Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    That's fucking idiotic, they think they're going to win an election without at minimum a slogan? This is the precise problem with modern politics, they just sit back, offer voters nothing and hope the other side says something they can pick apart. It's exactly what got us to this point.

If they don't like the messenging then they need to get their heads out of their asses and come up with better messenging.

Jesus Christ, these old fossils have learned absolutely nothing.
    Maybe it's you.
    Or do you really believe what works in NYC should work in rural red state?
    There's a reason why Harrison repudiated that dumb shit.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    TLDR - he had an affair with a junior staffer that ended up with her getting pregnant and him trying to get her to have an abortion.
    oh damn, I hadn't heard that. I guess that's different then ...
    I still want to see that footage, though

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN27S2ME

Pennsylvania’s Commonwealth Court on Thursday barred county election officials from counting mail-in and absentee ballots in which voters provided missing information after Nov. 9.

how many votes do we talk here ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Maybe it's you.
    Or do you really believe what works in NYC should work in rural red state?
    There's a reason why Harrison repudiated that dumb shit.
    Did this tactic flip any rural red states?

Meanwhile, Ohio and Florida were rated battlegrounds but FL went for Trump by 3% and OH by 8%, which is more than fucking Texas. Biden barely won back traditionally blue states that Hillary lost with that same strategy.

Establishment Dems are in no fucking position to lecture anyone about appealing to rural red areas, or anywhere else they expect to find these mythical swing voters who are keen on milquetoast political parties that stand for nothing. They have been proven dead wrong twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post

Pennsylvania’s Commonwealth Court on Thursday barred county election officials from counting mail-in and absentee ballots in which voters provided missing information after Nov. 9.

Very few... They're also not included in the totals.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    You mean the guy that lost the primaries in a landslide?
    We aren't seriously indulging in the notion that the Democratic primary is representative of anything in reality are we?

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post

It says they were already set aside.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    We aren't seriously indulging in the notion that the Democratic primary is representative of anything in reality are we?
    Georgia says hello!
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    "They complained elections were rigged, so I sorted them out and now they're not rigged, expect for the election that just happened. 100% rigged!"

Fucking idiot.
    Meanwhile his legal argument is literally that fraud occurred in red counties:

Earlier this week, the Trump campaign asked a federal judge to block the certification of the Pennsylvania election results that tipped Joe Biden decisively across the threshold to become President-elect of the United States, in a complaint that fails to specifically allege a single of instance of voter fraud in any of the seven Democratic counties sued.

The only suspected instances of voter fraud cited in the complaint occurred in two Keystone State counties that voted for Trump by double-digits: Fayette and Luzerne.
    https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...mocracy-works/

I do think that he's right about one thing though - it's important not to whitewash the fact that the election was rigged. Leaving aside the Electoral College, the sitting President openly attempted to interfere in the running of the election through tampering with the mail... I feel like there should be consequences for that, but that's just me and my not-living-in-a-banana-republic privilege I suppose.

- - - Updated - - -

Georgia says hello!
    GA going purple for OH and FL going red is a VERY poor trade.

He took it by 0.3% in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    They are probably hoping to use COVID to kill some democrats and I wish I were joking.
    Innit. It's fucking depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Did he say why?
    'If millions of Americans can return to work, so can we!' Because it's not like the US has 150k+ cases per day at the moment...

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    It says they were already set aside.
    so not included in the 58k margin for Biden ?
    nice try from the plaintiffs then.

Georgia says hello!
    Baby steps. They like the blue programs...but distrust the blue people. They may come around eventually but they have to believe it's all their idea.
    I'm still counting on Warnock.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

3. Florida is a red state, and should be treated as such. Just like Ohio is slipping away from the Dems, the amount of effort that is put into those states should be reduced. No amount of effort is going to make Florida a reliable "get" for the Democrats. That money and effort can better be spent elsewhere. As Skroe made clear a long time ago, the GOP simply has a better ground game in Florida, and the Dems simply cannot compete.

I miss Skroe a lot. So few conservatives with a solid head on their shoulders like he has.

10+ Year Old Account

GA going purple for OH and FL going red is a VERY poor trade.
    GA, FL, OH,

Also states where your guy wiped out in the primary!

Tell us more how you dont understand the US electorate. It's amusing.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post
    I miss Skroe a lot. So few conservatives with a solid head on their shoulders like he has.
    I also miss that dude.

His ban was justified, because he did call for the deaths of others. I'm just trying to figure out why so many other posters have done the exact same thing in recent months, ad gotten away with it.

I'm sure his conclusions would have mirrored many of the others here about the election, but I really would have enjoyed seeing Skroe bask in trump's ejection.

So now that Arizona is "official"...can we make, "John McCain sends his regards" jokes?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like people who don't lose Arizona.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again it's time for Guess the Speaker!

The Framers, they separated the powers because they knew that individuals would be flawed. They put in lots of checks, and we just experienced one, the election.

To the extent that the citizens of this country did not like the manner in which President Trump spoke, or the manner in which he threatened people or the manner in which he executed the laws, they exercised their franchise. And we have — I do believe the election is over — we do have a new president
    That's Theodore Olson.

"Who?"

He argued Bush v. Gore in the Supreme Court. For Bush.

I don't think a more qualified opinion on the subject exists than this one.

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/...22156266545153

...isn't lying in court like...a crime?

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...nd-term-436428

Peter Navarro: White House’s operating ‘assumption is a second Trump Term

Translation: The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.