Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Well this has gotten my hopes up a bit.
    Hope is the first step on the road to dissapointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lame Pala View Post
    Wasn't really difficult to believe that Trump voters would disproportionately lie or avoid pollsters due to the (accurate) perception that their views were unacceptable.
    Ive had the theory for a long time that there is a much larger ammount of conservative mellenials or at least center-right mellenials and gen-z than both polls and studys have suggested, wether thats by avoiding polls and these studys or they just miss them i dont know but this is the first election where mellinals and gen-z are the majority demographic by all accounts the us should be moving more liberal as a result but that isn't baring fruit.

I keep thinking that things like the alt-right are things mellenials created on the net, those things dont grow to what they have without support.

Either way this election is far to close to draw any comfort from

That's the problem with you people. I state a blindingly obvious fact. Biden is not appealing to minorities because of his history of association with white supremacists.

You then start ranting about Trump like a crazy person who we weren't even discussing. We were discussing Biden, his failures.
    Show me, what white supremacist you are talking about. I want a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Would have been nice for black voters to sort that out during the primary considering they're the ones who really pushed Biden into the lead.
    The collective stupidity that nominated Biden is the Democrat party, not black people.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Pretty wild how the whole "Mail in votes counted last will "flip" the results" narrative is coming through. Good thing Trumps arguments to stop counting them are asinine.
    They aren't stupid, they knew these votes would affect the election in this excact way, which is why they have been actively trying to illegitimize them so damned hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Biden won't be getting Michigan and Georgia.
    Not sure about Michigan but GA has over 300k votes to be counted due to a burst pipe and other issues that's why no one is calling it.

And as if things couldn't get weirder - a Republican got elected to North Dakota's state legislature a month after he died from covid-19

The collective stupidity that nominated Biden is the Democrat party, not black people.
    Trump won the Election? You seem to know more than we do here.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Show me, what white supremacist you are talking about. I want a good laugh.
    There wasn't "one" white supremacist,but try googling James Eastland.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Just can't get that speech out of my head. Trump standing there openly claiming the election is rigged before stating he will attempt to cheat, break the constitution, and those rich cunts in the audience giving him a standing ovation for it. Just what the fuck is going on.
    If you still after these 4 years decide to elect a person like this, then I'm tired of feeling sorry for you. The majority of your country clearly wants a person like that to represent you and share the same values as him. As sick as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    And as if things couldn't get weirder - a Republican got elected to North Dakota's state legislature a month after he died from covid-19
    Congrats on the first Living Dead American elected!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Biden won't be getting Michigan and Georgia.
    I am not even saying anything about Georgia, but Michigan has stated that most of their votes left, about 2 million, are mail in votes/absentee, and they aren't counting them til today. So, I don't know how you are saying that Biden won't be getting them when most of those votes will probably go to Biden. Same thing in Pennsylvania.

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    So Biden is not appealing to minorities because of his history of association with white supremacists, so they vote on Trump, a white supremacist with a strong white supremacist support?

What?
    More likely there just not voting at all, we saw similar in a way in the UK. The conservatives won a historic land slide here last year with only 1% more of the vote.

The reason the cons won a landslide wasnt because more voted for them than last time, it was just less were bothered to vote for labour.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    He'll bounce back, I'm sure

Trump won the Election? You seem to know more than we do here.
    Whether Trump wins or not it is pretty clear to everyone that the Democrats fucked this up badly. Trump is probably the worst president in history, one of the all time worst leaders ever. Yet the best scenario is that Biden wins by a handful of electoral college votes.

Congrats on the first Living Dead American elected!
    Last time it happened was nevada electing a dead pimp in 2018.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    If you still after these 4 years decide to elect a person like this, then I'm tired of feeling sorry for you. The majority of your country clearly wants a person like that to represent you and share the same values as him. As sick as they are.
    I'm norwegian so that's not quite true. Just completely dumbfounded by how fucked up things are over there.

There wasn't "one" white supremacist,but try googling James Eastland.
    Oh, you are literally scraping the bottom of the fucking barrel there. Meanwhile Trump still is employing white supremacists.

Whether Trump wins or not it is pretty clear to everyone that the Democrats fucked this up badly. Trump is probably the worst president in history, one of the all time worst leaders ever. Yet the best scenario is that Biden wins by a handful of electoral college votes.
    Mayhaps because half of America is indeed pro-Trump, no matter what?

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I am not even saying anything about Georgia, but Michigan has stated that most of their votes left, about 2 million, are mail in votes/absentee, and they aren't counting them til today. So, I don't know how you are saying that Biden won't be getting them when most of those votes will probably go to Biden. Same thing in Pennsylvania.
    That lead in PA looks like it might be insurmountable. It's uh, pretty big. I think this might come down to michigan's mail in ballots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..