Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    why? this is literally part of this general election shit, as it goes to the fucking moderate/conservocrats criticising and chastising other people which precisely is what sometimes suppresses turnout.

The lincoln project is popular due to the election, they aren't an ally, they aren't a friend. Their goals are quite clear and actually have been stated.... this isn't the time to accept being dragged further to the right and then capitulating to their side versus you know... the side that didn't recreate 1930s germany.
    So the Dems are the Alliance, the Repubs are the Horde, Trumpism is Garrosh and the Lincoln project is Vol'jin's rebellion? I expect next year Trump will travel back in time, stop the 9-11 bombings and use the army that was going to invade Afghanistan and Iraq to attack the present.

Rudy knows no sane person will hire or even want to have anything to do with him when this is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    So, the Orange spawn kids and Rudy are enabling him to not concede...
    I can only imagine the conversations. Think the first time in his 75 year old life he doesn't have anyone to bail him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    What constantly pisses me off is this whole "rural is the RRAL MURICA".

America is where Americans live. Incidentally that happens to be in cities.

Our electoral system is so fucked that somehow the majority of the population is being lorded over by a minority who doesn't just have the ego to think they know everything better by the virtue of their rural ruggedness but go beyond to deriding the majority of population as "not the real Americans".

Fuck this shit.
    Not uniquely American.

I happen to know of a Prime Minister who has declared not so long ago that the archetype of his people is a farmer (and incidentally has a penchant for being photographed in rubber boots).

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Graham donated $500k towards the effort lol

https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/st...40921216684037
    I hope we learn what Trump has on Graham, has to be juicy if he's still tying himself to a sinking ship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post
    lol, link that source for me please?
    Emails, we've seen them. Biden's doing it too but being less obnoxious about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    So the Dems are the Alliance, the Repubs are the Horde, Trumpism is Garrosh and the Lincoln project is Vol'jin's rebellion? I expect next year Trump will travel back in time, stop the 9-11 bombings and use the army that was going to invade Afghanistan and Iraq to attack the present.
    Who is Gul'dan?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the race isn't over.

I predicted the opposite, if it's objective he lost. It's not objective yet.

So do you guys think there is a single person in his life that could get through to him? Like if ivanka decided enough is enough and tried to talk him into doing the right thing?

Who is Gul'dan?
    Steve Bannon. Fucks shit up, corrupts everything then pisses off to do his own thing while serving unspeakable evil for whatever power he can get his grubby paws on.

It's funny, on CNN today, Jake tapper (or maybe it was Anderson) kept referring to them as "Trump's spawn". And I'm like, damn, that's kind of harsh for a newscaster, isn't it? lol

Who is Gul'dan?
    Dick Cheney. I thought it was obvious
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    So do you guys think there is a single person in his life that could get through to him? Like if ivanka decided enough is enough and tried to talk him into doing the right thing?
    nope he'll never concede.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Didn't know this but apparently all the ballots that arrived by mail after election day in PA have been separated and counted, but NOT added into the current totals.

What we are currently seeing are all the ballots that arrived on or before election day. They're awaiting a decision on Trump's court challenge before adding them in.
    Yeah, but we're not talking about many ballots, period. Maybe a few thousand. They were never going to change the outcome, one way or the other.

People were smart and got their mail-in ballots in early.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well the race isn't over.

I predicted the opposite, if it's objective he lost. It's not objective yet.
    The report was that the top Republicans advisors are asking him to concede, his kids and Rudy are feeding Trump's delusional view of the election.

10+ Year Old Account
    UPDATE UPDATE OH GOD INCEPTION: Bannon's lawyers drop him.

Defense lawyers for former White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon have moved to withdraw from his criminal case after he appeared to suggest beheading FBI Director Christopher Wray and Anthony Fauci, the government's top infectious disease expert.

Bannon's lawyers from the law firm Quinn Emanuel submitted a court filing on Friday asking a judge to delay the proceedings in his fraud trial so that he can find new lawyers.

A federal judge on Friday afternoon agreed to hold over a hearing scheduled for Monday until early December.

"Mr. Bannon is in the process of retaining new counsel, and Quinn Emanuel intends to move to withdraw. As a result, Mr. Bannon respectfully requests that the status conference in this matter be adjourned for three weeks so that he may formally retain new counsel," William Burck, a former federal prosecutor and veteran of the George W. Bush administration, wrote in the filing.
    "Wait, he was charged for that?"

Not yet, no. These are the lawyers of his already existing criminal charges.

Bannon and three others were arrested and charged in August with defrauding donors who contributed to their nonprofit aimed at financing a privately-built wall along the U.S. southern border.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    It's funny, on CNN today, Jake tapper (or maybe it was Anderson) kept referring to them as "Trump's spawn". And I'm like, damn, that's kind of harsh for a newscaster, isn't it? lol
    whichever it was, i love it. these guys have been shit on by the trump's for near a decade now. they are just done.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Dick Cheney. I thought it was obvious
    Cheney is MU Gul'dan. Bannon is AU Gul'dan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The report was that the top Republicans advisors are asking him to concede, his kids and Rudy are feeding Trump's delusional view of the election.
    Yeah yeah, I get that. My own prediction, was that once Trump has actually lost (we're not there yet), his family would drag him away kicking and screaming to protect their name.

Trump still has actions, legal and illegal, he can take to keep his job. It's not objective that he's lost yet. And Trump might literally rather die than self-label as a loser.