The lawsuits are flowing thick and fast. No doubt right now he is working out how to launch 73 million lawsuits against everyone who voted for Biden.

How much does it cost to request recount?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    The lawsuits are flowing thick and fast. No doubt right now he is working out how to launch 73 million lawsuits against everyone who voted for Biden.
    I’m heartened by the states in question basically telling him to screw off.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    How much does it cost to r$equest recount?
    $3 million for wisconsin alone

- - - Updated - - -

want to add they are spamming people phones with winred links to help trump fundraise these lawsuits/recounts, someone linked it earlier in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    US election isn't decided by population, similarly to how electoral votes are not split by population either. Thus both states and rural areas can have influence beyond their "weight". That is by design. The entire system is balanced around that - and it is so perfectly balanced that in many places margins are razor-thin (as we see in this and last election).

This "perfect balance" is also what makes Democrats listen to minorities - because their vote actually can be critical for them.

What exactly is "equal consideration" anyway?

They have their problems that need to be solved - and thus someone in power paying attention to them. Problems that don't always directly conflict with city-dweller problems.
    WTF?

1. It doesn't do anything for rural voters. There are millions of them in California for example and they effectively have no voice because of the EC. Same in New York, or Illinois, or Washington.
    2. It doesn't guarantee every state is heard. It guarantees the same ~6 states decide every election and that they get catered to while every other state is ignored.

It's a shitty system designed to placate slave owners who weren't placated by it anyway. Long past time it was abolished.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I’m heartened by the states in question basically telling him to screw off.
    Im enjoying it too. Its wonderful to see them stand their ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Im enjoying it too. Its wonderful to see them stand their ground.
    Aren't the repubs usually the first to argue for states rights? Certain irony there.

Arizona tightened by 10k.

edit - no more info coming tonight from Maricopa
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-11-05 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Didn't scotus rule a few years back it's illegal to be a faithlesss elector?
    I linked it 4 times in this thread. In July the SCOTUS ruled that no one can go against their states' voting anymore.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...toral-n1231394

Harry Enten doesn't believe that trump is going to keep up the 55% margins, it's gonna drop closer to 50-51% in later batches and fall short of winning arizona.

I don't know how to judge it, shrinking the lead by 10k seems pretty good for him with 300-400k left to go.

Yup, arizona can definitely go either way at this point it seems. Starting to worry this is going to be a long drawn out repeat of 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Something further for the Michigan investigation:

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...74186366074880

USPS backdating late mail-in ballots.
    Your source is a convicted fucking fraud, and you want us to believe this retard? FUCKING PASS. Fuck Project Veritas. No one should listen to them or that piece of shit James O'Keefe.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I linked it 4 times in this thread. In July the SCOTUS ruled that no one can go against their states' voting anymore.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...toral-n1231394
    I just looked up which states bind electors, and it seems all of the ones biden has won so far do. Nevada and Arizona also do. However Georgia and Pennsylvania don't, so fuckery could happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I don't know how to judge it, shrinking the lead by 10k seems pretty good for him with 300-400k left to go.
    The campaigns have data we don't. Biden says they'll win it. Trump says they'll win it. 20,000 lies makes me think biden's got it, trump just trying to keep his base up for hope so he can garner in money to fight lawsuits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So let's look at Trump's tweets, in order:

<-- just to give a time frame
    Can we have this happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Biden is ahead in Arizona by almost 100k now, Trump is done for.

source for the bump? Is this the "vote dump" they were talking about at 11 PM PST?

So.........that says exactly opposite of what you said. Biden's lead shrinking by 10k ain't great.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    As a conservative male who loves Jesus

Think about this

Hunter. Biden.

Wake up people.
    What about him? I didn't know we were voting for Hunter Biden. Meanwhile you have Trumps kids in there raking in over a 100 million from something they legally cannot do.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    So.........that says exactly opposite of what you said. Biden's lead shrinking by 10k ain't great.
    I misread, had too much to drink. But either way Biden is still in the lead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    They should stop counting like Trump wanted, Biden would win lmao.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

If the current trend remains and Trump wins Georgia, NC and PA, it will all depend on Nevada.

But Nevada is stuck for 24 hours or so at 75% with Biden leading by 8.000 votes. Esentially they're tied. Wtf is going on at Nevada?