10+ Year Old Account
    Apologies if I missed this, but is there any reason Nevada's count doesn't seem to be updating at all?

Bit sad this thing is so close. Really feels like the Civil War needs to be finished off over there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Biden's current 264 count include Nevada? Not sure how to read the chart on google.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Does Biden's current 264 count include Nevada? Not sure how to read the chart on google.
    No. Dark red and blue states have been called, light red and blue have not been called and show who's currently ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    Apologies if I missed this, but is there any reason Nevada's count doesn't seem to be updating at all?

Bit sad this thing is so close. Really feels like the Civil War needs to be finished off over there.
    They announced that they won't be reporting again until 9am (their time) tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    No. Nevada is still too close to call, even with Biden leading and areas seemingly deep blue areas.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well this is going to take a while.

My guess? Between the time it will take to get the calls for who what state ( AZ, NV, PA ), recount efforts and other lawsuits? You are looking at days if not weeks until we know who won, and it's going to be a tight affair.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Just on how things are travelling in Georgia - Fulton County did an update of 27.8K votes. Biden got 22.1K. Roughly 80%. That is way over what he needs.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Well this is going to take a while.

My guess? Between the time it will take to get the calls for who what state ( AZ, NV, PA ), recount efforts and other lawsuits? You are looking at days if not weeks until we know who won, and it's going to be a tight affair.
    I expect we'll know who won tomorrow, Friday at the latest, and Trump will spend the next few weeks on frivolous lawsuits trying to fight the results.

So with Kelley winning AZ Senate, when is he seated? I know since it was a special election he can be seated before 1/3, but I don't know how soon.

Likely to impact a lame duck session at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    So with Kelley winning AZ Senate, when is he seated? I know since it was a special election he can be seated before 1/3, but I don't know how soon.

According to Google, November 30th. That still only puts the Senate at 52-48, though, so it's unlikely to affect anything. Assuming McConnell even brings anything to the floor to affect in the first place...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    Nope. It might have mattered with nominating someone to the Supreme Court if some other Republicans had joined Collins but otherwise no.

According to Google, November 30th. That still only puts the Senate at 52-48, though, so it's unlikely to affect anything. Assuming McConnell even brings anything to the floor to affect in the first place...
    There's still dozens of Judicial Nominees Trump will want to nominate. Wonder what McConnell is going to do for the next few months especially with a Biden victory?
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    If Dems waste another 4 years on going after Trump's tax returns or screaming about Russia, then there is no hope for the party.
    They definitely shouldn't, that's the job of the courts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    There's still dozens of Judicial Nominees Trump will want to nominate. Wonder what McConnell is going to do for the next few months especially with a Biden victory?
    Obviously refrain from confirming any candidates "in an election year" (TM), because he's not a raging hypocrite.

Lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

If Biden wins I think a lot of Trump's skeletons will come out of the closet over the next few years even if a Biden administration completely ignores Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/s...75651515949056

The bards and clerics are trying to save the encounter lol
    To be clear, in this analogy the demons are... votes in a democratic election.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    If Biden wins I think a lot of Trump's skeletons will come out of the closet over the next few years even if a Biden administration completely ignores Trump.
    At this point i'm wondering what more there is. what shit hasn't this guy done yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    He claimed he won the major vote last time which wasnt true.
    I really hope Biden does win, just so the headline every single day is something other than "Trump falsely claims ____".

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    They definitely shouldn't, that's the job of the courts..
    Actually, that was a job for the House Ways and Means Committee but we had Manuchin refuse to do his job and instead protecting Trump by refusing to follow the law and Barr and the GOP protecting him.

Party of Law and Order my ass.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    At this point i'm wondering what more there is. what shit hasn't this guy done yet?
    We still haven't seen the Muller report without the redactions that were performed by the Trump Administration.

There will be a deluge of small things. Horrible things said and decided behind the scenes during the presidency. Other crappy things from his past that people sat on in exchange for favors or out of fear.

Bigger things could be tied to who he's in debt to. All of the taxpayer money he's funneled into his family's pockets. It's a long list.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We still haven't seen the Muller report without the redactions that were performed by the Trump Administration.
    On related news, evidently some more of it got unredacted on election day with regards to Roger Stone, its also damning to him.

As far as what hasn't Trump done, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the "Compromat" on him was video of him and his daughter in the hotel room.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.