5+ Year Old Account
    It seems Trump admin and GOP have other plans for Election Day.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/wx8q...ion-day-unrest

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    They don’t deserve to grow up in a place that would want to suppress them into maid bots.
    They don't, but there's a segment of the population that wants to keep them on their knees and they continue to get into power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Wall Street is getting giddy at the prospects of a Democratic sweep next week. Mainly because a Democratic sweep and taking the Senate, White House and expanding their hold on the House would likely mean the Dems would pass their 3 trillion dollar stimulus bill next year. It'd also mean an end to Trumps non-existent economic strategies and an end to the constant chaos Trump keeps injecting into the markets.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Wait, what? The chart shows that the polling was under-compensating for the Democrats in 2012...
    That what I mean, they over compensated in 2016, for 2012... sorry about the confusing sentences.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That what I mean, they over compensated in 2016, for 2012... sorry about the confusing sentences.
    Kinda makes you wonder if they are now over-compensating with Trump supporters this year due to the errors in 2016.

Would be hilarious if Trump supporters ended up right about the polls being wrong, but not wrong in their favor and instead in Bidens favor.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Apparently Wall Street is getting giddy at the prospects of a Democratic sweep next week. Mainly because a Democratic sweep and taking the Senate, White House and expanding their hold on the House would likely mean the Dems would pass their 3 trillion dollar stimulus bill next year. It'd also mean an end to Trumps non-existent economic strategies and an end to the constant chaos Trump keeps injecting into the markets.
    And yet, the DOW fell the last two days. I'm not sure I get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

The pandemic is over, Trump ended it!
    Yep, the pandemic is over

Infections have dropped from zero to 8,820,000 in seven months! Deaths dropped from 0 to 225,000. It's over! Take off your masks and breath the COVID free air! Punch that SARS-CoV-2 virus in the mouth when you see it! It shall terrorize us no more!
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    According to market headlines, since I don’t usually click further, it’s the stimulus not happening and covid numbers climbing. They are anticipating a problem, as the two issue of people getting sick and having no means to pay their way, collide...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    More bad news for Trump: Despite Trump Worlds obsession with the "laptop from hell" as they stupidly called that non-story, more Americans think the Trumps are more corrupt than the Bidens.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    They don't, but there's a segment of the population that wants to keep them on their knees and they continue to get into power.
    I'd love to get a girl on her knees... After i get on my knees first
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

What if Trump declares the election invalid, and the SC rules him the winner?

10+ Year Old Account
    Cuz he ain’t won yet.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yep, the pandemic is over

Infections have dropped from zero to 8,820,000 in seven months! Deaths dropped from 0 to 225,000. It's over! Take off your masks and breath the COVID free air! Punch that SARS-CoV-2 virus in the mouth when you see it! It shall terrorize us no more!
    50% of independents think Trump s more corrupt than Biden, 11% are unsure and 39% are fucking stupid.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Safe to bet there would actually be riots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Trump can’t really just declare the election invalid, nor can the Supreme Court.

They’d have to challenge state-by-state electoral college results in the courts of those states and then attempt to pass those on up through the state courts successfully appealing them until it reached the Supreme Court, then the Supreme Court would have to declare trump the winner of each of those states.

It’s not an impossibility, but it would require a lot of complicit judges and governors in the states in question, and luckily does not just rely on the “good faith” of trumps newly stacked court to prevent it from happening.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Trump can’t really just declare the election invalid, nor can the Supreme Court.

They’d have to challenge state-by-state electoral college results in the courts of those states and then attempt to pass those on up through the state courts successfully appealing them until it reached the Supreme Court, then the Supreme Court would have to declare trump the winner of each of those states.

It’s not an impossibility, but it would require a lot of complicit judges and governors in the states in question, and luckily does not just rely on the “good faith” of trumps newly stacked court to prevent it from happening.
    That’s assuming they will care to follow the rules to reject the election results.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next week, at this time, east coast numbers will start to come in... in a week and 3 hours, we will likely know most results from the coast to Michigan... get ready for shit to be lost...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Next week, at this time, east coast numbers will start to come in... in a week and 3 hours, we will likely know most results from the coast to Michigan... get ready for shit to be lost...
    I'm an atheist and I'm praying to whatever higher powers that might be out there that Trump loses in a landslide. I would have so much schadenfreude if Trump gets his wish of knowing the winner on election night and it ends up being Joe Biden. Seeing his cult melt down would be a bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    I'm an atheist and I'm praying to whatever higher powers that might be out there that Trump loses in a landslide. I would have so much schadenfreude if Trump gets his wish of knowing the winner on election night and it ends up being Joe Biden. Seeing his cult melt down would be a bonus.
    Just put your self in the mind set of popcorn... nothing can go wrong if you are only there for the popcorn... not like you can do anything otherwise...

Don't look at DOW. Look at Tech. One example, Docusign stock is up 201% this year and third quarter revenue is up 44%.