Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Charlie Kirk is wondering why Joe Biden declared victory on this day, a "monday" when they've announced a recount in GA.

I am wondering why Charlie Kirk's face is so much smaller than his head.

Like GA even matters at this point. If by some miracle Trump wins GA because of this recount, Biden is STILL PAST 270.
    LOL that tweet is unavailable now. I think Charlie Kirk found out he fucked up.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...42d478487.html

A man who hit speeds of 130 mph in the snow on a Utah interstate told police he was driving to Missouri to kill former U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill “if she wasn’t dead already,” according to the Deseret News in Utah.

Police arrested George William Stahl, 36, of Cottonwood Heights, early Wednesday as authorities investigated terroristic threats, failure to stop, reckless driving, speeding, DUI and drug possession, the report said.

Citing a police affidavit, the Deseret News reported Stahl reached speeds of 130 mph while Interstate 80 was slick with light snow.

After police spiked Stahl’s tires, and arrested him, he said, according to the affidavit, that “he was on his way to Missouri to kill (former U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill) if she wasn’t dead already.”

McCaskill, a Democrat first elected to the U.S. Senate in 2006, left office in early 2019 after losing reelection to current Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Missouri. She is currently a contributor on MSNBC.
    Trump supporters are trying to kill Democratic politicians who aren't even in office or running.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question for everyone here:

I, like many other people recently, have been reading up on RCV (ranked choice voting), and it certainly seems like a good idea.

Does anyone want to chime in on why it wouldn't be a good idea?

I mean, it would certainly allow people to feel safer voting for more progressive candidates, if that's what they want, while still ranking more moderate Democrats higher than any conservative as a backup.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Focus group of Trump supporters -

https://twitter.com/dannybarefoot/st...14936176058368
    https://twitter.com/dannybarefoot/st...15586066681858
    https://twitter.com/dannybarefoot/st...16451896844289
    etc..
    80% say racism exists in the criminal justice system. 60% have a favorable view of Black Lives Matter. These people voted for Trump!

We are explaining the actual policies behind defund the police. One woman interrupts "that is not what defund the police means, I'm sorry. It means they want to defund the police."

"I didn't like being lied to about this over and over again" says another woman.

"Don't try and tell word don't mean what they say" she continues. Rest of group nodding heads.

We ask if they support reducing police funding and reallocating it to social services and other agencies to reduce police presence in community conflict. 70% say they support that proposal.
    Messaging matters.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    I'm just spit ballin here.
    But what if your motive is lashing out at your parents. Because they pulled your allowance, and now you cant pay for mime school in Portland. And you had to move back to the family mcmansion in suburban California.

/cartman voice "Mom, i'm going to join Antifa unless you upgrade the internet!"

I'm just talking in broad cliches here. Purely for comedy.
    Nice projection but I actually grew up under the poverty line and couldn't afford to go to college (without taking out lots of loans and being severely in debt anyway). My parents were small business owners who couldn't afford health insurance which is why I am so adamantly in support of Medicare for All, I never had it as a child and I want my children and everyone else in the US to not have to go through what myself and my parents went through. And I grew up in a very poor, rural area who voted Republican, and those people sure as shit definitely wanted healthcare too. I went to school with kids who had never in their entire lives visited a dentist before, not even once, and it's unlikely they would ever be able to afford to. That is the reality many of Americans live in and I'm tired of moderate Democrats telling me it's too "pie in the sky" to ever try to help those people.

Watch this video and tell me why we shouldn't try to push for Medicare for All:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHDkALRz5Rk
    Last edited by Flower Milk; 2020-11-11 at 09:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Trump supporters are trying to kill Democratic politicians who aren't even in office or running.
    Is it wrong that I am most bothered that he didn’t check if she was still alive, when he drove to kill her? It just seems like 1 min to Google and you save your self a lot of time...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account

Sure it's a Trump guy? Could be some incel deranged fan of The Squad. They're the ones name checking McClaskil this week.

Alexander Treisman was the Bernie Bro that plotted to murder Biden recently..
    Government Affiliated Snark

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    Nice projection but I actually grew up under the poverty line and couldn't afford to go to college (without taking out lots of loans and being severely in debt anyway). My parents were small business owners who couldn't afford health insurance which is why I am so adamantly in support of Medicare for All, I never had it as a child and I want my children and everyone else in the US to not have to go through what myself and my parents went through.
    Great aspirations. You willing to turn over your healthcare to a Republican administration that is surely to be elected at some point?

I'm not.

There was another that was arrested today for threatening to kill Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer, and blow up a building in New York City.

Specifically an "FBI Building", dunno which one, but one of the FBI buildings.

https://gothamist.com/news/feds-heav...er-trumps-loss

From this article, he is a registered sex offender from 2007, had a semi-auto pistol, taser, crossbow, expandable baton, upper portion of an AR-15, and several rounds of ammunition, while prohibited from owning a weapon because of being a sex offender.

The indictment stemmed from repeated online threats levied against protesters, democrats, and law enforcement officials by the Staten Island man, whose Facebook bio reads: "All Lives Matter."

“Its come to the point where pipe bombs need to be thrown into these mobs of potentially non violent violent protesters," he wrote on October 19th, according to court filings.

In a November 5th message, as the election votes were still being counted, Maiorana allegedly posted: “The carnage needs to come in the form of extermination of anyone that claims to be democrat…as well as their family members.”

Three days later, he allegedly suggested "we blow up the FBI building for real," while describing Chuck Schumer as "the Jew Senator from Jew York." Prosecutors said he referenced the Turner Diaries, an influential anti-government text frequently cited as inspiration for acts of white nationalist terrorism, including the Oklahoma City Bombing, adding: "the electoral process is finished."

Later in the day, as euphoric New Yorkers flooded into parks and roadways after Joe Biden's victory, Maiorana allegedly wrote that "right thinking people need to hit the streets while these scumbags are celebrating and start blowing them away."

The messages were shared on an unidentified social media platform. He also used the pseudonym "Proud Patriot Sailor" to post similar content on mymilitia.com, prosecutors said.

"The results of a search warrant this morning revealed that this was not simply idle chatter," said Assistant U.S. Attorney Artie McConnell during the arraignment on Tuesday night. "The defendant appears to have taken steps to acquire weapons that would make it possible for him to carry out what he stated in these violent messages."

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I normally hate the use of the word "triggered", but in the case of the hopefully-soon-to-be-deleted-post above, I think it's apt.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Great aspirations. You willing to turn over your healthcare to a Republican administration that is surely to be elected at some point?

I'm not.
    Nope, but I'm sure as shit not going to fight for moderate Democrats who aren't going to fight for me or the 68,000 people who die every year in this country because they can't afford healthcare in the richest country in the world. This isn't even a debate in most modern countries in the world, even countries that Americans would consider less developed than us like Cuba. There is no more debate about healthcare, every American should have healthcare, not "affordable access". Healthcare is a HUMAN RIGHT, and rights are not "affordable".

I was scrolling through the SmartNews app on my phone, and apparently Laura Ingraham had an unidentified "whistleblower" on the Nevada elections on her show las night. They disguised her voice and her appearance like she was in witness protection.

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/statu...79473542012932

Seriously, this dumbass that they disguised literally said they were doing this in BROAD FUCKING DAYLIGHT out in the open in front of everyone, and that she was in a "poll worker's uniform". Problem is, POLL WORKERS DON'T WEAR UNIFORMS.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I was scrolling through the SmartNews app on my phone, and apparently Laura Ingraham had an unidentified "whistleblower" on the Nevada elections on her show las night. They disguised her voice and her appearance like she was in witness protection.

Seriously, this dumbass that they disguised literally said they were doing this in BROAD FUCKING DAYLIGHT out in the open in front of everyone, and that she was in a "poll worker's uniform". Problem is, POLL WORKERS DON'T WEAR UNIFORMS.
    I thought they hated "anonymous sources"?

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    Sure it's a Trump guy? Could be some incel deranged fan of The Squad. They're the ones name checking McClaskil this week.

Alexander Treisman was the Bernie Bro that plotted to murder Biden recently..
    jesus christ the delusion

I don't know that I'm actually an incel, here I thought I was a woman with autism but oops because I want healthcare for everyone in America as a right I guess I'm suddenly a deranged incel

Nope, but I'm sure as shit not going to fight for moderate Democrats who aren't going to fight for me or the 68,000 people who die every year in this country because they can't afford healthcare in the richest country in the world. This isn't even a debate in most modern countries in the world, even countries that Americans would consider less developed than us like Cuba. There is no more debate about healthcare, every American should have healthcare, not "affordable access". Healthcare is a HUMAN RIGHT, and rights are not "affordable".
    I think you're missing the forest for the trees.

100% of the Democrats in the primary supported some form of Healthcare reform that would provide some sort of free insurance to low income families. This includes Biden and who you call moderate dems.

Unfortunately during the primary, Bernie and Warren made that mean removing private insurance, something that will never ever happen in the current political climate.

You can stick your head in the sand as much as you want, but this question was litigated during the primary and the phraseology of M4A is a loser.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Nope, but I'm sure as shit not going to fight for moderate Democrats who aren't going to fight for me
    Then you're functionally useless. Have fun being an outside bomb thrower. We have another ten year wait to make any progress at this point thanks to this election. The DNC is strategically useless and you all want to play revolutionary on the outside and get your asses handed to you in presidential primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post

It's funny on two counts. 1) That stuff sounds so made up 2) When there were real whistle blowers that needed protecting during the Trump impeachment, FOX was doing its hardest to...expose them. Honestly, at this point I think the opinion talking heads at FOX should just admit the grift.

I thought they hated "anonymous sources"?
    Only hate them if they report the truth against them. Meanwhile this lady, if you can call them that, is lying through her fucking fake voiced teeth.

If you disagree with me and AOC, maybe you will agree with moderate Doug Jones and MSNBC analyst Jason Johnson:

https://twitter.com/DrJasonJohnson/s...17321385566209
    you didn't vote for Biden. you played 0 role in getting him in the white house. The dem's should work with the left that voted for them, yes. But you making the argument for them, hurts the cause, cause no one wants to work with someone as selfish as you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Main account banned?
    He's on account #3685912

I try to not throw the label of "mentally ill" around too lightly, but in some situations it's pretty apt.