from that tweet it seems like Trump didn't pay the bill for the buses, so they just left. no shirt no shoes no mask no money, no service.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll wait for a credible source, but until then, it was probably literally freezing when this (allegedly) happened/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'll wait for a credible source, but until then, it was probably literally freezing when this (allegedly) happened/
    It was. At least nine people so far have been rushed to the ER, likely for hypothermia.

The buses that were supposed to take people were delayed and the spot at the airport Trump held his rally at was nearly 4 miles away from the economy parking lot.

Wind chill supposedly brought things down to like 20 to 15 degrees. I wasn't there, obviously, so I can't attest to that.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s the most likely reason it’s only trending in the fringe... as Ted Cruz said... Hunter Biden didn’t move a single vote. It only resonated with people already voting Trump.
    It's also what happens when you rerun the same scandal as last election. People are only hearing another "But Her Emails...."

As I've been trying to coin, this is the Disney remake of scandals. It's got all the same major plot points of the previous email scandal just with slight changes.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    I’m seeing places start to shift Texas from Lean Republican to Tossup and here is me live streaming my reaction:

The only thing that’ll convince me Texas is going to go blue is seeing that after Election Day. I don’t usually like to go with gut feelings on things without evidence, but... I feel the sensational notion that Texas might turn blue coupled with early voting favoring democrats and a reporting emphasis on already liberal-leaning major Texan cities paints a much brighter picture for the dems there than might be realistically possible when all the rest of Texas and the votes yet to come are factored in.

But regardless of the outcome of the Texas or presidential election, democrats should really be smelling blood in the water there. A hard push over the next few years to empower and attract voters might cement Texas as a legitimate toss-up.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

well there goes pennsylvania,
    biden literally cant win without pennsylvania
    so if biden loses you can thank these thugs rioting over a guy charging the officer with a knife,
    im supportive of blm when its an actually unarmed guy, but this is a clear case of he was a threat to the officers lives
    and all there going to do is make otherwise liberal people in phily ( big liberal town) not go out and vote for democrats

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The only thing that’ll convince me Texas is going to go blue is seeing that after Election Day. I don’t usually like to go with gut feelings on things without evidence, but... I feel the sensational notion that Texas might turn blue coupled with early voting favoring democrats and a reporting emphasis on already liberal-leaning major Texan cities paints a much brighter picture for the dems there than might be realistically possible when all the rest of Texas and the votes yet to come are factored in.

But regardless of the outcome of the Texas or presidential election, democrats should really be smelling blood in the water there. A hard push over the next few years to empower and attract voters might cement Texas as a legitimate toss-up.
    no chance texas goes blue with 1 drop box for 4.7 million people
    unless all of those people end up voting in person, but with covid and general laziness probably not

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    and all there going to do is make otherwise liberal people in phily ( big liberal town) not go out and vote for democrats
    Idiots have been pushing this narrative since the protests over Floyd started. Provide the evidence that it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Here's a Twitter account that was keeping track of everything as it happened, I won't link an individual tweet since the event was spread across several tweets with other information from unrelated events being reported on in between.

https://twitter.com/omaha_scanner

vote to prevent this mistake from happening again Tuesday!!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

vote to prevent this mistake from happening again Tuesday!!
    And you know what happened AFTER this came out? Comey's useless press conference about Anthony Weiner's laptop that had nothing new or incriminating on it.

Think Comey had the stupid conference the 23rd about, somewhere in there, and it dropped her average from 6 point lead to a 1 to 2 point lead.

https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/201...inton-campaign
    Last edited by postman1782; 2020-10-28 at 06:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Here's a Twitter account that was keeping track of everything as it happened, I won't link an individual tweet since the event was spread across several tweets with other information from unrelated events being reported on in between.

https://twitter.com/omaha_scanner
    At least one tweet was posted with video from the aftermath of Trumps super spreader event.

Seems safe to assume that the optics of this aren't going to help him much, that his campaign was either unprepared or too broke to make sure that buses were waiting to get people back to their cars or what not.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    At least one tweet was posted with video from the aftermath of Trumps super spreader event.

Seems safe to assume that the optics of this aren't going to help him much, that his campaign was either unprepared or too broke to make sure that buses were waiting to get people back to their cars or what not.
    i mean we already know people are willing to die for him, just look at chris christy getting covid, im glad he recovered, but the fact someone in a high risk group was flouting all social distancing to show loyalty to this man, all his followers will do the same

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    And you know what happened AFTER this came out? Comey's useless press conference about Anthony Weiner's laptop that had nothing new or incriminating on it.

Think Comey had the stupid conference the 23rd about, somewhere in there, and it dropped her average from 6 point lead to a 1 to 2 point lead.

https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/201...inton-campaign
    i thought the police said they found something on it that made them vomit and commit suicide or is that QAnon fake stuff
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    i mean we already know people are willing to die for him, just look at chris christy getting covid, im glad he recovered, but the fact someone in a high risk group was flouting all social distancing to show loyalty to this man, all his followers will do the same
    Like I said, the optics of this are TERRIBLE for Trump. Either he didn't care enough to make sure his campaign had everything in place for his supporters or it's too cash strapped to actually pay for buses to get people back to their cars.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    i thought the police said they found something on it that made them vomit and commit suicide or is that QAnon fake stuff
    Fake QAnon stuff.

-snip-
    What are you on about?

new ABC news poll has biden leading by 17 points in wisconsin

I mean, maybe an outlier, but with covid out of control there and trump waving the white flag(not that he really tried to stop this to begin with,) maybe not...

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    What are you on about?
    That's what I thought, too. Like what the fuck does Biden have to do with any of that?
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s not just that... checking thread name... okay... it’s on topic... Here is a bit more in comparing before 2016 to 2020 elections now:

During the entire 8 years of Obama, all of the Obama threads were in general. There would be several ‘Obama is a fuck up’ threads... how you doing @Vyxn... It would be common to see several Obama hate topics on the main MMO Champ page. If you consider the commonly tossed around term, at least very recently, in curating. Consider all the issues of Obama flooding the forum, while Trump just has one thread. If you don’t look deeper, beyond how many threads each generated, Trump has only one fuck up... Although, to be fait, how do you measure when a Trump stops fucking up, to create a gradient?

Now... none of this is saying there is a conspiracy. It’s extremely obvious why they needed to do this... But, it does change perception, even if that wasn’t the intent.
    During the Obama admin, there was no politics forum...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    That's what I thought, too. Like what the fuck does Biden have to do with any of that?
    Maybe I've missed a post somewhere, but I don't even know what the 'that' is?