Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    If at sunday/monday i see the 900k lead among democrats holding, with at the very least 2 million votes in, alongside a few decent polls that show the race being at 6+ points ...
    I will think about making a sight of relief about Penn. But i'm not 100% sure about doing that.

- - - Updated - - -

It's the most right wing "pollster". When said pollster tells Dotardito, that he's going to lose MI, he's getting trounced there.
    They're predicting republicans 100% keep senate due to "major events like Minneapolis getting rid of the police." This isn't pollster it's just some guy making up some numbers on some website.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    They're predicting republicans 100% keep senate due to "major events like Minneapolis getting rid of the police." This isn't pollster it's just some guy making up some numbers on some website.
    I'm pretty sure that whole thing ended up going nowhere anyways, so the guy is full of shit. Cook Political Report lists Minnesotas Senate seat as safely Democratic.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    The Republicans are getting more and more desperate with their Hunter Biden smear that now they're saying there was confidential documents that are damning to the Biden family but the documents disappeared when they were being shipped to Tucker Carlson.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-have-vanished
    Let me guess, they didn't bother to back up these super dating documents on anything.

How desperate are Trumpers if their last minute attack attempts are "BIDEN DID SOMETHING BAD! WE SWEAR! There's no evidence, but it was STOLEN!"

Wanna see something? This is their Pennsylvania poll.

https://overland.amgreatness.com/app...-Oct-25th-.pdf
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Odd, my gold from the Nigerian prince disappeared in the mail as well. Someone should investigate these private mail carriers and ensure we start better funding the public mail carriers to ensure more mail isn't lost by the private incompetence.

If at sunday/monday i see the 900k lead among democrats holding, with at the very least 2 million votes in, alongside a few decent polls that show the race being at 6+ points ...
    I will think about making a sight of relief about Penn. But i'm not 100% sure about doing that.

- - - Updated - - -

It's the most right wing "pollster". When said pollster tells Dotardito, that he's going to lose MI, he's getting trounced there.
    Close. 1,978,486 votes in.

What a joke, 400 registered voters?

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Close. 1,978,486 votes in.
    My bad, i meant 2 million more votes (so around 4 million total, with a 900k lead).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    What a joke, 400 registered voters?
    Those confidence intervals/margins of errors are a sight to behold, right?
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-10-29 at 03:05 AM.

can't stop laughing

can't stop laughing
    Mostly laughing at the 30 "Democrats" who are voting for Trump out of the 400 they sampled.

At the behest of Trump campaign official, the Minneapolis police union is recruiting up to 30 former officers to serve as "poll challengers" in "problem" areas across Minneapolis on Election Day. https://t.co/HsoVZxdwkt
    https://twitter.com/StarTribune/stat...814729728?s=19

Fuck these motherfuckers. Cannot believe this is legal since this is not a directive from the the city, county or state. This is the Union, which I would believe again how they can set policing.

Now this is from Trump campaign so again a bias for one party. Oh the obvious this is the piece of shit, Bob Kroll, who started out with the police at a Trump rally and coming to the end with George Floyd.

Well I'm calling my state representatives tomorrow. Let's see what happens.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    You can thank me later:

Last edited by Felya; 2020-10-29 at 03:10 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Mostly laughing at the 30 "Democrats" who are voting for Trump out of the 400 they sampled.
    That's not all. Said number (400) was the total number of people polled. The democrats were like 180 or so

Trivia of the day. San Francisco. The city the size of a postage stamp with population of around 800k starting Saturday will have 588 polling centers. BTW, 48% of SF registered voters had already voted. I don't think there will be any 11-hour long lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    The mailman ate my homework.
    I would love to have these rubes who hung to my every lie. I always stated that people who have fear and hate can be conned, duped so easily.

.Damning Hunter Biden documents suddenly vanish https://t.co/B2qsajZlID
    https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...549775872?s=19

So Tucker posts this. Love it and as stated above I wish I was skum enough to setup a GoFund Me promising I'm looking everywhere for these if you just donate money.

Oh btw. I read another tweet that Fox News has broken viewer eyes/ratings. So more rubes than ever are watching Fox.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Sounds like a giant pile of bullshit there. Never even heard of "Real American Politics" before. Seems safe to bet it's a poor mans version of Breitbart.
    Yeah, I had someone post a poll to me, saying that Trump had a 51 to 42% poll in favor of Trump, and I had never heard of it either. And even the best Trump polls like Trafalgar or Rasmussen isn't even polling him that high consistently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Those are not poll numbers. They are actual early votes that had already been turned in by party affiliation in PA.
    Indeed, but there's still that remaining effective two thirds of the vote (or more) that needs to come in.

Trust me man, I want Trump definitively crushed in this election, preferably in as many states and with as much condemnation as possible. But I'm not taking it as a guarantee. Once bitten (more than once, really) twice shy, as it were.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Indeed, but there's still that remaining effective two thirds of the vote (or more) that needs to come in.

Trust me man, I want Trump definitively crushed in this election, preferably in as many states and with as much condemnation as possible. But I'm not taking it as a guarantee. Once bitten (more than once, really) twice shy, as it were.
    My take here, too. When we have 4 million votes in, with the same lead (or a comparable one) i will start making a sight of relief.

10+ Year Old Account
    My take here, too. When we have 4 million votes in, with the same lead (or a comparable one) i will start making a sight of relief.
    My main apprehension is knowing that the majority of voters on election day will likely be republicans, so these huge leads we're seeing from Biden in numerous states are going to shrink. And while I'm sure many democrats will attempt to vote on election day as well, Trump and his stormtroopers are trying to set themselves up to abrogate and molest the electoral process as much as possible in democrat-leaning areas.

That and knowing that it can, like in 2016, come down to some razor-thin margin because of some bumfuck county in some swing state and that could put critical states in toss up and that could lead to the matter being thrown to the supreme court eventually and that could lead to a Trump victory is why I will not breath a sigh of relief until Biden is announced as the next president, no matter how good these ultimately early and piecemeal polls or statistical analyses look.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    So Tucker posts this.
    "I have no evidence, believe me anyway".

If it actually existed and was this important, why, um, why didn't you just hand over a copy in person? With a mask on, of course.