Just checking in for what is surely to be an event for the history books.

Sure would be nice if Biden won, but knowing the year 2020 it isn't having any of that crap. I predict a 100% chance of Trump winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

Sure would be nice if Biden won, but knowing the year 2020 it isn't having any of that crap. I predict a 100% chance of Trump winning.
    I predict Biden will win, Trump will try to steal the election, 2020 has also proven how stupid and dumb the Republican Trumper party has become, they are the idiotic Deplorables Americans have.

They will freeze to death and catch COVID for their God Trump, Right Wing Tribalism is a cancer in America.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-11-03 at 08:43 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

A 2020 worthy event is Trump clearly losing but managing to get the electors to vote him in anyway in December.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    A 2020 worthy event is Trump clearly losing but managing to get the electors to vote him in anyway in December.
    I think there was a SCOTUS case that said that can't happen.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...toral-n1231394

Gonna be a Biden landslide. Florida and Texas. 10m+ difference in popular vote. Trump will whine and piss and moan on twitter. Twitter will block alot of it.

Trump will try to pull alot of legal BS. Almost none of it will stick. It will never reach the supreme court.

Trump will never formally concede (he doesn't have to, just saying).

Trump spends the rest of his life fighting charges from New York. He'll never serve jail time. He'll try to cling to relevance in some bizarre fashion, possibly through creating a news network or something similar. We'll hear from him all too often until his death.

I might be a time traveler. Or an idiot. Let's see.

I'm not a betting man or a predictions man. I'm going to just wait it out with my butt clenched. Being in the UK means more time awake waiting and then more time being asleep whilst a lot of the results get counted and all that jazz. I'll to wake up to utter chaos, so that will be interesting.

7+ Year Old Account
    My logical brain was telling me a month ago that Biden had it in the bag.

That was then. Polls have tightened significantly over the last few weeks and my gut is telling Trump will win. Either way I wouldn't put down money on either of them winning. I have an acquittance from PA who's firmly anti-Trump who bet 800 that Uncle Joe is gonna get close to or over 400 electoral votes and believes Biden will win Texas...yeah no.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post

That was then. Polls have tightened significantly over the last few weeks and my gut is telling Trump will win. Either way I wouldn't put down money on either of them winning. I have an acquittance from PA who's firmly anti-Trump who bet 800 that Uncle Joe is gonna get close to or over 400 electoral votes and believes Biden will win Texas...yeah no.
    Dunno what polls you're looking at but they've stayed ridiculously static. Biden's national lead has been between +8/+9 for ages. If anything, he's build a somewhat +0.5 increase into his lead amongst most battleground states. Pennsylvania and Nevada have somewhat tightened, but that's thanks to polls from Atlas Intel, Susquehanna, Insider Advantage & Traflagar Group that are all run by GOP Super Pacs and/or ex-GOP strategists.

I'm making no predictions and expecting nothing, because I'm over in the UK. We're tremendously predictable. Our polls telegraph victory to the T.

Holy shit, Rick Santorum is an actual moron. I'm half convinced they brought him on just to embarrass the GOP and him.

Last edited by DingDongKing; 2020-11-03 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    By even more according to some polls. This election is going to be a test for the polls for sure.

On a entertainment view ( do not take it serous ) the cookie poll shows a easy win for Trump. Lol!

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/p...ner-owner-says

The official tally isn’t in just yet, but one candidate can safely claim victory in a Pennsylvania bakery’s cookie poll.

Lochel’s, a family-owned bakery located in the town of Hatboro, tells Fox News that the shop’s Trump-themed cookies are “vastly” outselling its Biden-themed cookies by a margin of almost 6 to 1, with some customers driving from neighboring states in order to get their hands on the treats.

“We had one guy drive twice from Staten Island for them,” said bakery owner Kathleen Lochel.
    In other news Thin Mints sell more than Snickerdoodles.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account

Im nervous but I don't know polls you're talking about. I also think I more nervous about the Senate. Probably wont take the Senate, which would suck with Biden as President but not the worst. Not taken the Senate and Trump being President...Jesus.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    In other news Thin Mints sell more than Snickerdoodles.
    It's also because Trump supporters are just way more obnoxious. They'd rather blow a ton on cookies than pay taxes that help rebuild a country.

It also flies in the face of the whole 'shy voter' GOP contrarianism. We have the biggest rallies! WE ALSO HAVE A SILENT MAJORITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Deer heads left near Biden/Harris and BLM signs in Oregon.

Because that's a perfectly normal thing.
    I read it as a directional thing. And I'm like...is a deer going left an omen of some sort?

But yeah, that's pretty disgusting, but not surprising. 'Shy Trump voters'.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I read it as a directional thing. And I'm like...is a deer going left an omen of some sort?

Silent majority indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post

yeah i dont get that alongside "silent majority" trump may win the EC, but i am confident there is no way he wins the popular vote, because its past margin of error for national polling, so the silent majority is the majority who didnt elect trump but have to live with him and his cult anyways.. because of the EC, so its more like "very energized and loud majority in 3 different states"

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    yeah i dont get that alongside "silent majority" trump may win the EC, but i am confident there is no way he wins the popular vote, because its past margin of error for national polling, so the silent majority is the majority who didnt elect trump but have to live with him and his cult anyways.. because of the EC, so its more like "very energized and loud majority in 3 different states"
    But it's tyranny if the majority picks the president!

Please ignore that tyrannical governments are always minority governments.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Stocked up on popcorn and beef jerky. Dis gon be good.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Im nervous but I don't know polls you're talking about. I also think I more nervous about the Senate. Probably wont take the Senate, which would suck with Biden as President but not the worst. Not taken the Senate and Trump being President...Jesus.
    Just in general.

Here's a graph on RCP to give you an idea. You can also look at it state by state. People wanna smack talk Trafalgar but they have gotten important races right in the past and they are certainly more believable then those laughable jokesters who thought Clinton was going to win the Midwest by double digits in 2016 in some states.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/el...ground-states/
    Last edited by CostinR; 2020-11-03 at 10:46 AM.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Trump won 2016 by a slither. I'm not discounting the possibility of MORE Trump supporters. I'm not discounting anything, tbh.

What I am...hoping for, is that the large majority of Americans have woken up and exercised their right to remove this moron from office.

Just in general.

Here's a graph on RCP to give you an idea. You can also look at it state by state. People wanna smack talk Trafalgar but they have gotten important races right in the past and they are certainly more believable then those laughable jokesters who thought Clinton was going to win the Midwest by double digits in 2016 in some states.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/el...ground-states/
    Trafalgar's only claim to fame is 'predicting' the 2016 race. The issue is their entire methodology is flawed. Regarding people who quoted Clinton winning the Midwest by double digits in 2016 is concerned, they have the same partisan bias issues as Traflagar. So it's a false equivalency.

Any pollster that's run by ex-[INSERT PARTY] strategist or is essentially setup to provide services to [INSERT PARTY] will have bias.

For context, Robert Cahaly who runs Trafalgar, claims that the Democrats will steal the election in Pennsylvania. So yeah. Not exactly sane.
    Last edited by DingDongKing; 2020-11-03 at 10:53 AM.

Reading an article about how behind the scenes, Trump is musing about, if he loses this election, that he'll run in 2024. Like no, you'll (hopefully) be a one-term losing bitch president and you'll probably be in jail once NY rapes your ass, along with your shithole kids.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.