Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Wisconsin will go to Biden.
    Please. I slept like 2 hours and I can't work. I need some good news before depression hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Please. I slept like 2 hours and I can't work. I need some good news before depression hits.
    The outstanding ballots are basically in green bay and milwaukee, and biden already has a lead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Just go to sleep lulz...

It seems it will be down to PA in Friday.

Just go to sleep lulz...

Not if GA flips
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    as if florida isnt a swing state? in any case bidens supposed "history of racism" isnt what drove people away there.
    It's a swing state. But a very heavily red leaning one. Winning it for a Democrat is basically a hole in one, you won the elections. But again, you can't build your strategy on Hole in ones.

Just go to sleep lulz...

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    Not if GA flips
    Biden doesn't actually need either PA or GA. MI&WI will put him at 270 (assuming nevada follows its pattern).

Biden most likely will get Wisconsin.

Rollercoaster 2020.

Just go to sleep lulz...

Actually, right now, if Biden gets Wisconsin, Michigan, Maine, which hasn't been called, Arizona, and Nevada. Biden Wins at exactly 270. So Biden does not need Pennsylvania, but with all of the outstanding votes in Pennsylvania with absentee and mail in voting, Biden has a good chance of winning that too.

At this point it looks clear to me that the bulk of new votes coming in across all undeclared areas are Democrat likely votes. I don't think Trump is winning this.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    You are saying that Biden has a history of white supremacy, ignoring the literal fucking white supremacist in the white house right now, besides Trump. Stephen Miller, is literally a white nationalist, posting on white nationalist forums.
    That's the problem with you people. I state a blindingly obvious fact. Biden is not appealing to minorities because of his history of association with white supremacists.

You then start ranting about Trump like a crazy person who we weren't even discussing. We were discussing Biden, his failures.

Not if GA flips
    Or Michigan. Or both.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    Biden most likely will get Wisconsin.

Rollercoaster 2020.
    Well this has gotten my hopes up a bit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not if GA flips
    What makes you think it will flip? Currently a 100,000~ vote gap between Trump and Biden, with the former ahead with high 90~% of votes counted. I assume it's because of absentee votes?
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Actually, right now, if Biden gets Wisconsin, Michigan, Maine, which hasn't been called, Arizona, and Nevada. Biden Wins at exactly 270. So Biden does not need Pennsylvania, but with all of the outstanding votes in Pennsylvania with absentee and mail in voting, Biden has a good chance of winning that too.
    Biden won't be getting Michigan and Georgia.

Pretty wild how the whole "Mail in votes counted last will "flip" the results" narrative is coming through. Good thing Trumps arguments to stop counting them are asinine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lame Pala View Post
    That's the problem with you people. I state a blindingly obvious fact. Biden is not appealing to minorities because of his history of association with white supremacists.

You then start ranting about Trump like a crazy person who we weren't even discussing. We were discussing Biden, his failures.
    Would have been nice for black voters to sort that out during the primary considering they're the ones who really pushed Biden into the lead.

They seem pretty confident in Michigan falling our way.

And Georgia is literally nothing but urban areas left.

Quote Originally Posted by Lame Pala View Post

So Biden is not appealing to minorities because of his history of association with white supremacists, so they vote on Trump, a white supremacist with a strong white supremacist support?

What?

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    What makes you think it will flip? Currently a 100,000~ vote gap between Trump and Biden, with the former ahead with high 90~% of votes counted. I assume it's because of absentee votes?
    The main uncounted areas are Savanah and Atlanta which are pretty blue. It'll be tight, but could be possible.

The outstanding ballots in MI are basically detroit and kalamazoo (as well as mail in ballots). There's still a decent chance biden takes MI.