definitely the most important and interesting state out there, with Nevada as a close 2nd. Texas would be one to watch for the luls. But it might be over before we even need to know those results, frankly.
    Honestly, while I might be wrong, I think we can pretty much call it if Biden wins Florida. If FL goes Biden, we can lock in other states too based on polling.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Honestly, while I might be wrong, I think we can pretty much call it if Biden wins Florida. If FL goes Biden, we can lock in other states too based on polling.
    I'd say if they call Florida for Biden, and PA is called as well, we can sleep easy on Nov 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1320817394101735429

I can't wait for Tuckers Show tomorrow. This is gonna be extremely interesting.
    Well of course you can't wait. The idiot sheep can't see what's right in front of their noses. Even Fox can see the writing on the wall. Why is this coming out a week before the election after tens of millions have already voted, and on an entertainment show rather than a news show? You'd have to be a fucking idiot to think that this is anything but massive joke. You just have to glance at the comments and see all the "I pray he has good security" to know that this appeals to bottom of the barrel dumdums that will NEVER be able to tell the difference between fiction and reality.

To sum it up, no one with any sense cares, but by all means enjoy your Tucker Carlson Comedy Hour.

I'd say if they call Florida for Biden, and PA is called as well, we can sleep easy on Nov 3rd.
    If Florida or NC are called for Biden it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Because we're not delicate snowflakes? I mean, if the Black community wasn't mad about that, why should I be mad on their behalf? Polls still show overwhelming support for Biden from Black Americans, so if they're not offended enough to pull their votes, why should I be?

Why do you support a guy whose son-in-law, who is a White House employee and senior member of the administration, who said Black people aren't successful because they don't want to be successful and would rather complain on Instagram?
    Why do you support a guy who the federal government sued for racial discrimination in housing?
    Why do you support a guy who kept the racist "birther" conspiracy alive well beyond Obama's victory, and after he showed his birth certificate?
    Why do you support a guy who is reported to have said he doesn't want Black people counting his money in a book, who then went on to say most of the content of the book is "probably true"?
    Why do you support a guy who took out an ad calling for the death penalty for the Central Park Five, who as of 2016 long after they were cleared of all charges and it was shown the police coerced the young Black and brown men into guilty confessions, continues to believe they were guilty of the rape?
    Why do you support a guy who has so many problems condemning white supremacy that he's been forced to "clarify" his statements twice, especially after refusing to specifically condemn them in the debate?
    Why do you support a guy fearmongering about "poor folks" (Blacks) coming into suburban neighborhoods which will scare suburban women?
    Why do you support a guy who routinely attacked Black athletes expressing their First Amendment right to protest peacefully?
    Why do you support a guy who called Haiti and African countries "shithole countries"?

I could go on, but just a few questions.
    Could you show a post where I support Trump, you seem to have the time on your hands. Feel free to post where I support Trump. Like the denizens who repeatedly make mistakes about supporting Trump in this shithole, I am voting against Biden, not for Trump. If you guys can claim it all day, every day because none of you like Biden.....why can't you guys simply accept that someone will vote against Biden. Is it that hard to fathom that someone is voting exactly as you are, just not on the same side? Just relax, unclench your tightened up sphincter and realize that people can dislike Biden as much as you dislike Trump. Well, that's not true, you guys really really hate Trump, I can't work up that much passion against someone(the President in general) who does not affect my life on a daily basis. Trump really doesn't do anything near as much as McConnel does, but you hate Trump more. It's strange.

- - - Updated - - -

There is one poster here who really really posts every day how much he is sure Texas is going to go blue. He gives updated daily tallys for some reason, just to keep hope alive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Pretty much any one of FL, PA, GA, NC, or OH does the trick. I mean, he's still on a path to win even if he gets none of those.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

There is one poster here who really really posts every day how much he is sure Texas is going to go blue. He gives updated daily tallys for some reason, just to keep hope alive?
    Sorry buddy, Texas is as close as it ever has been to blue, and Harris County and other major metropolis areas are busting early voting records, in favor of Dems.

Could you show a post where I support Trump, you seem to have the time on your hands.
    Sure, every Hunter Biden post. Plus like, most of your posting history on the topic of politics.

There's a reason literally nobody believes you when you keep repeating that you're not a Trump supporter. That you don't come out and say, "TRUMP IS THE BEST!" isn't proof that you don't support him, not when you're constantly defending him and his policies and repeating debunked conspiracy theories.

I am voting against Biden
    Cool, who'd you vote for then? If it's Trump, you voted for Trump. If it's anyone else, sure, you voted against Biden.

If you guys can claim it all day, every day because none of you like Biden.....why can't you guys simply accept that someone will vote against Biden.
    We absolutely can! Someone who thinks the past 4 years have been fine and thinks another 4 years of Trump can and will absolutely vote for Trump. Just don't expect any one of us to believe you didn't like the last 4 years and are disgusted by the quarter of a million Americans dead due to his administrations abject failure to lead in a pandemic, yet still somehow think Biden is worse.

Just relax, unclench your tightened up sphincter and realize that people can dislike Biden as much as you dislike Trump.
    There are a lot of reasons one could believe this, few, if any of them being good.

And thanks for your concern, but my sphincter will remain clenched. I don't want poop to go everywhere.

I can't work up that much passion against someone(the President in general) who does not affect my life on a daily basis.
    That you don't care about a guy who ordered the kidnapping of thousands of children, and losing the parents of over 500 of them and losing MORE THAN 300 CHILDREN, because he's a racist that thought that punishing children was a good way to deter asylum seekers. That you're unconcerned about a quarter of a million American dying in a pandemic because Trump and his administration have failed in almost every way possible. That you don't care that Trump is pushing is towards the fast-lane towards the point of no return on climate change rather than doing what he can to protect Americas future. That you care about none of those things, and these are just the immediate things that affect all Americans speaks more towards your apathy towards your fellow American and your selfishiness than it does towards anything else.

Americans used to stand for things and care about each other. You seem to have missed out on that trait.

Trump really doesn't do anything near as much as McConnel does, but you hate Trump more. It's strange.
    I mean, I loathe the both of them with a passion. McConnell, believe it or not, even more. Because McConnell has been ratfucking the US government for far longer than Trump has, and he's far better at it. The damage he's done to the judiciary will last a generation, or longer.

But you seem to know me better than I know myself on this, so I guess I'll let you post on my behalf about who I hate more or less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    I highly doubt that Florida is going to let Florida call for Biden until all possible avenues for finding a Trump victory have been exhausted, up to and including likely recounts and attempts at trying to change district votes by claiming that the polls therein were unreliable due to claims of mail-in/absentee fraud or other Trump talking points he's been seeding for exactly this potential scenario and therefore need to be manually overruled by Trump-friendly entities like the Governor.

I'm really, really hoping things don't come down to Florida being the decider. Hopefully Biden will have handedly won it even without needing to count on Florida to not do the wrong thing.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because his opponent entered “White power” into US presidential record.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    GA is probably more likely to go blue than Texas this cycle, but neither will happen this year IMO.

I wonder if the ACB confirmation is the start of a bad next 7-10 days for Democrats. I could be wrong, but I predict Trump wins FL, OH, NC, PA. I think Biden takes back MI, but I think Trump will surprise with one of either WI or MN. Maybe Biden counter surprises with GA? Seems like all roads lead through PA, though.
    What on earth makes you think any of that is likely, let alone all of it?

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Sure, every Hunter Biden post. Plus like, most of your posting history on the topic of politics.
    It’s why they think they are a silent majority... we are all deaf...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi