10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Or "YOU LOST GET OVER IT"
    Shit, why not just /invoke @Skroe: "WE TOOK YOUR PRESIDENT FROM YOU"

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carl...utcome-1546252

Even TUCKER FUCKING CARLSON is saying that Biden won and there's no chance Trump can change the result with lawsuits.

TUCKER FUCKING CARLSON

Wonder if conservatives will organize an advertiser boycott after this.

(also holy shit deja vu)

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    TUCKER FUCKING CARLSON
    I like how the fucker is playing the whole "we need people to trust the system" card while his entire side of the aisle has been actively undermining that trust for the past week.

This is going to be a brutal two months.

Hes tweeting about Obama spying on him and I quote

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    ·
    11m
    People will not accept this Rigged Election!

This piece of shit is going to get people killed.

I mean besides the 240k from covid. Christ I cant believe I had to type that.

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post

·
    11m

Maybe his inevitable ban needs to happen sooner rather than later...

How often does the entire Trump family travel by plane?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Social media is entirely to blame for this.

Good ole American capitalism though. He gets clicks so they are going to ride him out as long as they possibly can.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

15+ Year Old Account
    I like how the fucker is playing the whole "we need people to trust the system" card while his entire side of the aisle has been actively undermining that trust for the past week.
    Pretty much. And they'll quietly sweep all the rejected lawsuits and false affidavits alleging corruption under the rug and a year or two these mouthbreathers will forget the facts (if they bother to learn them in the first place) and will just remember the emotion of "Biden stole the 2020 election."

·
    11m

I'm almost sure that by the end of the year, it will (sadly) be around 300k
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Twitter at least flags most of it. Facebook is a damn disaster. The whole Bannon thing that just happened is a joke. I personally know two accounts that spam misinformation 24 hours a day almost and I have reported them numerous times and nothing is done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Shit, why not just /invoke @Skroe: "WE TOOK YOUR PRESIDENT FROM YOU"
    He hasn’t been on since the 5th... I think he drank tears and finally moved on...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

LOL as expected, the flop from fox news and what they were saying in 2018

Just freaking amazing
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

So i'm kinda out of the loop on the Pompeo shit.

Apparently now they're saying he was being sarcastic? Or joking? How many times is this shit gonna happen with these clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    So i'm kinda out of the loop on the Pompeo shit.

Apparently now they're saying he was being sarcastic? Or joking? How many times is this shit gonna happen with these clowns.
    It's what they always say, but I saw it and he had a straight face on. Part of telling a joke like that is doing something to let people know you're telling a joke by smirking or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carl...utcome-1546252

Even TUCKER FUCKING CARLSON is saying that Biden won and there's no chance Trump can change the result with lawsuits.

TUCKER FUCKING CARLSON

Wonder if conservatives will organize an advertiser boycott after this.

(also holy shit deja vu)
    Although he is still pushing the conspiracy theory that there was massive fraud...just that it wasn't "massive enough" to effect the outcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Apparently now they're saying he was being sarcastic? Or joking?
    I don't believe that. Oh, I believe you heard that. I don't believe Pompeo was joking.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    The Pukes are such evil geniuses the have convinced half a country to consistently vote against their own best interests.

They have 0 shame and we need to fight back just as hard as they do until we eliminate the entire party from existence.
    Feel free to visit DC...stop talking about it and do it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Anrakyr View Post
    Congratulations to Joe Biden on his presidential confirmation by the...mainstream media.

Next elections we should just skip any voting, and just ask the major media outlets to elect a president. It would save a lot of time.
    Poor Trump supporter, doesn't like it that the Media has always had a projected winner for over 150 years by people like the AP. I bet you didn't have a problem with it when Trump was the projected winner 2 days after the 2016 election, did you?

- - - Updated - - -

If Trump manages to bring evidence of tampering with the votes, and takes the lead by math, then Biden lost.

Oh, oh, let me guess, whatever evidence Trump brings cannot possibly be real and it's a coup.

- - - Updated - - -

He has the most votes momentarily. There are lawsuits going on, and recounts in several states.
    [Infraction]
    Actually, there hasn't been a recount yet, and all of the lawsuits brought by Trump so far, have been thrown out.

The election was called by who? The media? Laughable.

Biden didn't win YET. He hasn't been confirmed by any official organism. It's only the media that is the kicking and screaming that he won.
    How....How is this a talking point? Of course by the media, as they have done every single election of my lifetime and it was never an issue. Do this for us, look when CNN called it and now tell us the difference in vote totals. Find some math that tells them and us they were wrong please.

15+ Year Old Account
    How....How is this a talking point? Of course by the media, as they have done every single election of my lifetime and it was never an issue. Do this for us, look when CNN called it and now tell us the difference in vote totals. Find some math that tells them and us they were wrong please.
    I think we're dealing with a lot of dipshits that are either too young to remember previous elections or didn't follow politics at all before Trump.

That's not all of them, some are just idiots who drink the kool-aid and parrot everything the right wing media tells them, others are desperately coping.

The election was called by who? The media? Laughable.

Biden didn't win YET. He hasn't been confirmed by any official organism. It's only the media that is the kicking and screaming that he won.
    Literally happens every year. I woke up to the heart wrenching news of Trump being declared the president elect on Nov. 4th 2016 by the major media outlets.

Had state electors cast their votes? No.

Had any state certified their counts? No.

Had any state even fucking finished their initial count completely? No.

Did Trump win in 2016 by smaller margins than Biden currently has? Yes!

Now shut the fuck up please.
    Last edited by Eviscero; 2020-11-11 at 04:46 AM.