So what happens now? I heard they have no legal right to do this? Is that correct?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I don't think I have words for how much contempt I have for these useless waste of human space.
    It’s time to call it what it is... Republicans hate America...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    So what happens now? I heard they have no legal right to do this? Is that correct?
    Things will just get certified at the state level if it doesn't get certified by that county.

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    According to The Detroit News, "A county board that fails to canvass within 14 days after the election must give all of its documentation to the Secretary of State's office and Board of State Canvassers, which then has 10 days to complete the work, canvass and certify the results, according to the board’s canvassing manual."

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    According to The Detroit News, "A county board that fails to canvass within 14 days after the election must give all of its documentation to the Secretary of State's office and Board of State Canvassers, which then has 10 days to complete the work, canvass and certify the results, according to the board’s canvassing manual."
    Ugh......guess will see how that works out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Things will just get certified at the state level if it doesn't get certified by that county.
    Thanks
    10chars

CISA director fired by Trump

Basically do your job correctly by having "the most secure election in history," at least according to him, means you don't get to keep your job.

I will say this again: If we did this on my country, you'd invade/sanction us in less time than it takes to say the word BBQ.

Get your shit together, America.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I will say this again: If we did this on my country, you'd invade/sanction us in less time than it takes to say the word BBQ.

We're "really good" at exporting democracy abroad...in that most of our efforts to do so have blown up in our faces.

And Republicans have been really good at learning how those nations that we export democracy to work, so they can use the same antidemocratic tactics domestically.

Globalism is truly a gift that keeps on giving.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post

This will be reversed in court or barring that by the state board.

One of the members of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers who voted against certifying the results shared on Facebook a Epoch Times-connected YouTube video (that's monetized) pushing false voter fraud claims, including the Dominion conspiracy theory.

lol the Qanon caucus isnt going anywhere

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    the FBI is finally looking into TX AG Ken Paxton
    Huh. A GOP member who hates democracy committing fraud. What are the oods.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Here's a link to a video on Twitter that's going to make a lot of people upset. Basically it proves that the next generation raised by the current cultists is probably fucked. Also, teachers aren't paid enough to put up with this bullshit.

https://twitter.com/Ricardohhhh/stat...867655168?s=20

When "OANN" comes up you know there's no talking sense to them.
    Holy shit that lady is fucking retarded. She should have her child taken away from her for her being fucking stupid.

You know what is mind boggling to me about the whole 'obvious voter fraud' and 'stealing the election' from Maga idiots. If Democrats and the Deep State would supposedly so blatantly and in the open steal the Presidency from Trump why in the fuck wouldn't they take back the Senate from the Republicans as well! Seriously why would they go through the trouble of stealing the Presidency but allow the Senate to stay in Republican hands so they can continue to fuck over this country. They didn't have to steal every Republican seat up for re-election since there were some seats like Collins in Maine and Tillis in N.C. who were losing their reelection bids so they could have easily 'stolen' those two. The two run-off elections in Georgia would also be super easy to 'steal' but they just allowed the Republicans to keep those seats and more then likely the Senate? Man the Democrats and the Deep State are both incompetent and ingenious because they allowed the Senate to remain in Republican hands while at the same time pulling off the most elaborate election fraud in U.S. history while leaving no evidence to prove their guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    You know what is mind boggling to me about the whole 'obvious voter fraud' and 'stealing the election' from Maga idiots. If Democrats and the Deep State would supposedly so blatantly and in the open steal the Presidency from Trump why in the fuck wouldn't they take back the Senate from the Republicans as well! Seriously why would they go through the trouble of stealing the Presidency but allow the Senate to stay in Republican hands so they can continue to fuck over this country. They didn't have to steal every Republican seat up for re-election since there were some seats like Collins in Maine and Tillis in N.C. who were losing their reelection bids so they could have easily 'stolen' those two. The two run-off elections in Georgia would also be super easy to 'steal' but they just allowed the Republicans to keep those seats and more then likely the Senate? Man the Democrats and the Deep State are both incompetent and ingenious because they allowed the Senate to remain in Republican hands while at the same time pulling off the most elaborate election fraud in U.S. history while leaving no evidence to prove their guilt.
    4D chess my friend. lose seats in the house, keep GoP majority in senate, to make it seem like up and up, so that Biden can slide in and win the white house, to keep the demon sperm and children soul eating celebrity immortality ring going.

/s

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    4D chess my friend. lose seats in the house, keep GoP majority in senate, to make it seem like up and up, so that Biden can slide in and win the white house, to keep the demon sperm and children soul eating celebrity immortality ring going.

/s
    Aw yes the famous Trumpian 4D chess where you have 1 part Chess pieces, 1 part Checkers pieces, 1 part Monopoly pieces and 1 part Game of Life cars for game and 20 seconds into Trump's move he just flips the table over saying he won.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    Sanders would have lost Florida as well. If neither Biden or Sanders can take Florida then I'd love to know who would.
    Sander probably would have lost FL, for sure. Especially when the DNC charged him with being a Castro sympathizer.

BUT

Obama actually won FL with similar charges and being the 'progressive' of his time. You can say his first win was riding the history wave but his second win was just really good campaigning, something Biden or Clinton didn't do. In fact, he won FL twice. And since then FL has passed a number of left-leaning ballot measures and strong blue reps in Congress.

A swing state isn't one that always swings to your side, it's one where both red and blue candidates/measures regularly pass. Which is FL. Its one where the margin between the parties is slim, FL. It's one with a lot of NPAs. FL. FL is definitely a swing state.

The argument is in the math. Would it be better to hedge your bets on FL where you could win a ton of reps/EC votes but your opponent is basically just likely to win or its it better to focus on areas worth less EC vote on their own but together equal FL? FL might be too risky because the its margins are thin and if you miss you miss huge.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

https://twitter.com/marceelias/statu...84933365010433

Wayne County, Michigan has certified its election results.

- - - Updated - - -

Well the just held another vote in Wayne County MI and unanimously voted certify the election results so the Constitution in winning so far.

Does anyone have, or can anyone create a master list of all of the people Trump has fired since election night?
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Oh and trump tweeted about it, take another L you scumbag!

Quote Originally Posted by Not A Cat View Post
    Does anyone have, or can anyone create a master list of all of the people Trump has fired since election night?
    The only two I know of that were fired by Trump since election night are Chris Kebbs and Mark Esper.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...d_resignations might prove me wrong, but jeez that list is way too long for me to go through to see who's been fired just in the last 2 weeks.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-11-18 at 02:33 AM.