Quote Originally Posted by Adhominem View Post
    7,076 new ballots from Gwinnett County, GA, and they broke 68–29% Biden.
    Significantly increased his statewide lead to 4,258 votes.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1324836500173893634
    The Biden lead in GA might just get out the recount territory. Which is a pleasant surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    The Biden lead in GA might just get out the recount territory. Which is a pleasant surprise.
    It won't hit the .5% and the shitty thing is unlike wisconsin it's the tax payers who have to pay for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Didn't know this but apparently all the ballots that arrived by mail after election day in PA have been separated and counted, but NOT added into the current totals.

What we are currently seeing are all the ballots that arrived on or before election day. They're awaiting a decision on Trump's court challenge before adding them in.
    ...isn’t Biden already winning Pennsylvania without these votes (likely to be majorly for him) anyway?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I can only imagine the conversations. Think the first time in his 75 year old life he doesn't have anyone to bail him out.
    And if he can come out of his Ritalin and KFC addled mind, he'll remember the NYC DA and the NYAG offices are chomping at the bit to indict him and seize assets. I hope they don't wait to physically move on his records and assets in the Trump Organization and other holdings. I would expect also that Deustche Bank will hand over any and all records.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yeah yeah, I get that. My own prediction, was that once Trump has actually lost (we're not there yet), his family would drag him away kicking and screaming to protect their name.

Trump still has actions, legal and illegal, he can take to keep his job. It's not objective that he's lost yet. And Trump might literally rather die than self-label as a loser.
    From their reactions, it seems the Secret Services have to drag the entire family and Rudy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Not going to happen. Recount is <0.5%, which amounts to about a 25k vote lead with 5m votes cast. Biden is 20k votes shy of getting out of recount territory.

But with a 5k lead, the end result of the recount is not really in question, so there should be nothing to fear.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    So do you guys think there is a single person in his life that could get through to him? Like if ivanka decided enough is enough and tried to talk him into doing the right thing?
    I think the best bet is to get Stormy Daniels to spank him with a Playboy magazine again and tell him what a naughty boy he's been.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    ...isn’t Biden already winning Pennsylvania without these votes (likely to be majorly for him) anyway?
    Yes. It's just dumb, or the lawyer milking the donations.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    So do you guys think there is a single person in his life that could get through to him? Like if ivanka decided enough is enough and tried to talk him into doing the right thing?
    No - I'm not sure he even hears anything that contradicts his point of view. Ivanka is counting her Renegotiated Prenuptial Agreement money at this point. She is fucking gone after this.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Rudy knows no sane person will hire or even want to have anything to do with him when this is over.
    I believe he's also under investigation by SDNY so he might be Trumps cell mate before the end.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    It's funny, on CNN today, Jake tapper (or maybe it was Anderson) kept referring to them as "Trump's spawn". And I'm like, damn, that's kind of harsh for a newscaster, isn't it? lol
    They are ratcheting up the talk because of the essential treason Trump is spewing by claiming he won and the count is illegal, etc. Anderson's quote yesterday is one for the ages.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    nope he'll never concede.
    Agree. Because he'll never believe he lost. He will always think he was "cheated". It will be interesting to see, if he loses, how far down his brain goes once he knows he's headed out of office.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    We had guessed earlier there would be a few hundred, but how many do you see?
    The article didn't say. I'm guessing since the majority of mail-in ballots are for Biden, these will be as well. Which is way Trump is trying to stop them.

I have a feeling Trump is hoping the current number of ballots will flip it back to him. If it does, he'll continue his lawsuit. If it doesn't he'll drop it and have them added in to see if the extra votes will then flip it.

Apparently Trump is considering holding a victory rally this weekend.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1642279.html

(They reference the NYT as their source, but I can't find it on their homepage.)

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    It's funny, on CNN today, Jake tapper (or maybe it was Anderson) kept referring to them as "Trump's spawn". And I'm like, damn, that's kind of harsh for a newscaster, isn't it? lol
    A. Coops has no fucks left to give

I know it's a long-shot, but anyone want to put odds on the Dems winning both GA runoff elections in January to regain control of the Senate?
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leobald View Post
    Apparently Trump is considering holding a victory rally this weekend.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1642279.html

(They reference the NYT as their source, but I can't find it on their homepage.)
    Given that Trump about to become the worst thing you can be in his worldview, a loser, he needs the ego boost he gets having his cult cheering his name as he publicly masturbates.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    We need a more efficient voting system in general. The one we have now is outdated and crap. Shouldn't be down to an EC, should be majority so 3rd parties can have a chance. Biden has the popular vote as well now. Last time, Hilary only had the popular vote, but didn't get elected in despite More of the American people wanting her.

But hey, at least Trump is out.
    Still feels odd that in my lifetime the Republicans have won the popular vote 3 times (84, 88, 2004) yet have had majority of time holding the white house. When if American democracy actually worked it would be less than 1/3.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Who was the guy who had kept posting the old one?? i forgot which maga head i need to taunt now
    One of them has it in his signature.

But it would not be fair of me to point him out.